Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Bari bari bari bari (Not to mention Belialdon its a powerful pokemon. And he know how to use Drain Punch, a Fight Type Move, who is you weakness and mine. Not to mention he have resistance against ice. All you can do is your Dragon types moves, or you have Ground, Rock, Fighting or Water moves. And even you have, he could resist to much. Even my strongest moves couldnt finish him.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Faf fafur faf fafaf fur furaf fafaf afur faf. (My fur is very thick, a lot of attacks are just absorbed by it. A Fafninters fur is even thicker. I do have some trouble taking energy attacks though, and even Fafninters fur has limits. I need to keep training!)" And with that he made a powerful swipe with his tail, splitting the rock into gravel.
(11-03-2016, 08:07 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf fafur faf fafaf fur furaf fafaf afur faf. (My fur is very thick, a lot of attacks are just absorbed by it. A Fafninters fur is even thicker. I do have some trouble taking energy attacks though, and even Fafninters fur has limits. I need to keep training!)" And with that he made a powerful swipe with his tail, splitting the rock into gravel.

Bari bari....(If you only could mega evolve....)
Fafurr snorted "Faf fafa faf afur! Faf afur furaf faf. (Then Fafninter would be one of the most powerful pokémon in Tandor! Sadly no mega stone has ever had a positive reaction to a Fafninter, but luckily not to a Beliaddon either.)"
Bari bari bari (Thanks Arceus! I barely survive against Beliel in his normal form. Imagined if he have a mega.)

Then Baariette imanined a Beliel in a form of Goodzilla. It make him chill in the spine, and then he try to trown away the image. He would have nightmares in tonight.
(I need to sleep now, bye)
(Sleep well friend. And thanks again with the trades!)
Fafurr moved on to the next rock. "Faf, fafaf, fur afur faf? Fafur, faf afur. (So, I know that you're powerful, but just how strong are you? I'm pretty strong, but I'm not close to how powerful you are.)"
(11-04-2016, 04:52 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr moved on to the next rock. "Faf, fafaf, fur afur faf? Fafur, faf afur.  (So, I know that you're powerful, but just how strong are you? I'm pretty strong, but I'm not close to how powerful you are.)"

Bari bari....(Well, i powerful because i am....)

(Sorry. Couldnt resist)

Bari bari bari (But be serious now, its not there other way for you to evolve? Like Rary candy or what?)
(No. Just no.)