Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RizlaTokes pokebrothel and emporium
(10-03-2016, 01:17 AM)Bayneko Wrote: =.=
Why don't you screen shot the part i told you i don't need anything back.

I did it for you because you were a friend back then. I don't go around offering to dup my pokemon.

It literally does not matter whether or not you wanted anything in return, the fact of the matter is that you too are guilty of duplicating pokemon.

I am being harassed for no good reason. Your group has already limited my ability to enjoy the game by removing me from the breeders discord, just leave me be.

I am not breaking any rules right now, and you can confirm this by speaking directly to any player I have interacted with since joining the unofficial forums.

(10-03-2016, 01:21 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: @RizlaTokes, you're a bit slow on the update, mate, those pokemons you thought were so condemning evidences were released ages ago after Andro made it clear he doesn't condone duplication of shinies flooding the market...

Not to mention, I specifically asked what, if anything, I was doing wrong while I was still in the discord, to which I was told something along the lines of "if you don't already know what you did wrong, you have already proven that you don't deserve to hold the title of breeder."

Since the start of this, I have received nothing but AIDS from devs and mods
If you want it, I'll breed it. Ask me about my shinies. 

Discord: pitchley #7816
In his defense, he did trade for a Comite I requested earlier. No duping was involved on either end. I have my save files to prove it, if it comes to that.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Thread closed before this goes off the rails.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody