Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Radium
Meet 'Raplit'
The prevolution of Raptorch

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You know, I would not mind having pre-evolutions to all the starters in Tandor. On one hand, they would have to be quite weak before they evolved in order to balance them, or the later evolution would have to be rebalanced to fit the pre evolutions. On the other hand, triple starter evolution were kind of a tradition until this game, and bringing it back would be a rather interesting exercise...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

I always wondered, back in the days, why did JV and Twitch not make a triple evolution line for the starters, until one day I got a partial answer, which really satisfied me: That kinda forces everybody to use other pokémons than the starters. In other words, it incites to diversity, which is a pretty good thing.

That said, I feel like they'd have more the need of a third evolution later on than a baby form, and THEN some megas. However I have no idea what that would look like... But just for the sake of fan-art, I'd be mighty curious to see what it would look like!

Sprite away!

P.S.: if you're gonna make some baby versions, make 'em cute as hell! I'm waiting Smile
Ieep! I'm back from the dead (forum)!!

Online ID: 091995
Eh, I always like the thought of only having two evolutions. You get your starter evolved faster, and they are balanced for only having two evo's too. That, and its refreshing to have someone mess with the usual dynamic! Made me fall in love with the game, what with all the nontraditional changes, after all.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(09-30-2016, 08:52 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: You know, I would not mind having pre-evolutions to all the starters in Tandor. On one hand, they would have to be quite weak before they evolved in order to balance them, or the later evolution would have to be rebalanced to fit the pre evolutions. On the other hand, triple starter evolution were kind of a tradition until this game, and bringing it back would be a rather interesting exercise...

Well, it indeed looks like one of these baby-Pokemon introduced in Gen.2. And... may I be honest? *takes a deep breath* I hate those. They're useless, you cannot breed with them, they have to evolve first. And its a lot of fun leveling up a totally weak Pokemon.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
Point made, my friend. Playing with the weak runts would be detrimental to fun, now would it not?

hey just looked at 'raplit' again... and... erm... it kinda looks a LOT like axew, doesn't it? xD anyways, not that it matters, but, take off the flames, and it would be a badass color for a shiny Axew, come to think of it xD

(09-30-2016, 09:03 PM)Lord Ozma Wrote: hey just looked at 'raplit' again... and... erm... it kinda looks a LOT like axew, doesn't it? xD anyways, not that it matters, but, take off the flames, and it would be a badass color for a shiny Axew, come to think of it xD

Ha ha ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Yea raplit's design has ended up looking like axew. That is a funny thing to motice.
Dunno why I noticed that out of all things though xD but hey it still looks cute! Good job pal Smile

Raplit could be the starter that evolves into Raptorch, which would get it's stats boosted slightly, and then again into Archilles, which stays the same.