Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some kind of "Post-Uranium RP" - Now finished and open for questions!
(10-01-2016, 01:05 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: You also did Kellyn for a bit.

Well, kinda. My english its like shit, its not that good.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-01-2016, 01:08 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

The more you use it, the better graso of it you'll have. Don't give up, stay determined...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-01-2016, 01:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

The more you use it, the better graso of it you'll have. Don't give up, stay determined...

Undertale reference?
(10-01-2016, 01:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: The more you use it, the better graso of it you'll have. Don't give up, stay determined...

*ending music plays* You're going to be alright! Stay detemined...
And damn, am I the only one here that is somehow able to understand Lucille?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-01-2016, 02:13 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 01:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

*ending music plays* You're going to be alright! Stay detemined...
And damn, am I the only one here that is somehow able to understand Lucille?

Like i say. Undertale reference. And, dont get me wrong, Lucille do a crime. Trying to (Censor Spoiler) in a ilegal form. I know, that thing about (Censor Spoiler), it was because of the (Censor Spoiler), and then the Power Plant was been exploded and (Censor Spoiler). The part of (Censor Spoiler) it was not her fault (completely), but the part of (Censor Spoiler) with ilegal metods, thats was very wrong.
(10-01-2016, 02:18 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Like i say. Undertale reference. And, dont get me wrong, Lucille do a crime. Trying to make a artificial Pokemon in a ilegal form. I know, that thing about Curis, it was because of the Curis link with Urayne, and then the Power Plant was been exploded and she sleep in stasis. The part of be Curis it was not her fault (completely), but the part of creat a artifical Pokemon with ilegal metods, thats was very wrong.

Okayokay, I got it. But I don't feel like argue about that now. She had reasons, she did not wanted to go through this in the first place. Okay with that? ^-^ And it's called Curie. CURIE! Like Marie Curie, you know.

There are no huge spoilers allowed on this thread, by the way. Not because of me (not completely), but for anyone who'd trip over this thread and doesn't want to be spoiled.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-01-2016, 02:25 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 02:18 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Like i say. Undertale reference. And, dont get me wrong, Lucille do a crime. Trying to make a artificial Pokemon in a ilegal form. I know, that thing about Curis, it was because of the Curis link with Urayne, and then the Power Plant was been exploded and she sleep in stasis. The part of be Curis it was not her fault (completely), but the part of creat a artifical Pokemon with ilegal metods, thats was very wrong.

Okayokay, I got it. But I don't feel like argue about that now. She had reasons, she did not wanted to go through this in the first place. Okay with that? ^-^ And it's called Curie. CURIE! Like Madame Curie, you know.

There are no huge spoilers allowed on this thread, by the way. Not because of me (not completely), but for anyone who'd trip over this thread and don't want to be spoiled.

Shit. You right. I forgot about that.
Still, Lucille did not even bother to face this guy. Those papers were much more interesting and this guy sustained to disgust her the more he spoke. Therefore, it came unexpected that she still was able to keep her voice salving and clear.

“You know Kellyn? Fine. Then you probably know that even if he usually is a quite stalwart man, it would be a very bad idea to enrage him by trying to mess with me.” In a lower voice, she added “Least of all now.”
“As for Vitor, fine as well. I will not interfere this, though. He is mature enough to decide on his own what’s good for him - in case he needs help or advice, he will come and ask for it. That personal issue between the two of you is none of my business. But be informed that if you dare harming him, you’ll get in serious trouble with me.” She kept the last sentence totally neutral, like she was talking about the weather outside. How lame.

As that Chemist/Breeder turned towards her and stared at her (ugh), she finally put the pen she was holding casually in the other hand back into the front pocket of her lab coat, and gave him an annoyed glance. On the one hand, his point was comprehensible. It was more the way he outlaid it that got on her nerves. She decided to make up a bit for the mistakes she did in the past – true, she did not see them as “crimes” for a reason – via conducting research in a field she seemed quite competent – behavior science of stable Nuclear Pokemon. Kinda ironic, yes, but she was one of the few people with experience when it came to Nuclear Pokemon. On the other hand, did she ask this man to share his life story? No. Did she look like she’d like to hear it anyway? No. While not prone to argue, Lucille was amazing at holding grudges.

She just watched him speaking his mind to her, and showed no outer sign of being impressed. Not even as he brought it to a physical level. At this point, she looked up from her semi-rimless glasses once again to face this guy. Man, if looks were to kill, this guy would have already died a horrible death numerous times. “Plus, who stated that it was me who blew Zeta up?” The slight tremble in her voice could not be overheard anymore. “Plus, how do you think this justice you whish for so badly is supposed to look like? Would it make you happy to murder me?”

At this point, Nucleon had enough of the tension. Is it not allowed anymore to take some rest here along with its master? Ignoring its actual tiredness, it jumped off her shoulders, landed light-footed on the ground and hissed again, more intimidating. This time however, Lucille took no actions in silencing it. It was uncommon to see her wrathfully, as it indeed needed a lot of shit to fly her into a fury. What was even more rare, was seeing her loose her usual calm attitude, even in such moments.

“Plus… “, she took a short flip through her papers once again before continuing, “… this is for insulting me.” Without further warning, she got ready to slap him with the backside of her clipboard. She just could not take it anymore.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
And to the ones who watch this Roleplay, i put in my posts a Censor Spoiler. So thats wont make major spoilers to the history XD (Dont forget to change that replied Phantom).
(10-01-2016, 07:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: And to the ones who watch this Roleplay, i put in my posts a Censor Spoiler. So thats wont make major spoilers to the history XD (Dont forget to change that replied Phantom).

Hehe, fine. I actually thought the haters were approaching already. Would be good to highlight them as well, though, like a different colour, bold or such. You can do all this if you click on "Full Edit" instead of a quick edit.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---