Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ALL SPECIES] Monkey & Co.: Trade, Giveaway and Advertisement Cooperation!
(05-24-2017, 10:38 PM)Jason86JR Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 06:49 PM)SakuraMitsonomi Wrote: Pokemon Deposited: Minicorn (it is non-English origin with good IVs, enjoy!)
Pokemon Requested: Luxi
OT: Nahu
Online ID: 011764 Trainer ID: 11754
Special Request: None, just any is fine, thank you!

Sent.
Oh, he's so precious, thank you!
Pokemon Deposited: Tofurang
Pokemon Requested: Empirilla
OT: larry
Online ID: 216955 Trainer ID: 11754
Special Request: nothing much
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(05-25-2017, 11:16 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: Pokemon Deposited: Tofurang
Pokemon Requested: Empirilla
OT: larry
Online ID: 216955 Trainer ID: 11754
Special Request: nothing much

As I said, evolved pokemons are not accepted but since you was a child (as you told Harb), I will still fulfill your request. Just please don't ask for more evolved pokemons. Have fun.
Hi,
Pokemon Deposited:Grozard
Pokemon Requested:Mankey
OT:coolsis
Online ID AND Trainer ID: online ID: 241333 trainer ID : 20563
i am also looking for an eletux but i will update it when i will recive mankey
Quote:Hi,
Pokemon Deposited:Grozard
Pokemon Requested:Mankey
OT:coolsis
Online ID AND Trainer ID: online ID: 241333 trainer ID : 20563
 Done.

Quote:i am also looking for an eletux but i will update it when i will recive mankey
 I can helpwith that too.
Pokemon Deposited:mankey
Pokemon Requested:eletux
OT: coolsis
Online ID AND Trainer ID:online ID: 241333 trainer ID : 20563
Special Request: female 6ivs
Quote:Pokemon Deposited:mankey
4 IV is as high as I can go for a female Eletux, sorry.
I mean that's all I have in my boxes at the moment. If you really want to, I can breed you a 5 IV Eletux, but I'll kindly request any of the pokemon listed in my signature for it.
(05-28-2017, 03:48 PM)shademonkey Wrote:
I mean that's all I have in my boxes at the moment. If you really want to, I can breed you a 5 IV Eletux, but I'll kindly request any of the pokemon listed in my signature for it.
ok i'll take an 4 ivs female for eletux but do you have a better mankey than the one you gave me?( female if possible ?)
(05-28-2017, 04:49 PM)coolsis Wrote:
ok i'll take an 4 ivs female for eletux but do you have a better mankey than the one you gave me?( female if possible ?)

6IVs Female on a species with 12.5% F rate is near impossible, it's not exactly something breeders giveaway. I MIGHT be able to breed a 5IVs Mankey egg when I have time if no one else have been able to help you by then yet...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(05-28-2017, 04:59 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 04:49 PM)coolsis Wrote:

6IVs Female on a species with 12.5% F rate is near impossible, it's not exactly something breeders giveaway. I MIGHT be able to breed a 5IVs Mankey egg when I have time if no one else have been able to help you by then yet...

The Mankey line is one I haven't begun IV breeding, and one I don't plan on breeding anytime soon, sorry.
So you'd like to return the Mankey I sent you for a female 4 IV, 12.5% F rate pokemon, essentially me giving it to you? Wink To be honest, you'd be better off with a male Eletux : male doesn't prevent it from passing IVs to the offspring, but allows you to pass them on to another species of the same egg group if you want to. And my female 4IV has something like [31/18/31/16/31/31], not exactly something you'd like to have anyway.

If you manage to find me one of the mons in my signature I would part with this female Eletux. If not, I'd be glad to let you have one of my male 4IV Eletux (IVs of 31 in at least HP, SpAtk and Speed), as I'd genuinely like to help as much as people helped me when I joined this community.