Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
This was it...it was finally time.  They'd show these trainers and pokemon just how powerful and skilled they were.  All those years of hard work...it was all finally going to come to fruition...

Wait, when did Weavile have money?  And...his hat?  "Damn it Weavile, you're way to good at Pickpocketing for your own good.  You know that, right?"  Another shrug from the cat.  He couldn't help it.  It was way too easy for him.  He hands the hat and money back, though.  No need to steal from his friends, after all.  They'd get everything back anyways, since he stole for them as well as himself.

"Arbok, we'll find ya a good warmup when we get out there.  I'm sure you're eager for a battle today, after all.  Actually, that reminds me..."

Reiner turns back to the chest containing his belongings and starts digging through it again.  "Can't leave home without these..."

He pulls out a Scope Lens, an Expert Belt, and...an Arbokite.  All items he and Weavile had acquired on solo missions.  Reiner fits the Scope Lens onto Kingdra's head and ties the Expert Belt on Arbok's sinuous body, then pockets the Arbokite.  "We still need to find a Key Stone so you can use that Arbokite, buddy.  I have no idea what the heck it'll turn ya into, but I do know it's probably going to be suitably terrifying and powerful.  I'm sure you'll love it.  Maybe one of the back channels will know where I might find one...I've been sitting on this for far too long...but first, let's scope out the area, see if there's any easy targets this early in the day..."  He recalls his pokemon and heads out of the HQ.  Upon getting outside the Game Corner, he dons the sunglasses and lets Weavile out once again.  Time to get to work.

It didn't take long for Reiner and Weavile to find two easy targets.  A young girl who was just wandering around the town and a vendor who had set up his fruit stand early and close to the outskirts of the festival.  The girl didn't look like she was going anywhere any time soon.  Nobody was around the fruit stand except the vendor and the chef, either...looks like a prime first target to start things off.  Time to casually stroll over there and see what's up.  Maybe take a look at some of the fruit for sale while Weavile does his job.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel - by Dragonstrike - 07-25-2017, 01:21 AM