Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Celadon City Post-Campaigh: Arial
(02-17-2020, 05:06 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Gaspar snorts as your wise retreat from a potentially awkward as heck conversation, looking both supremely amused and like he had a whole bowl of to himself (Satisfied, in other words). "Smart choice. Keep making them, and maybe your relationship with that former vamp isn't doom to stumble down a flight of stairs, along with you . Or at least will spare both some nasty tumbles."

At your pithy remark , he mirrors your previous open mouth expression exactly as he thought about it, before closing it with a sharp *Click* and reaching up to rub the bridge of his nose in slight vexation. "Point made, brother. Legendaries above, below, and on Earth, I know our family's a motley bunch, but when you put it like that....it's a wonder we were not flagged by the Rangers earlier when we made our debut back in Bealbeach. *Shakes head* Probably consider you a really eccentric trainer with close ties with his Pokemon. *Sighs* We'll have to work on our public appearance  in the future, if we don't want to attract all the wrong kind of attention our way, but for now let's just focus on dealing with our personal problems and keep a low enough profile, alright?"

Your Legendary brother looks visibly surprised you easily agreed with his somewhat barmy plan to seek aid for his condition from The Hive Queen Seikamater, not expecting you to give in so easily. Then he remembered exactly how crazy you are and just how far you were willing to go to help the ones he loved, and his expression quickly shift into wry, fond exasperation. ".....Suddenly, I'm not too sure of my plan. 'Cause, you know, whenever you consider something a bright idea, it turns out to be everything but or we get far more than we expected. *Sighs, shaking his head and shrugging* But it's not like we have much better options to choose from, eh? Unless we want to seek out a different Legendary or try a get Mew's help, but there's no telling how they'd react. At least Seikamater will be inclined to hear us out if Riza's there to vouch for us. *Nods* Plan Queen Bee it is then. Whenever you're ready, we'll set out to Baykal Forest and try not to get wrapped up into anymore funny business. Knowing our luck that's a pipe dream, but hey, I can hope and dream right?"

(Gaspar approves of the Bakayl Help Plan too, in case you didn't pick up on that!)

Lastly, a look of realization came to him as you hypothesized the relationship his new form had with Lunala, but winced when you brought forth your idea of what Necrozma represented.

"Yeah, that's exactly right! Solgaleo - me, is The Celestial and Cosmic Lord of the Sun, and Lunala is The Umbral and Cosmic Lady of the Moon! That's what we are! *Winces* But Necrozma.....no, they - she doesn't represent the Stars. She's.....the Prismatic Lightstar.  That Which Is The Searing And Benevolent Light. Supposed to be, anyway. Now.....she's The Devouring Morningstar. That Which Seeks To Consume All Light, Until She Is Whole Or Is All That Is Left Of It. *Shakes Head* Something changed her very nature and essence of who and what she is, and it was.....not a good thing. Not a good thing in the slightest. *Shakes Head* Don't know what caused it, but I know that much at least...."

The plot thickens....

Also, before Arial forgets, he'd remember that he was supposed to call Lucille later, after she discretely demanded he do. It's up to him (and you) if he heads her or not, but chances are she'd not take being snubbed by an unknown person of interest that knows who she is very well....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
Celadon City Post-Campaigh: Arial - by Spiritmon - 05-22-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Celadon City Post-Campaigh: Arial - by Lord Windos - 02-17-2020, 08:33 PM