Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Radium
this is so cewl 1i wish i could be so cewl like these pokemonas Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile haha ur such funny
Well Ladies and gentlemen these will probably be the last sprites i put up for show for a while so enjoy.
The final Evos of the starters. 

wow are you sure you made them yourself!?!?! there sooo good but the doogos head looks like it as been 'ctrl+c and ctrl+v' ed. anyway love the work
(10-21-2016, 08:42 AM)xX_Qu1cksc0pr_Xx Wrote: wow are you sure you made them yourself!?!?! there sooo good but the doogos head looks like it as been 'ctrl+c and ctrl+v' ed. anyway love the work

Thank Ambrose could do it without you (sarcasm). and funny cause the head is one of the more edited part of the dragon
I like the dragon, but you could do a little more work on the bug thing to polish it up. The way the dogs heads extend looks uncanny and unappealing to me, so you might want to work on him as well...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Hmm... *adjusts glasses* You might want to add some more details to all three, Radium
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
(10-22-2016, 02:13 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hmm... *adjusts glasses* You might want to add some more details to all three, Radium

I was planing to. So couldn't agree more
HASHAHA UR SO FUNNY. THE WAY YOU USED YOUR GLASSES AS A COMEDIC PIECE WAS JJUST FANTASTIC.
Oh so this is the fan game. Huh are you knew at sprites . I like the concept if them but if you need help I'm capable of giving it. My game is similarbut mine has a different story.
ok so just thought id say although i haven't posted anything recently i have been working really hard and in the next month or so i will release alot of new content,(including the new starter sprites) and lots of cool stuff.