Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Breeders' Discord: Where Breeders comes together for Trades & GiveAway
(09-18-2016, 09:18 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:04 PM)ArCLoRd Wrote: I wanted to contact the guy who had a buizel at gts,please change level maximum to 75 so I can trade with you,my Xenogen is at lvl 74 but your level limit is 60....

many people using the GTS aren't in Breeders' discord, and many aren't even using the forum, if you need to trade, though, many of us can help with that...

I dont have a Buizel this far and wanted to trade,if anyone has a Buizel and needs a Xenogen I would love to trade
Urayne is the pokemon the world needs,just not the one the world wants
(09-19-2016, 01:17 AM)ArCLoRd Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 09:18 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:04 PM)ArCLoRd Wrote: I wanted to contact the guy who had a buizel at gts,please change level maximum to 75 so I can trade with you,my Xenogen is at lvl 74 but your level limit is 60....

many people using the GTS aren't in Breeders' discord, and many aren't even using the forum, if you need to trade, though, many of us can help with that...

I dont have a Buizel this far and wanted to trade,if anyone has a Buizel and needs a Xenogen I would love to trade

ArCLoRd, click the link in my signature and join the chat room. It's easier to talk in there.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord