Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Then Baariette go in the direction of Fafurr and hug him, trying hes best to comfort the little one.

Bari bari bari (I think so. I not sure. I dont when i will die, if is tomorrow, today, or in ten years, but i have a feeling the next i fight Beliel, will be the last time.)

Then Baariette let it go Fafurr and look to him.

Bari bari (There is one more i dont talk about my past Fafurr. A last revelation.)

Then Baariette take out a part of his wool in his dorso, revealiing a wound. It was a little, almost invisible, but have a little green grown.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf fafur fafaf. Afur faf? (That looks like it was quite a bad wound when you got it. How did that happen?)"
(Just saying, the vision sounds a lot like the Dimensional Scream from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)
(11-02-2016, 12:42 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf fafur fafaf. Afur faf? (That looks like it was quite a bad wound when you got it. How did that happen?)"

(Looks like yeah)

Bari bari bari bari bari bari (Years ago, when i was just a Baaschaf, my trainer and i meet a terrible creature. A nuclear Pokemon, but not a normal one. A giant thing with imenseble power. And his trainer using some type of suit to protect against nuclear energy. And that nuclear pokemon...it was really powerfull. The most powerfull thing i ever fight. I try my best, but that thing was terrible powerfull. When that monster try to kill me and my trainer i evolved, and became Baariette. And with my new power i fight that monster, but that thing could hit me with a Nuclear Attack. My trainer and i conect our hears and i was able to Mega Evolve. With that power i was able to drawn back that thing, but then they run away before i could finish that monster. I have this wound until now)

Then he deep see in the eyes of Fafurr.

Bari bari bari (That thing was Urayne, the Nuclear Legendary. Even i Mega Evolved, i almost die, and all i could is make him drawn back. That wound its Radiotive energy. They say they dont know how i survive, but i be able to resist. Since that day, i was marked to die, and little by little, my life its ending)

Then Baariette put back the wool, hiding the wound.

Bari bari bari (I was able to survive for much years, but even i know my limits. The only thing who maintain my life its my will, and my Mega Stone.)

(The reason of this, its because the Mega Stone of Baariette was able to absorb some of the radiotive energy, keeping his life. Thanks to this, hes not died because of the nuclear energy, and dont became too a Nuclear Pokemon. But he was able to resist too thanks to his spirit and will. Now you know why he was desperate to find the Mega Stone in the begining of the Roleplay?)
"Fafafur fafaf? Faf afur, fafaf... "Then why did you give away your mega stone? You don't know when you will meet Beliel again, and without your mega stone...)" Realization dawns on him. " Faf. Fafur faf, fafaf faf. Afur faf, fafaf af... (Wait. You know that your death will come from Beliel, so you know that it is no use to have your mega stone anymore. You know that the next time you meet, you will die and there is nothing you can do about it...)" Tears start coming again.
Baariette then make a confident smile and pet the furr in the head of fafurr.

Bari bari (In a way yes Fafurr. But the is other reason for that. Three to be honest)
(In an alternate universe where Baariette became a nuclear pokemon but later became tame.)

Belil: I WILL BURN YOU TO A CRISP!

Baariette: (Uses some kind of nuclear attack while mega evolved)

R.I.P
(XD Not bad Memes XD i like it. I could use that type of thing in the future)
"Faf? Fafaf? (Three other reasons? What reasons?)" Fafurr said, tears still coming from his eyes.
(11-02-2016, 02:15 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf? Fafaf? (Three other reasons? What reasons?)" Fafurr said, tears still coming from his eyes.

Baariette clear the tears in Fafurr eyes and smirk.

Bari bari (First: Stop crying. True man never cry withough a reason. The one who die its me not you.)