Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas, happy Holidays, happy new year 2019!
Ah, given we don't have a Christmas Thread on this board yet and Iron soft-encouraged making one, here it is! It's mostly a place to share your Christmas - or anythingelse you're celebrating - stories, wishes, greetings and such if you like.

To me it doesn't matter whether you're black, white, gay, non-binary, or anything, I'm just wishing the Pokemon Uranium Community pleasant holidays. Enjoy yourselves, have some cookies  and stay safe! Here's a christmassy Sylveon I've drawn, the sprite re-color has been made by SnugNap (panda)#7647 on the Creator's Collective Discord Server.

Special credit from my side goes to CodySP who's running this board, Iron for his dedication and work put into his online-campaign, EeveeBailey who's celebrating her birthday on 24th December, Lord Windos as my ship-partner and my best IRL-friend who's not on this board and has to work over the holidays. I'll be spending the days relatively calm with dinner with my parents and brothers - traditionally it's vegetarian -, creative projects or reading and visiting an annual circus.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
Merry Christmas, happy Holidays, happy new year 2019! - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 12-24-2018, 08:08 AM