Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum Update] October's Forum Update
Yay for suggestions! I'm going to go there now.
I feel like it wasn't mentioned enough here, but... A big ol' welcome back Iron! Missed you buddy!
Ieep! I'm back from the dead (forum)!!

Online ID: 091995
(10-01-2016, 09:28 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Hmm, so I like Antarki, don't like Oblivicorn, don't like most of the new icons until Yatagaryu, so I need a plan to get from 149 posts to 800 posts as fast as possible...

Better get on it quick, cuz I have a massive head start on you Big Grin Tongue Big Grin ~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-01-2016, 09:44 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 09:28 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Hmm, so I like Antarki, don't like Oblivicorn, don't like most of the new icons until Yatagaryu, so I need a plan to get from 149 posts to 800 posts as fast as possible...

Better get on it quick, cuz I have a massive head start on you Big Grin Tongue Big Grin ~

...I just want my Coatlith back... Sad
Ieep! I'm back from the dead (forum)!!

Online ID: 091995
I remember on the old forum I had 200+ posts. Now I may get to 200 someday.
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff

Open a thread called "Monkey's shit-thread to get a Yatagaryu" and invest some hours spamming replies. Just realized it won't work unless you take turns with another person (that black line, ya know).

Don't listen to me. Honestly, don't do that.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome!

I had over 1000 posts in the old forums. It can be done legitimately if you spend enough time. But yeah I got really pale while doing it from lack of sunlight.

There are forum tools that can exempt certain spam-like threads from the post count, so don't rely on those lol.
Where is the fun in spamming your post count, anyway. The you should get you rank laboriously, as it makes finally getting it all the sweeter.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Here's a little suggestion. If you reach a certain post count, I don't know how much, you could get the option of choosing your icon.
Luxi, Luxor and Luxelong are still missing from the calculator.
That's.... a good idea actually. Reading the people who have been around long enough to choose their own Emblem. Genus!

Oh, and another problem! Your work is never done, huh, devs? Ah well, we have your back, Ha Ha!