Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokerole: Need Help
Heya people! Spiritmon here! Well, I going to the point: I need some tips. For quite a while (long while actually) I been playing Pokerole. In my country there isn't places to play Pokerole, so I introduce the system for some friends of mine, and well...after a while my friends vote for a new type of table to play and things happen, and they choose me to be GM on a Pokerole campaigh. They brazilean friends of mine and they never see the system before, so they are excited to try it.

To be honest, I was quite surprised and...shocked. Since...well, I never GM in my life and I actually quite nervous. We gonna the table on Discord via voice channel, and for that reason I kinda need some tips of other GM around here in the Forums (Like Dragonstrike, No One, Iron and Lord Windos).

Since one the things I should ask is: Should I ban the number of limitations Actions? In text campaighs such as Skull Ruins or Primal Shadows, they are fine, but on a campaigh where gonna be Voice channels and all that, might have problems.

I also need any other tips anyone might share with me. This is my first time as a GM and I dont want to screw things up....
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
Pokerole: Need Help - by Spiritmon - 12-03-2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Pokerole: Need Help - by Dragonstrike - 12-04-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Pokerole: Need Help - by Iron - 12-04-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Pokerole: Need Help - by Lord Windos - 12-05-2020, 11:39 PM