Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Fan Servers
Thanks to the dedication and hard work of the fine people at /r/pokemonuranium we have away to restore online features such as GTS and Wondertrade through unofficial fan-made servers until we hear word from Pokemon Uranium creators JV and Twitch. 

Interested? There's a neat little information post located here which will provide you with all of the help and guidance you need to get started and as always, be sure to make a backup of your files just to be save!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
This patch will redirect you to this fan-server: http://uranium.amibu.net/
And be sure to come by the Breeders' discord if for chill, and to talk about trades and other online activities. Link to this discord can be found in my signature.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
I installed the fan servers but now i think my game is more laggy.
Can you help me?
People on the reddit have said they're games are acting strangely as well. Did you run the patcher after you replaced your Neoncube file? If so, were you using Uranium 1.0.1 before using the patcher? If not, that could be your problem as well. If all else fails, you can always attempt a fresh install, which won't affect your save files

Save Backups:

(09-14-2016, 12:33 PM)CodySP Wrote: People on the reddit have said they're games are acting strangely as well. Did you run the patcher after you replaced your Neoncube file? If so, were you using Uranium 1.0.1 before using the patcher? If not, that could be your problem as well. If all else fails, you can always attempt a fresh install, which won't affect your save files

In neoncube i replaced the files (like the youtube video i saw) and then i run the patcher and everything worked normally but when i was going to play (mostly in battle) the game just seems slow.
And my version is 1.0.0
(09-15-2016, 02:16 AM)Gold Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 12:33 PM)CodySP Wrote: People on the reddit have said they're games are acting strangely as well. Did you run the patcher after you replaced your Neoncube file? If so, were you using Uranium 1.0.1 before using the patcher? If not, that could be your problem as well. If all else fails, you can always attempt a fresh install, which won't affect your save files

In neoncube i replaced the files (like the youtube video i saw) and then i run the patcher and everything worked normally but when i was going to play (mostly in battle) the game just seems slow.
And my version is 1.0.0

Try downloading this http://pokemonuranium.co/showthread.php?tid=4 Extract the Graphics and rgss file into your Pokemon Uranium folder. Then try running the patcher again. Smile

Save Backups:

(09-15-2016, 02:49 AM)CodySP Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 02:16 AM)Gold Wrote:

And my version is 1.0.0

Try downloading this http://pokemonuranium.co/showthread.php?tid=4 Extract the Graphics and rgss file into your Pokemon Uranium folder. Then try running the patcher again. Smile

Ok i will try Thank You  Smile Smile