Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Radium
Ah okay! Fairy type fits, seeing what it is based off from. Ha, The dog's name is good. Smile Looking forward to seeing its other evolutions!

I am finding when working on my game, there are so many possibilities and the feedback is wonderful. You just have to take in the feedback received and go with what you feel would be the best course of action. I am thinking about adding a type into my game but I'm really taking into account some questions:

1.) Do I really need this type or is it covered by an existing one.
2.) What and Why are they strong against __________ and weak against _________.
3.) Can it fit into the current story-line?

For me I am really wanting to add in a Arcane(magic) type, but I haven't come up with a reason why I need it or how it will fit into the story-line.
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try

How hard would it be to make these two compatible with each other so people can trade between games just like regular pokemon.
(10-15-2016, 09:23 PM)Xarxaal Wrote: Ah okay! Fairy type fits, seeing what it is based off from. Ha, The dog's name is good. Smile Looking forward to seeing its other evolutions!

I am finding when working on my game, there are so many possibilities and the feedback is wonderful. You just have to take in the feedback received and go with what you feel would be the best course of action. I am thinking about adding a type into my game but I'm really taking into account some questions:

1.) Do I really need this type or is it covered by an existing one.
2.) What and Why are they strong against __________ and weak against _________.
3.) Can it fit into the current story-line?

For me I am really wanting to add in a Arcane(magic) type, but I haven't come up with a reason why I need it or how it will fit into the story-line.

I kinda do the same thing but also i see what 'niche' can be filled. Although they might not be considered but could be used to fill the niche. And thanks for the positive feedback its nice to hear some times. I am watching your work to, looks really good.also can i use your arcane idea?
Thank you, and of course you are welcome. This is my first attempt at any of this, so I have been watching videos, and asking people what programs people have been using for there games, sprites, music etc. XD

(10-15-2016, 09:45 PM)Xarxaal Wrote: Thank you, and of course you are welcome. This is my first attempt at any of this, so I have been watching videos, and asking people what programs people have been using for there games, sprites, music etc. XD

Same here iv been watching all the tuts on pokemon essentials and reading all the pages its good fun. Iv been coding making music and spriteing. Trying so many new things its great
Nice! When I get to that point I may bother you to find out what you use to make your own audio.

(10-15-2016, 11:31 PM)Xarxaal Wrote: Nice! When I get to that point I may bother you to find out what you use to make your own audio.

Well at the moment in useing a progarm cal LSSM its a free but really good program.  Smile
Wonderful news! (Not that I know how to use it) -Laughs- But that's all part of the fun this!

The second evolutions are here!

Very interesting! The angelic looking dragon is quite nice.
I would not have expected the blue to yellow color change.