Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
"Faf afur. (It's not your fault.)" He looked down. "Faf faf. (It really really isn't.)"
(11-02-2016, 06:35 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf afur. (It's not your fault.)" He looked down. "Faf faf. (It really really isn't.)"

Baariette then pet in the head if Fafurr again.

Bari bari bari (Well i going to sleep now. Tomorrow will be a long day. Tomorrow we continue the training. See you later Fafurr.)

Then he going out to try sleep. He say he is prepared to face his fate, but inside, Baariette its scared. No matter how much someone its brave, no one can be prepared to face true death. He wont run away, but this will be his greatest fight.

Bari bari.... (Wait for me guys....i meet you soon. Netune. Medusa.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Fafurr lay down to sleep next to Baariette, the days events still on his mind. He couldn't sleep, so he looked up at the stars and watched them twinkle until he fell asleep from pure exhaustion.

(Good night)
(I just realized something. Ooooooh this is gonna be interesting, but lets say i researched the Dimensional Scream and i have an idea on what i'll do when the fight comes.)
Baariette wake up and begin to train a little.
Fafurr woke up, still tired. He looked up and saw Baariette hitting some rocks a bit away. "Faf, fafaf? (Hi Baariette, how are you doing?)"
Baariette stop hitting rocks and looks Fafurr.

Bari bari (A little better. And you?)
"Faf. Fafafaf? (I'm fine. You mind if I train with you?)"
Bari bari bari (Sure. Why not?)
Fafurr goes up to a rock and starts hitting it with Iron tail and Body slam. "Faf fafaf. Afur. (These rocks are tough. Good to train on.)"