Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(10-31-2016, 11:14 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, faf. Fafaf afur. (Okay, let's begin. I'll take it easy at first.)" Fafurr said before launching a Dragon Breath at Baashaun.

*Baashaun dodges the dragon breath, It's so powerful it destroys a boulder behind him!

Baa. (You know, i COULD be hit by that, but I'd rather NOT.)*

*Baashaun lunges up the cliff and uses stomp to create yet another landslide*
Fafurr uses rock slide up the cliff to turn the boulders into dust before sending an Ice shard toward Baashaun. "Faf fafaf! (You'll have to try better than that!)"
Baariette decide to sit in a rock to wach the battle.

Bari bari bari (Put more power in the attacks Fafurr! And you Baarshaun! Stop act like a Magikark and put more force in your attacks!)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-31-2016, 11:42 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr uses rock slide up the cliff to turn the boulders into dust before sending an Ice shard toward Baashaun. "Faf fafaf! (You'll have to try better than that!)"

*Baashaun then uses stomp on fafurr's onging ice shards, reducing them to powder, however he still takes damage.*

Baa. (If we're using that logic, so will you.)

*Baashaun's eyes glow a menacing yellow, shaking fafurr's resolve! *(Forgot to use intimidate at the begining)
"Faf, fafaf. Fafur faf! (Oh yeah, you're special. That can be circumvented!)" Fafurr said as he charged up a Glaciate and sent it at Baashaun.
(10-31-2016, 12:00 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafaf. Fafur faf! (Oh yeah, you're special. That can be circumvented!)" Fafurr said as he charged up a Glaciate and sent it at Baashaun.

*Baashaun watches the glaciate speed towards him.*

...  (You know, i really hate that guy for his messed up views on what was useful and what wasn't but at least...)

BA! (HE TAUGHT ME SOME TRICKS!)

*Baashaun jumps up and sends his front hoofs down with alarming force, just before the Glaciate passes through where he was standing.*

*Baashaun wasn't there anymore.*
Fafurr watched Baashaun launch himself himself into the air and come back arching down toward him. Right before Baashaun landed on him his tail started glowing a greyish silver and hit it towards the falling sheep.
(10-31-2016, 12:15 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr watched Baashaun launch himself himself into the air and come back arching down toward him. Right before Baashaun landed on him his tail started glowing a greyish silver and hit it towards the falling sheep.

*It was low kick versus iron tail, (right?) the forces clashed together until baashaun was sent flying, it had damaged him a good amount, but he was still standing*

Baa... (What...Level are you? That low kick should've worked!)
"Faf, Fafaf. Afaf, fafur faf, fafaf afur faf. (I'm not sure, but I'm quite old. As I said, I'm a bit over fifty human years, and I've been travelling for almost that long.)" Fafurr said before sending a powerful Ice beam towards Baashaun.
(10-31-2016, 12:26 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, Fafaf. Afaf, fafur faf, fafaf afur faf. (I'm not sure, but I'm quite old. As I said, I'm a bit over fifty human years, and I've been travelling for almost that long.)" Fafurr said before sending a powerful Ice beam towards Baashaun.
Ba.BAA. *Well, if the air won't work. THEN LET'S TRY THE GROUND*

This time, Baashaun jumps up a short distance, and slams all four hoofs into the ground, the ice beam passes and where Baashaun was standing... Was a hole.*