Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Battle Rules
Hi there.
First of all, I'm Japanese fan of the game and gonna have plenty of bad grammars, misspelling etc... Sorry about that.

I recently beat the final boss and started to breed and train, because I want to battle online!
Main topic is, that I'm not sure about rules and regulations about battles, as I haven't tried it yet.
These are my questions:

1.Do I have to level my Pokemon up to 100? Or does the system fixes it to 50, like the original games?
I'm too lazy to grind to 100, but there are many mons that evolve or learn cool moves above 50, so I just hope the system has ability to fix levels temporarily.

2.I prefer single battles to double battles, are there players willing to fight in singles? I've heard that doubles are populer worldwide while most Japanese players mainly do singles so......
Also I'm used to "Show 6 Pokemons and pick 3 of them" battles in the original games, but using all of 6 is also cool so I don't care about that.

3.What Pokemons are banned/restricted in the rules?
For Pokemon released in time of post, I'm sure Urayne will be banned because it's "legendary" (and I think he should be, he's like Mewtwo or such).
But how about Actan an Lanthan? Or maybe Seikamater?

Thank you for reading it, I'm looking forward to discussing about competitive things and battling with you guys online!
Don't worry, we will not judge your English here. We've all gathered for the same reason, to play Pokemon Smile

As far as I know, there are no specific rules when it comes to competing in general, however we do have someone trying to set up a Tournament and has specified some conditions.

Rules
- Double battle lvl. 50
- Party of 6 Pokemon permitted, Matches will be 4 vs. 4
- Sets are best 2 of 3
- Double Elimination Bracket (Must lose 2 sets to be eliminated)
- No two of the same Pokemon are permitted in a party
- No two of the same items are permitted within the party

You can view the rest of the details here
http://pokemonuranium.co/showthread.php?tid=10
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I think single battle is also possible, but given lack of people in the fan-server right now, there isn't really any organized tourney except Potato's. So you might as well join the chat room to talk to him. There are several links to that room within the thread Cody posted, as well as one in my sig. Probably when there's a steady players base again, Potato's tourney will happen more often and there may be single battles, who knows. Hope to see you in the chat server. Always nice to meet new and nice people.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Thanks for inviting me, both the chat and tourney sounds fun! Maybe I will join them after I'm satisfied with my team, though I've only trained a few yet.

The first rule of the tourney says "Double battle lvl. 50", does it mean you have to stop training at lvl. 50, or the system automatically fixes to 50?
(09-10-2016, 11:33 PM)tarutaru Wrote: Thanks for inviting me, both the chat and tourney sounds fun! Maybe I will join them after I'm satisfied with my team, though I've only trained a few yet.

The first rule of the tourney says "Double battle lvl. 50", does it mean you have to stop training at lvl. 50, or the system automatically fixes to 50?

Back in the official game, there's only lv50 or lv100 battles, mons over lv50 automatically get set back to lv50, I believe. So I'd assume the same for the current new server. As for the chat room, it's really just a cozy place to hang and chill at the time being, and probably will stay that way so you could join in whenever, really... Smile
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord