Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokerole! The Pokemon RPG Table!
Heya everyone! Spiritmon here! Have you think before in play a Roleplaying table with the Pokemon concept? Have you ever wanted to do your own set of adventures in the Pokemon world? And do said adventures with your friends?

Well, no need anymore to search for it! The Pokerole system is what you been looking for! This system is focus in the Pokemon world (obviously). In the link below, there is all the books and char sheets availabe for you to read and edit for your heart content

"But Spiritmon, I dont want to dowload the char sheet! I want to have my own freedom to edit the way I want!"

No problem too my friend! In the link below there also Char Sheets in Online Excel versions for you to edit and play in the way you desire in online campaighs you want to participate!

There also 2 types of campaighs you can use: The regular one where you use your Pokemons to battle and all...and the Mystery Dungeon version where YOU are the Pokemon! Thats right, you and your friends can play as Pokemon characters yourselves!

So come with me to the amazing world of Pokemon!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
Pokerole! The Pokemon RPG Table! - by Spiritmon - 05-27-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Pokerole! - by Spiritmon - 05-27-2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Pokerole! The Pokemon RPG Table! - by Iron - 06-03-2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Pokerole! The Pokemon RPG Table! - by Polaris - 06-04-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Pokerole! The Pokemon RPG Table! - by Polaris - 06-15-2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Pokerole! The Pokemon RPG Table! - by Polaris - 06-18-2020, 12:47 PM