Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Breeders' Discord: Where Breeders comes together for Trades & GiveAway
Rainbow 
Oh yeah, The Monkey King is back IN DA HOUSE!!!

Some of you may know me, some of you may not (I've been all over the places in the old official forum), but I'm a breeder. 

Some of you may and some of you may not know, but a lot of us breeders used to hang out in a chatzy chatroom set up by Kerner. Since official forum came down, and we found out that chatroom can only have 10 ppl online at a time, we started a Discord server. In the few days when the old official forum was down and before @ReeNormies gave us all a new working server, we set it up to be quite a cozy place for breeders to talk and share, and made it possible to organize all trades and give-aways. Most of your favorite breeders/give-away-ers are already in this server (Youko, kerner, Potato, etc.), and it's a really neat place to talk, trade and everything. So feel free to check it out by clicking HERE.

Potato's famous tourney may also be hosted on one of the channel of this server anyway, so you competitive players might as well check it. These are links to the Tourneys' threads for Single and Double battles, respectively.

Currently, we're all already using the new server that you can patch up to if you haven't already . So come on in and join us, I guess... If you're outdated on what happened to Uranium and are interested in finding out more about what happened this past few weeks, check this thread out.

In addition, as I noticed many of you got confused about Online ID, I've explained what it is HERE.

Also, be sure to check out my Guide on Pokeradar and HAs Hunting and Youko's awesome breeding guide!

EDIT: As I'm aware many of you are too lazy to go to Discord, or otherwise have other personal issues with it, I've opened up shop in this forum as well so that I can be a bridge between the discord's breeders and the community in this forum. In addition, you can go check the already running thread of Selene's
Also, be sure to check out @Selene's compiled thread of Uranium Resources.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
I endorse this, keep up the good work, Monkey! Smile
Breeder's Guild everyone is welcome!
Online ID:116120 IGN: Devil
Is that the same server as this one: http://uranium.amibu.net/ ?
(09-10-2016, 01:07 PM)Uranium Wrote: Is that the same server as this one: http://uranium.amibu.net/  ?

Yep, it is.
MonkeyLord83. 

Thumbs Up 
Awesome. I sent out a bunch of random, pokerús infected mons out to wonder trade a couple of hours ago. I'm not sure how common pokerús is in the trading community, I've only seen one mon with it (and have since used it to infect many others). I'm turning off for today, but let me know if anyone wants one (it's the only decent thing I have for trade atm  Big Grin )
(09-10-2016, 01:33 PM)Uranium Wrote: Awesome. I sent out a bunch of random, pokerús infected mons out to wonder trade a couple of hours ago. I'm not sure how common pokerús is in the trading community, I've only seen one mon with it (and have since used it to infect many others). I'm turning off for today, but let me know if anyone wants one (it's the only decent thing I have for trade atm  Big Grin   )

Some of us have a few (or a few boxes), but more for the less fortunate are always welcomed. You can come to the chatroom to hang and chill if you want, it's a cozy place. Also, spread the news if you can. Everyone can join in in the effort to rebuild this game and its community.
MonkeyLord83. 

So I fallowed the steps from here https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/...er_thread/ but i still cannot get to wondertrade or any online things, keeps on telling me I need a internet connection, which I obviously have and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Note i've only done method 1, both ways, first I edited it myself then I downloaded the edited file. I'm not sure what is going wrong. I had stopped with Uranium for a while because the website and online stuff wasn't working and it wasn't until last night I found this site and the Breeders collective, but was unable to stay long as I had to get to bed.
OT trainer name: Chick
ID: 135026
(09-12-2016, 12:56 AM)aquagirl555 Wrote: So I fallowed the steps from here https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/...er_thread/ but i still cannot get to wondertrade or any online things, keeps on telling me I need a internet connection, which I obviously have and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Note i've only done method 1, both ways, first I edited it myself then I downloaded the edited file. I'm not sure what is going wrong.
after you download the file did you put it in program files x86, pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube and deleted the first file
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(09-12-2016, 01:39 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 12:56 AM)aquagirl555 Wrote: So I fallowed the steps from here https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/...er_thread/ but i still cannot get to wondertrade or any online things, keeps on telling me I need a internet connection, which I obviously have and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Note i've only done method 1, both ways, first I edited it myself then I downloaded the edited file. I'm not sure what is going wrong.
after you download the file did you put it in program files x86, pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube and deleted the first file

It's not in the Program Files X86, I have it with all my emulator esque games in a different file, but other then that yeah I put it in the  pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube file. Though I moved the original file elsewhere, I'll go delete it and check to see if that changes anything... Nope, didn't change anything. I tried to go on GTS and still told me I need an internet connection.
OT trainer name: Chick
ID: 135026
(09-12-2016, 01:57 AM)aquagirl555 Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 01:39 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:

It's not in the Program Files X86, I have it with all my emulator esque games in a different file, but other then that yeah I put it in the  pokemon uranium team, pokemon uranium 1.0, neoncube file. Though I moved the original file elsewhere, I'll go delete it and check to see if that changes anything... Nope, didn't change anything. I tried to go on GTS and still told me I need an internet connection.
you need to use the patcher to update to use the server
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)