Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Uranium Patch 1.0.3 - Tutor Up!
(10-01-2016, 01:06 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Good old one step forward, one step back. Hehehehehehee!
I'm morer excited by the fact you can breed non-corrupted Nuclear mons, though. Actually usable Xenomites and Giegeroaches, ahoy!
Nice. So, does that mean Xenoqueen can be the new Nucleon if Nucleon gets banned?
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
(10-01-2016, 01:12 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 01:06 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Good old one step forward, one step back. Hehehehehehee!
I'm morer excited by the fact you can breed non-corrupted Nuclear mons, though. Actually usable Xenomites and Giegeroaches, ahoy!
Nice. So, does that mean Xenoqueen can be the new Nucleon if Nucleon gets banned?

Perhaps. Last time I checked, its speed stat was not so hot, so choicing it might not be as effective as with Nucleon. Then their is Ratfitti to consider....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-01-2016, 01:15 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 01:12 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:

Perhaps. Last time I checked, its speed stat was not so hot, so choicing it might not be as effective as with Nucleon. Then their is Ratfitti to consider....
Well, yeah. Would a Sash work? Its speed is slow, so for real I can only see her as a revenge killer or a Suicide Lead . The focus sash takes the hit, then proton beam the opponent. Xenoqueen is now useless which means Aftermath is the only way Xenoqueen can take damage. Though, it has high Sp. Def and good Def and HP. It might be bulky enough to 2Hko it? If that's the case then White Herb? If its in the game that is. And about Rafitti. Baton Pass is banned in the Metagame.
Competitive Team:

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
I was talking about Shell Smash Expunge Spore Sucker Punch sweep. And Baton Pass is banned? Why?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(10-01-2016, 01:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I was talking about Shell Smash Expunge Spore Sucker Punch sweep. And Baton Pass is banned? Why?
Directly from Smogon. Surely, we should follow the same way as well.

Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than one Pokémon with the move Baton Pass. Furthermore, a Pokémon cannot have Baton Pass while also a move that boosts Speed and a move that boosts another stat.
Competitive Team:

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
Hey, Lobbies are borked again. At least battle ones...

(10-01-2016, 12:43 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 12:36 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hehe. All Eeveelutions I've seen so far have now the animated sprites from Unova. Damn, how I adore them... *gets crushed in a group hug of all Eevee-forms* (*´∇`*)

All the mons with new sprites got shrunken in sizes though XD

Who f#cking cares? Those Eevees are moving. MOVING. Aint it adorable... *dies* XD
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-01-2016, 02:06 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 01:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I was talking about Shell Smash Expunge Spore Sucker Punch sweep. And Baton Pass is banned? Why?

Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than one Pokémon with the move Baton Pass. Furthermore, a Pokémon cannot have Baton Pass while also a move that boosts Speed and a move that boosts another stat.

Tsk. Then Dragon Dance Luxelong Baton Pass is illegal? Or speed boosted Stenowatt with Glow Tail?

(10-01-2016, 02:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 02:06 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:

Tsk. Then Dragon Dance Luxelong Baton Pass is illegal? Or speed boosted Stenowatt with Glow Tail?
If we take Smogon's clause orders, then its all illegal...
Competitive Team:

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
And so momentum continues! Great job guys Big Grin
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody