Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you could make any 'mon Nuclear what would it be?
(02-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Sorry, let me amend my statement: A Nuclear Sticky Webber that's actually good at setting it, and isn't dead weight outside of the role sounds fantastic to me. N-Frosthra can be setter , a sweeper, or both with Gamma Ray/Radioacid and its default Movepool, while Geigeroach.....its Base Stats and mediocre Ability really hold it back, no matter how good its Learnpool is.

Off topic, has anyone come up with a guide for Tertlard yet? I feel that Pokemon is good, but not great due to it not having either great Attack stats or blistering high speed like most of the top tier threats of Uranium, and seeing some sets that work around its weaknesses would be nice and enlightening.

Geigeroach might not be the most reliable SW setter, but it can do it in a manner similar to Galvantula in the canon games.  Roach can actually put in some decent work in the Beta tier if used carefully.

No, but UCC will get to writing guides on every competitive pokemon eventually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could make any 'mon Nuclear what would it be? - by Dragonstrike - 02-20-2020, 02:26 PM