Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
"Faf, fafur faf, fur faf afur! Faf. (The thing is, I won't see you again until I die, and that could be hundreds of years! I'll miss you.)"
(11-02-2016, 02:22 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafur faf, fur faf afur! Faf. (The thing is, I won't see you again until I die, and that could be hundreds of years! I'll miss you.)"

He pet again Fafurr.

Bari bari bari bari (The first reason: In the first when and Beliel meet and have a tie, make a promisse: We would fight again in a fair fight withough my Mega Evolution. The second reason: I want to use all my full strengh. I want to see how much my force can go when i put my life in the line and fight Beliel. And finally the last reason: I already resolve to fight. Even fighting Beliel its suicide, and i cant change my fate, i decide to take the chances, i will fight to my last breath. Thats is resolve. To fight against fate)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf afaf... Fafaf, fur faf. (Because that's all one can do... One can fight fate, but never defeat it.)" Fafurr mumbled.
(11-02-2016, 02:37 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf afaf... Fafaf, fur faf. (Because that's all one can do... One can fight fate, but never defeat it.)" Fafurr mumbled.

Bari bari bari bari (What really matter its not how much time you live. But how you live. Its part of me to fight. Thats why i give the Mega Stone to Baaschaf. Its another reason. I want let my legacy to him. He still young, one day, he will be a great Baariette. Thats the reason i telling this to you. I want you to help him, and protect him, until he became powerfull enough to take care of himself. And dont tell him anything i told to you now. This could distract him in the training. I beg this to you my friend.)
"Faf. Faf afur fafaf. Faf fur, fur faf. (Okay. I will protect him until he can protect himself. He's my friend, and so are you.)"
Bari bari (Thanks Fafurr. And one more thing: When my time come, dont try to stop. Its my decision.)
"Faf, fafur afaf. Fur, furaf fafur fafaf, fafaf fur. (I won't stop you, but I won't let him just get away with killing you. I will train, and when the time comes I will fight him, I will fight until either of us is no more.)"
Baariette try to discuss, but he see the determination of fafurr.

Bari bari bari (You dont stop, no matter i say do you? But if the challenge its too great to you, run)
"Faf fafur fafaf. Faf fur fafaf, fafur. Faf afur. (Beliel and his trainer won't rest until the entire world is covered in flames. But if I see no hope in continuing to fight, then I will run. To fight another day.)"
Then Baariette feel like he take off a heavy bag in his shoulders (Sorry for the delay)

Bari bari (Thanks. And forgive me for make you cry friend. I am jerk and a punk sometimes)