Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(11-01-2016, 03:56 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote: "Never give up."

... (No, I CAN'T let this end now...)

BA! (...IT'S NOT OVER YET!)

*A blueish white light begins to surround Baashaun, blinding baariette, and making dynamic punch miss! Then the light cloacked Baashaun stood up and ran behind Baariette at an alarming speed.*

*The light faded away, and it was a Baashchaf that was standing behind Baariette now.*

Baa, Baaschaf (iLike i said, I'd rather not confront death in the first place.)

*A blue aura surrounds Baaschaf, and a smirk naturally emerged, like nothing was wrong*

Ba. (But I appreciate the offer)

*Baaschaf then lands the full force of a dropkick (Superpower) into Baariette's torso, sending him flying all the way back to the area fafurr was sitting in.*

Ouch. Now i felt something. Lift up i see Baarshaun, or better, Baaschaf. I felt no rage, but proud. 

Bari bari bari (Not bad punk. Now you are a Baaschaf. But now the true training begin.)

He use Bulk Up to increase even more the Attack and Defence preparing for fight even more. He then use something special. In one hand he summons Fire Punch, but in the other hand he summon Thunder Punch. Two types of attacks Baariette evolved to use. Using Double Team, he increase the speed behind Baarschaf and smack him with Thunder Punch, making the wool of Baaschaf lift up. He begin to launch furious combo of attacks. Thunder and Fire.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(11-01-2016, 04:12 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

*A blueish white light begins to surround Baashaun, blinding baariette, and making dynamic punch miss! Then the light cloacked Baashaun stood up and ran behind Baariette at an alarming speed.*

*The light faded away, and it was a Baashchaf that was standing behind Baariette now.*

*A blue aura surrounds Baaschaf, and a smirk naturally emerged, like nothing was wrong*

*Baaschaf then lands the full force of a dropkick (Superpower) into Baariette's torso, sending him flying all the way back to the area fafurr was sitting in.*

Ouch. Now i felt something. Lift up i see Baarshaun, or better, Baaschaf. I felt no rage, but proud. 

Bari bari bari (Not bad punk. Now you are a Baaschaf. But now the true training begin.)

He use Bulk Up to increase even more the Attack and Defence preparing for fight even more. He then use something special. In one hand he summons Fire Punch, but in the other hand he summon Thunder Punch. Two types of attacks Baariette evolved to use. Using Double Team, he increase the speed behind Baarschaf and smack him with Thunder Punch, making the wool of Baaschaf lift up. He begin to launch furious combo of attacks. Thunder and Fire.

*Baashcaf tanks the hits, and then, on what felt like the 5th punch, predicts baariette's movements and punches him with Vengeful force (Revenge) Which makes Baariette get knocked back, stumbling.*

*However the damage had also piled against Baashchaf from the punches and he was on one knee as well.*

Ba-aa (Wow, I didn't-Hah... Know i could do that.)
(11-01-2016, 04:25 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

*Baashcaf tanks the hits, and then, on what felt like the 5th punch, predicts baariette's movements and punches him with Vengeful force (Revenge) Which makes Baariette get knocked back, stumbling.*

*However the damage had also piled against Baashchaf from the punches and he was on one knee as well.*

Baariette felt the jaw out of place. Taking time to recover he take his jaw and put in the place. Thats hurt, but he feel Baaschaf become more and more powerful.

Bari bari bari (Wow. You really incredible. But you almost without energy. One more attack and you going down)

The Necklace begin to shine.

Bari bari (But now, this will be your final test)
(11-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Baariette felt the jaw out of place. Taking time to recover he take his jaw and put in the place. Thats hurt, but he feel Baaschaf become more and more powerful.

Bari bari bari (Wow. You really incredible. But you almost without energy. One more attack and you going down)

*Baashcaf uses bulk up, and jumps to the top of the cliff*

Ba. (Bring it.)
(11-01-2016, 04:45 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Ba. (Bring it.)

The muscles of Baariette grown even more, his horns transform and becomes more bigger. He rise increased and a symbol of DNA is above his head. Mega Baariette return. He point in the direction of Baaschaf

Bari bari  (Now Baaschaf, you will face my Mega Evolution. If you survive and prove you really strong....)

Baariette then points the necklace.

Bari ba (Then i will give to you my Mega Stone.)
"Faf fafaf? faf fa... (Is that really a good idea? He's just a Baa...)" He suddenly noticed Baaschaf standing on the cliff. "Faf. Fafur, faf afur. (Schaf. Congratulations on evolving, sorry for not noticing.)"
(11-01-2016, 04:57 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf fafaf? faf fa... (Is that really a good idea? He's just a Baa...)" He suddenly noticed Baaschaf standing on the cliff. "Faf. Fafur, faf afur. (Schaf. Congratulations on evolving, sorry for not noticing.)"

Bari bari (This fight will make see that Fafurr. I want to see how much strong this kid is)
(11-01-2016, 04:52 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 04:12 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Ouch. Now i felt something. Lift up i see Baarshaun, or better, Baaschaf. I felt no rage, but proud. 

Ba. (Bring it.)

The muscles of Baariette grown even more, his horns transform and becomes more bigger. He rise increased and a symbol of DNA is above his head. Mega Baariette return. He point in the direction of Baaschaf

Bari bari  (Now Baaschaf, you will face my Mega Evolution. If you survive and prove you really strong....)

Baa. (Well, Though i don't think i'll win...)

*Baaschaf kicks up a pebble with his hind hooves at M-Baariette's head*

Ba. (I'll accept the offer.)
(11-01-2016, 05:00 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 04:25 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote: *Baashcaf tanks the hits, and then, on what felt like the 5th punch, predicts baariette's movements and punches him with Vengeful force (Revenge) Which makes Baariette get knocked back, stumbling.*

Ba. (Bring it.)

Baariette simple held the hoove of Baaschaf.

Bari bari (Good to hear. But dont think for a second will be easy.)

Then Baariette use Seismic Toss, making him and Baaschaf up, and then going up, up, and then they begin to fall almost like a meteor.

Bari bari! (Try to survive this fall Baaschaf! Prove you really strong, YOU LITTLE SHEEP PUNK!)

Then they fall in the ground, making a great hole. No one could survive that.
(11-01-2016, 05:00 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Baariette felt the jaw out of place. Taking time to recover he take his jaw and put in the place. Thats hurt, but he feel Baaschaf become more and more powerful.

Ba. (Bring it.)

Baariette simple held the hoove of Baaschaf.

Bari bari (Good to hear. But dont think for a second will be easy.)

Then Baariette use Seismic Toss, making him and Baaschaf up, and then going up, up, and then they begin to fall almost like a meteor.

Bari bari! (Try to survive this fall Baaschaf! Prove you really strong, YOU LITTLE SHEEP PUNK!)

Then they fall in the ground, making a great hole. No one could survive that.

*M-Baariette stands up, triumphant, he had taught that punk his place, both metaphorically and literally, in this hole...Hmm... that's funny, one part of this hole goes deeper? almost like a...*

*Like a tunnel*

*Upon inspection, there were many tunnels, all in places of previous broken boulders. the area was riddled with them, upon inspecting a hole, a hoof pops up and punches baariette in the jaw lightly*

Baa... (Always knew..., dig wasn't... so bad...)

(To elaborate, when crushing boulders to spew up dust, Baaschaf had used dig while the dust cloud was still up, so that if a threatening attack ever emerged, Baaschaf could slip out and escape before it got too bad. And with the strength bulk up gave him, Baashcaf was able to divert his direction at the last second so that he hit the tunnel just right, while M-Baariette hit the ground. Not to mention that the whole battle, intimidate was in play, reducing Baariette's attack by one 3rd.)