Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some kind of "Post-Uranium RP" - Now finished and open for questions!
(10-03-2016, 05:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 04:50 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (Oh god, why are throwing such a long, detailed reply at me? No wonder it takes me so long to reply myself D: But on the other hand, it's awesome ^_^ Hmm. I now COULD bring Kellyn into this. If so, I'll take over him, because I want him to react as I desire. Or, I could let this whole thing take a dramatic turn. Or both. What do you think?)
(Cause I know you like it~)

(If your bring Kellyn into this, prepare for the worse, is all I am saying. While Sans respects and greatly appreciates the Ranger for what they have done, it has not stopped him from pursuing his vendetta against Lucille. Little bit of lore about Sans, he's has about as much pull as Kellyn does over his community. The only reasons he has not tried to have Lucille crucified is he does not want to cause even more grief over her. He wants to keep it personal, at the very least. So he puted up with her and the forgiving attitude surround her... until now. He also does He's spared Kellyn's feeling about his opinions and observations out of compassion and concern, not to mention his son, but if he is confronted and threatened about his opinions, things will turn real ugly real fast. If you noticed anything about Sans, he extremely good at targeting people's vulnerabilities, and ruthlessly exploiting them for all he can get, if provoked. Add that to Kellyn's over protectiveness of his wife..... well, Sans won't be the first one the attack, that much can be said. He will be the last one standing, though.   And he would hate every second of the fight.)

( ......got me. I do. Hehe.)

(Hmm, we'll see. I have plans with. Definitely, only thing is I'm yet undisclosed which one to choose. *His voice is heard from somewhere in the background: "Eh... what? Leave me alone! D: * But don't expect him to be all nice and stuff as you said, Lucille is a huge weak/sore point deep inside him.
Plus. Don't expect a quick answer from my side now. But be informed that this is not closed. Not yet. *What a nice cliff here, huh?* )
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(Whooo. It took me faster than expected, but only because I decided not to be totally rude to our beloved/hated Sans and give him an actual opportunity to save his ass. Choose wisely. And I somehow overread his board-pun in the first place, sorry for that. DAMN IT SANS XD )

His further words didn't even reach Lucille. He could have spared all his breath and words, literally. Probably it was better this way, since Arceus knows what would have happened further this night if they did. Ugh.

She only cared to look up as a familiar voice calling for her from somewhere not yet visible in the hallway somehow managed to reach her mind. Hehe. He came to her rescue. Nucleon heard it as well, it raised its head from its masters' lap and righted up its shiny green ears. So long, silence...

"Lucille? I know you're here somewhere, because where else..." It wasn't very loud or angry. Rather tired and worried.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
He recognized that voice from everywhere. 'Fuck, its Kellyn. Should have know he would have come and get his wife, given, what, its after hours and she has not contacted him at all? Of course he would come, like the blasted hero he is, to rescue his love of his life. Fuck me.....' he though, hearing footsteps approach from where he was going. Given the volume of the volume, and the fairly rapid pace he was setting, he would be hear in a matter of minutes. Then he will walk in on him giving Lucille the verbal abuse that is practically necessary, given the amount of utter shit she has pull. After that.... well, if he know Kellyn as well as he does, given all the time he and his department has worked with him (especially with the Nuclear Fallout), it be a bloodly mess from start to finish. With how bad of an emotional state that bitch is right now (Not so above it all, you fucking *censored*), what was metaphorical could became literal.

Running down his hair with his left hand, he quick jerked his right arm with a flick. Out from the long selves came a miniaturized Quick Ball. Quickly (Ha, *snort*), he enlarges it, and throws out it forward with relative silence. With a flash, out came a Shiny Alakazam, in all of its powerful psychokinetic, glorious might. Most people would have been surprised to know, but before this whole Nuclear catastrophe turned his life ruinious, he was one of the priemer trainers in Tandor. Know for the breath taking speed he took down the gyms (3 month, breaking the old record by a whole 4 weeks), he was poised to be one of the real contenders for that year's Champeon. The meltdown of the Nuclear Plants happened, though, so he was forced to abandon his trainer career for a scientific one, in order to make ends meat for the family.

Most would be bitter over losing a chance of the life time, but he didn't care; he just wanted to save his family. 'Lot of good my wishes turn out to be,' he though, thinking over all the research he conducted, trying to save his father, the fallout from his grudges.... Gripping his hand, nail driving into his flesh, he snapped out of his gloom. Could not afford to be like that bitch he thouroughly put down. By the looks of it, she didn't even hear his latest speech, so he would have to remember it, and spring it on her later, when she has not completely shut down. By Arceas above, that irradiated *censored, seesh* does not deserve any mercy, but there she is, all comatose from just the mere fraction of the grief and guilt she is owed.

'She deserve all the foul things in the world to descend upon her, and flay her soul to shreds. My voice, my reasoning, is just token, compared to the misery she has spread. She will hear what I have to say, and she will not run from the truth, she will not hide behind salivng excuses nor escape into emotional breakdown. I WILL punish this wretched excuse for a human being, however much I can, to brign justice to not only me, but to everyone affected by her Nuclear holocost!' he furiously though, mind racing in an odd mix of furry and calm acceptance. Almost like a gun, in a sense: Dealdy, but only when the user decides to pull the trigger. 'Not today, though. I said I would not get Kellyn involved in this mess, and I will NOT make a lair out of myself, like that homoculus of woman' he though, looking over to his Alakazam, and silently signal with his hand what they should do.

The Pokémon walked over, and gripping the scientist's shoulders, closed its eyes, and began a complicated operation. What his master signal was on the extreme end of the actions they where trained for, but given his master close proximity to The Enemy, and what they feel is The Enemy's Savior, he assumed he didn't want this incident to go spread amuck. Fast, but carefully, the Alakazam went into the mind of Lucille and her Nucleon, being sure to concel its psychic presence. It then, with a quick mental description of what their master wanted to be done, erased all details of his personal identity.

His confrontation and its impact would remain with The Enemy and her pet, but they would not be able to recognized anything about their master, save his voice. Even that was muddled, to prevent tehm from picking up on it too quickly in future encounters. This was to ensure that he would not be harrashed by the Rangers in the future, keeping the incident under as tight wrapps as possible, while at the same time preventing The Enemy from forgetting what she learn from their master. They do not know why he does not kill them, with all the hate and bitterness in his heart towards her, but they respect his decisions, and will faithfully follow their Master command.

Since they were a exceptionally powerful Alakazam, the process only took a few seconds, before it opened its eye, and nodded toward him. Signing, with a bitterly tired expression on his face, he pat it on the shoulder, and signaled it again with his free hand. The Alakazam closed its eyes, and began to Teleport him away from the scene. 'There, the bitch will not be able to remember the foggiest thing about me, all while retaining the tan I put into her hide. Time to scam, I've pushed my luck to far as it is,' he thought. Moments before Kellyn rounded the bend further down the hall, he and his Alakazam vanished, leaving no trace behind.

(I said it would get ugly, I never said in what way...)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(Oh, buhu. That was probably the smartest thing Sans did so far, aside from saving his Luxi from all that shit by making them leave.)

He sat down next to her, and spoke with a calm voice one would probably not expect from that kind of man he was. "Lucille, dear, come home. Please. Not only me was worried for ya, hell, it wasn't easy at all to get Vitor stay in place in case you'd return on your own." He offered his hand to her. "Okay?"

Only reply he got though was a weak "No... I don't want to, anymore." While her mind has been cleared, all the exhaustion and hurt feelings still remained. Poisoning her from the inside.

"Eh... no. Lucille, you definitely need some rest, I won't ask ya what actually happened - " ("at least not now", he thought bitterly) " - but it's gettin' colder 'n lonelier the longer we stay here." He didn't spoke loudly, not at all, but he clearly would not accept any further protest. Without further warning, he gently picked her up from the ground. "Better this way?" he asked carefully, a low but honest "Hmhmm... thank you..." secounds later was enough reply to make him smile at her, as she just layed there in his arms. Nucleon observantly followed them as they began their way home together. It felt weird, like it has lost something important, but yet it couldn't see what, how and why.

"It's weird indeed, though", Kellyn thought to himself. After all, Lucille was a stable as Uranium239 was, and she needed a strong shoulder to lean on. Her mental state would thank it, too. Arceus know what could have happened to Lucille if Sans would let her mind untouched and Kellyn didn't make it in time. Running totally wild and starting a nuclear rampage the same night or not return home at all this night (or rather, ever - they were in the 5th floor of the research site and the windows had no lockers) were only two options.

No, Kellyn refused to imagine what would have happened if he denied as she honestly declared some time after being defeated that she wanted him and their son back. True, it could have been some sick kind of manipulative trap, but as he saw her, his own loved wife he searched for so long after she disappeared, literally  crying, he couldn't help but to accept and forgive her. (Again ignoring ending details here.) After all, even as CURIE she still wore her wedding ring (wasn't visible though, because who would run around in an irradiated area without gloves?). Plus, Kellyn still loved her and cared for her. He simply didn't trust her completely like he did before all the disaster in Epsilon started, that was the bitter price he had to pay for being united with her again.  Lucille didn't know it was this way, but even if she did, would it change anything? I don't think so.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
"Fuck, damn, and shit," he said, as he and his Alakazam teleported to the rondure point, where his Luxi were (Hopefully) waiting for him. With the incident with Lucille behind him, the security logs and record keeping he has to erase or alter, and a certain young scientist he has to track down and prevent him from breaking his silence, he did not want his Luxelong breathing down his next on top of everything else. His researcher friends joked that she was akin to a housewife, helping with his children (he breed them himself [Not that way {Hopefully...}], so damn it if they where not), providing comfort and a shoulder to lean on, and keeping him strictly in line. She would also not tolerate any bull brings up, and god help him if he let something happen to the kids...

"They may have been joking about my Luxelong, but they sure be surprised to know how close to the truth they are," he muttered cantankerously, still not entirely recovered from his prolonged tirade against the absolute coward of a bitch. 'Couldn't even begin to listen to the guilt and misery she caused without going catatonic. Pathetic. Even in my lowest moments, I still took responsibility for my action. Why the hell can she not. Did her time as CURIE screw with her brains more than we thought? Bah,' he thought, shaking his head in frustrated confusion. Stewing over that woman all night will do nothing but ruin it, and she had enough of her attention for one day.

Sighing- he's been doing that a lot since this start, huh?- he calmly looked over to his Alakazam. He softy spoke to them, telling them "Man, I nearly caused a hell of a lot trouble for everyone, all because I could not keep my mouth shut. Sorry about what you had to do, Blithe, 'cause I know how much you hate tampering with people's skull. 'Feel like I'm violating there personal existence, for the top down,' if I recall you saying correctly. Shouldn't had to do that, if I just kept my mouth shut, duck my head, and continue on out of the building," He was frowning now, and all the creases, worry lines, and marks of stress only intensified as he continued to berate himself. "I should have kept my temper better. Hell, I've put up with snake and all the fawning around for so long, one would think I'd be an awful trapper," he laughed, enjoying his small little jokes.

After all, why cry or get mad, when you can laugh away all the problems in the world. 'Worked so far,' or so he thought. As was about to launch in another self diatribe, Blithe cupped his chinned, and turned him to face themselves. Gently, they wrapped their arms around him, and gave him a hug he desperately needed. ~Its okay, Master. We know how The Enemy causes you great pain and suffer. We have seen what that hurt has done to you, and yourself as a whole. True, you could have handled it better, but there is only so many time you can bite your tongue before blood starts spilling. You needed to vent, and while not the most appropriate time, it was, perhaps, the best. You are a lot more calm than you usually are, and it appear some of the burden you carry has been lifted,~ they communicated, using the close bond with there master and the power of their telekinesis to project what they are saying to him.

Shocked, he didn't believe them at first, until he examined his feeling for himself. Still angry, still hurt, and very tired of this shit, but everything seems.... calmer somehow. Like a great peace has fell upon the turmoil of his mental state, silencing the mental constipation he has to manage day by day. 'They right-' ~Of course I am master, I know your mind better than anyone else on the planet. So trust me when I say that, while I did not like what I did, I understand why it had to be done. There is no need to ask for forgiveness, for their is no reason for it to be had. We care for you Master, and we want the best for you,~ they intergected, stiping his line of thought before it could derail again. They honestly think that if he were to have a meltdown, no better its fallout should be directed to the one who started it all. It would be, how would the humans say, poetic?

He lowered his head into their shoulder, tightened the hug they were sharing, and slowly began to cry. It was not a deep bellowing thing, loud and trying to have attention. No, it was silent, has he quietly let out all the stress and sorrow he felt. How long has it been, since their Master lasted shed tears? Too long, keeping all that negativity bottled in himself, letting it brew and fester, poisoning him surely as The Enemy's Abomination poisoned the earth with its power. They know he should go to a doctor, and seek help for his ailing mind, but he refuses. He will not show weakness, especially over one he hates. He must prove to himself that he can stand strong, against everyone, even himself, to prove that he will not let that monster break him.

He has his friend to bleed of the tension, and to keep him humanized and functional in society. When times like these happen, though, when it becomes to much for him to bear, it fall upon them to help. Them, and their family. They may be of different species and parents, but that does not invalidate what they are. They will stand by their Master, and support them through there time of needs. They (Alakazam) can help with his mind, while they and the rest can mend his heart. Its the least they can do, for all the kindness and understanding he has given them.

Slowly, his sobs waned, and the tears started to trickle away. He patted Blithe's back, telling them that they are alright now. Slowly, they released him, and he took a few steps back. Pulling a hankerchief out of his pocket, he took off his glasses and began to wipe away his tears. If he was trying to hide the fact that he cried, the teared stained lab coat would give away that away in the end. 'Well, at the very lest, I should not worry them even more about bloodshot eyes and a damp face. Might think I'm boiling over like a radiator,' he thought, snorting at the simile he came up with. With all the blubbering he did, that comparison was more apt than he like to think, but he pushed that though away. He shouldn't worry his Pokémon any more than he all has (and will, when he picks up the Luxi and heads home), his wonderful, wonderful Pokémon. 'I don't deserve them, not anymore, but they will stand by me and my grief. I lost my real family, but I still have this one,' he though, earning a uncharacteristic snort from his Alakazam.

"Oh, quit it. You know how I get when I'm moopy. Come on, lets go find those rascal. I'm already in for it, for how long I been away from home, so we better be quick before Tianlong tracks me down and Moonblast my ass to Andromeda, " he said, searching the point they appeared in, a small park in the city, for the sight of two uniquely colored Luxi. There!- He sees them both, happily playing in the moonlight, in a clearing surrounded by a couple of benches and a tree. Quickly, but hollered for them to come back, that it was time to go home. Both of them stop what they were doing, their heads pointed in the direction of their father, before they scurried onward towards him. They quickly assaulted his legs, climbing on him until they appeared in his arms, looking playing at him.

He laughed again, this time filled will joy and a little mischief. "Well, eager aren't you, little guys? If your any rougher, I might have dropped ya right back onto the dirt!" he said, happy to see that the two were alright. Judging by the tired, but slightly indigent eye, they were wore out from their long day of testing and fun. Chuckling, he shifted his arms a little more to better accommodate them, and headed out of the park with his everyone in tow.

His house was close enough; why not take the time to enjoy the beautiful night? That, and avoid his most likely very livid Luxelong for as long as possible. 'A man can dream, can he not?' With that, he head home after a long day, tired, emotional, but feeling better than he had for a long time.

(While the Breeder/Chemist (Sans, whatever his name will be when the chance arises) can be a flaming asshole, its important to remember that he not exactly without a reason to act that way. Normally, he's gruff, but polite and helpful to his co-workers, and loves to drop all kinds of jokes and puns. With the very few human friends he has left, he starts to unfold around them, becoming a lot more relaxed, friendly, and overall friendlier. He's not usually not on that level of rage and frustration, day to day. That level is reserved when he's having significantly shitty days, and anything involving Lucille that isn't about damning her to hell and beyond.)

(He was not always this way, though. Used to be a proud, staltwart, but generous trainer that traversed the region. He helped out as much people as he could, all the while training his pokemon, beating the gyms, and keeping in top form. He was the type of person everyone would want to admire, not natural leader, per say, but someone that could inspire none-of-the-less. Then the Nuclear Crisis happen, and that changed everything. The whole sha-bang resulted in this broken person we see now, doing his damn best to keep himself under check, be a good member of his new family, and trying to find a way to punish Lucille without causing a huge mess for everyone involved with her. We will see if he can succeed. Or maybe not. Some dreams don't come true, after all.)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(Can i participate with this roleplay? Just to try something diferent, if there no problem).
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(You have to ask Phantom, Phantom, Spirt. They are a part of this process. Plus, I already got a something of a plotline set out, so it will kind of be hard to squeeze you in...)

(10-05-2016, 08:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (You have to ask Phantom, Phantom, Spirt. They are a part of this process. Plus, I already got a something of a plotline set out, so it will kind of be hard to squeeze you in...)

(Ok then. I will just watch then. This looks very interesting )
(10-05-2016, 07:32 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: (Can i participate with this roleplay? Just to try something diferent, if there no problem).

(Nope. Sorry. I can't think of any relevant roles that could be added here [I don't whish to bring Vitor himself in here],  plus it would probably mess with the kind of plot that's already standing in some point, plus this all got serious.)
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-06-2016, 12:06 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 07:32 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: (Can i participate with this roleplay? Just to try something diferent, if there no problem).

(Nope. Sorry. I can't think of any relevant roles that could be added here [I don't whish to bring Vitor himself in here],  plus it would probably mess with the kind of plot that's already standing in some point [Yes, Windos, it does. Mine depends completely on Sans's further actions, though], plus this all got serious.)

(Okay then)

I am a Dramsama who just watching everything happen behind the fourth wall like everything it was a novel. I have a buch with popcorn and a soda levitate with Psychic. 

(I know i know. I will not participate in this roleplay, that part its just a gag XD I just a fabulous Drasama wacthing everything in the fourth wall XD )