Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
"Faf, fafur. (Oh, that won't work.)" Fafurr says before rearing up and bringing his front hooves down on the ground, making the earth shake.
(10-31-2016, 12:37 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafur. (Oh, that won't work.)" Fafurr says before rearing up and bringing his front hooves down on the ground, making the earth shake.

BA- (OH SHI-)

*The earth quakes, and baashaun gets sent into the air. heavilly damaged.*

B-a...a (I'm-not done...yet.)

*Baashaun barely manages to rotate himself in the air, and a blue aura begins to surround him*

B-aa...Ba! (If I- If I'm going down... You're coming down with me!)

*And on that final note, Baashaun plummets with the full force of a Superpower before fainting*
Fafurr used Endure, just about staying conscious from the Superpower. "Faf, fafaf afur. (You're good, but not good enough." He said before falling down on the ground, panting.
(10-31-2016, 12:52 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr used Endure, just about staying conscious from the Superpower. "Faf, fafaf afur. (You're good, but not good enough." He said before falling down on the ground, panting.

(Didn't think you'd have earthquake. Tbh I should've expected it because so many trained pokemon have earthquake on them because it's a solid move)
(Fafurr is pretty strong, he's been traveling around Tandor for decades. The only reasons he's not as strong as some other pokémon like baariette is that partly he only had a trainer for a brief time and partly because he's still unevolved.)
(10-31-2016, 12:59 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Fafurr is pretty strong, he's been traveling around Tandor for decades. The only reasons he's not as strong as some other pokémon like baariette is that partly he only had a trainer for a brief time and partly because he's still unevolved.)

(And meanwhile there's baashaun, level 20, some good moves from an asshole trainer, a hidden ability. And that's it.)
(Yeah, pretty much)

(You didn't have much of a chance)
(10-31-2016, 01:08 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Yeah, pretty much)

;-;
(10-31-2016, 01:29 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 01:08 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: (Yeah, pretty much)

;-;

Bari bari (Well. It seems its my turn to show some tricks. Come here Baarshaun. You next opponent its me)

Then Baariette up from the rock and prepare to figh.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Fafurr sat down on a rock and prepared to watch the battle, still breathing heaviliy.

(This is the 500th post in this thread)