Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server update from Ree!
While I like a good troll every once in awhile, I restrain myself to online shooters for that shit. Don't worry about me doing it here~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
So the online battles seem to be unstable yet, and most of the time it crashes.
Can't wait til we get to battle properly!

Online ID:232277
I'm Japanese and not a English speaker, sorry for bad grammars, spellings etc.
(09-30-2016, 01:45 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 08:33 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 08:32 AM)RayquazaLord Wrote: Welp, since Chyinmunks are banned, time to move on to Birbie and Fortog!

That's the spirt! Saturate the trade with semi-worthless pokemon! Make us proud~!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay *not* I knew once someone will get this idea. Baaaaaad idea, though, except if you'd wish to piss off a lot of people in the community.

I was joking. I hope someone felt my sarcasm in that.
(10-04-2016, 06:48 AM)RayquazaLord Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 01:45 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 08:33 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 08:32 AM)RayquazaLord Wrote: Welp, since Chyinmunks are banned, time to move on to Birbie and Fortog!

That's the spirt! Saturate the trade with semi-worthless pokemon! Make us proud~!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay *not* I knew once someone will get this idea. Baaaaaad idea, though, except if you'd wish to piss off a lot of people in the community.

I was joking. I hope someone felt my sarcasm in that.

I know. Me was too. In some state.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Ahh, I was hopping to see a flood of worthless pokemon on Wondertrade. The though of someone trading away there 6IV Volchic for a 0IV Birdie..... ah, brings a tear to my eyes....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Hey, someone may be able to take that 0IV Birbie and eff someone up with it.

Not someone with a 6IV Volchik, but still...someone.
(10-05-2016, 02:50 PM)RayquazaLord Wrote: Hey, someone may be able to take that 0IV Birbie and eff someone up with it.

Not someone with a 6IV Volchik, but still...someone.
Thanks, lad. You've brought hope back to my dark, twisted, and depreved heart. Cheers~!