Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum Update] October's Forum Update
(10-08-2016, 05:42 PM)Akexus Wrote: [Image: 54c19f61d1894010ab3915769f76f7f2.png]

issues came when @CodySP moved forum domain, just add "forum/" between "pokemonuranium.co/" and the rest of the address until Cody has the chance to fix the link in his thread.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Woops. I'll fix that!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Is it just me, or are forum alerts appearing for posts that don't exist?
(10-09-2016, 06:35 PM)Selene Wrote: Is it just me, or are forum alerts appearing for posts that don't exist?

Personnally, all the forum alerts i get are coming from 'real' posts. Is that the persons that have posted theses post just deleted them quickly after sended them ?
@Akexus

I keep getting them in my giveaway thread. Get an alert, click the alert, see no new post. Yeah, people could be deleting their posts, but it seems unlikely so many people would do it. So I was wondering if this was a coincidence or if these phantom alerts were also happening to other users.
(10-09-2016, 06:47 PM)Selene Wrote: @Akexus

I keep getting them in my giveaway thread. Get an alert, click the alert, see no new post. Yeah, people could be deleting their posts, but it seems unlikely so many people would do it. So I was wondering if this was a coincidence or if these phantom alerts were also happening to other users.

Well, your post is really "traffic-generating", so it is possible to get some user that delete your posts, but if you say there is so many "phantom alerts" i suppose it is a bug.
(10-09-2016, 06:35 PM)Selene Wrote: Is it just me, or are forum alerts appearing for posts that don't exist?

It's not phantom alerts, at first, I thought so, too. But after a while, I realized what really was going on. Sometimes you get multiple alert for one post. Like if you subscribed to your own thread, you'll get an alert when someone commented on your thread AND an alert when someone commented on your subscribed thread. And if that someone happened to tag you, you'll get a third alert for that same comment. So what I did was go to alert setting and uncheck some boxes so I'd only get one alert per comment.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord