Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
(No that part of John Cena, or no can evolve with rary candy?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(John Cena)

"Faf. Fafaf, fur furaf fafur afaf fur.(No, not for the second requirement. It can help for the first one though, but I've already achieve that. That's one of the reasons why Fafninters are very rare, since it's often in a life or death situation we evolve.)"
Bari bari bari (Incredible. I think you shall be a fine Fa...)

Then Baariette felt a pain in the chest.
Fafurr suddenly saw Baariette grimace "Faf! Fafafaf? (Baariette! What is it?)" He shouted.
Baariette try to say something but he felt even more in the chest. Fafurr sees the wool in Baariette osciles from green to black, again and again.

Then the pain stops, and Baariette back to normal.

Ba...bari bari (Th...this was intense. I can felt it.)
"Faf, fafaf? Fafur, faf afur. (It's getting worse, isn't it? It's culminating, you don't have much time left.)" Fafurr said sadly.
Bari bari bari (Perhaps. I have perhaps one month. In maximum. But i dont know if i will die first, or became a Nuclear Pokemon. Heh, i really pathetic. I took off my Mega Stone for one day, and this happens.)

Baariette then saddly smirk.

Bari bari (Fafurr, i want to ask a favor to you. If i became a Nuclear Pokemon and attack you and Baaschaf you will have to kill me.)
"Faf fafur fafaf afur furaf fur. Faf, fafur faf faf. (If you're a Nuclear Pokémon you aren't you anymore, unless you have a Hazma nearby. I will, unless we can find a Hazma.)"
Bari bari (But even if i back to normal, my sickness cant be cured. For a ironic fate, the same thing who is killing me, its the same thing who is maintin my life. If my nuclear energy disperse, i will die anyway. My fate is seal, in a way, or another.)
"Faf fafaf fafur. Fafaf fur, furaf afur faf fafur. (I've heard it said that life is a terminal illness. All life ends sooner or later, but sometimes someones life ends a lot sooner than it should.)" His tail smashed another boulder.