Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokemon
Bari bari (Sir it was father who was a Archilles. The names Afro, the Baariette. Whats yours?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
thank you good sirs, i am feeling much better. I am nameless. I owe my life to you >w<
Gargryph is love, Gargryph is life. 
Find me at Breeder's Guild PU for trades.
(Hello lads! I'm bath from the hell that is Math I! Sorry i took a bit long but it was necessary, also can someone figure out how to introduce me into this situation because i don't wanna just barge in.)
(Just wake up, I think that'll work)
*Baashaun, No, Baaschaf wakes up. The events from yesterday were still unbelievable to him, the mega stone around his neck felt heavier than it actually weighed. But as he began to mull it over, he heard talking. and saw Fafurr and Baariette talking... to someone?*

*Baaschaf then decides to walk over to the group. And suddenly notices the adorable tiny creature*

BA! (WOAH, WHEN DID WE HAVE THIS LITTLE GUY?)
"Faf fafaf. Fafaf fafur fur fafaf furaf.(Oh hi Baaschaf. It was on a rock just looking at us, and was starved because it was really weak and got abandoned by its trainer. We decided to give it some food.)"
Barieette then sees Baaschaf and punch in his head to wake up.

Bari bari bari (You took long to wake up punk. And Fafurr find this little fella. He was hungry)
Baa,Ba. (Awww, you poor thing, well you'll fit right in! We all had trainers, and i was also abandoned by mine, so sit comfy, we'll help you out!.)

Ba!Ba. (Oh, that reminds me! Here, this might help with you being hungry.)

*Baashaun then unwraps a Rage Candybar and punts it in front of the Unymph*

Ba. (I have a bit of a sweet tooth, so I keep those just in case.)
Bari bari (I think he will be okay. Now. How are you Baaschaf? Do you sleep well?)
unymph eats the candy bar in a single bite.
Gargryph is love, Gargryph is life. 
Find me at Breeder's Guild PU for trades.