Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ALL SPECIES] Monkey & Co.: Trade, Giveaway and Advertisement Cooperation!
Monkey, do you have any female Raptorches in stock yet? Idrc about IV's as long as it's female, I'll be fine. Haven't found one all day.
(10-04-2016, 09:14 PM)ClairvoyantGengar Wrote: Monkey, do you have any female Raptorches in stock yet? Idrc about IV's as long as it's female, I'll be fine. Haven't found one all day.

Only ones I have is the one Youko gave me to start my career with and the 5IVs I kept as parent, 1/8 chance of F really makes it hard =.=
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Ok. I found one, so it's all good! XD
Hi Monkey,

Mind passing one of your Exp. Share to me? Smile

Pokemon Deposited: Brainoar
Pokemon Requested: Exp. Share, but I put as Selkid (saw your latest project, I just put this cos you might have a lot breedject)
OT: Kleyn
Online ID AND Trainer ID: 40986 and 004255

Edit: Let me know if you need me to change the pokemon request.
(10-07-2016, 07:53 AM)senwood Wrote: Hi Monkey,

Mind passing one of your Exp. Share to me? Smile

Pokemon Deposited: Brainoar
Pokemon Requested: Exp. Share, but I put as Selkid (saw your latest project, I just put this cos you might have a lot breedject)
OT: Kleyn
Online ID AND Trainer ID: 40986 and 004255

Edit: Let me know if you need me to change the pokemon request.

Sent. Since you just wanted the exp share, that Selkid isn't so great XD
MonkeyLord83. 

Received, thanks Monkey!

If that Selkid is considered not so great, I wonder the about the rest of your pokes! lol! XD
(10-07-2016, 08:52 AM)senwood Wrote: Received, thanks Monkey!

If that Selkid is considered not so great, I wonder the about the rest of your pokes! lol! XD

Well, yeah, I know it got 5IVs, but wrong ability + imperfect in 1 of its important stats = not so great... :v
MonkeyLord83. 

First, a shy "hey, there." Second, you're awesome Monkey, and you know it.

SO, THIS ONE GOES TO YOU, REEVEELUTION!

I just had to ask you this after reading through your list. So, uh... may I request one of your HA-Eevees with modest nature and 5IV? Male/Female doesn't matter, a female exemplar would of course be optimal for me to breed more Eeveelutions with HA, but it's probably to much to ask for *cough12,5%cough* I was considering to go after a Pixilate-Sylveon-Sweeper and you came perfectly in time ^-^
Only thing is though that I'm not able to deposit something on GTS currently, since I haven't acess to my game over the weekend. But in case you'd agree and spare me one of your fosterlings, I'll inform you right after depositing to finish the trade.
Thanks a lot in addition then.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-07-2016, 11:22 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: First, a shy "hey, there." Second, you're awesome Monkey, and you know it.

I just had to ask you this after reading through your list. So, uh... may I request one of your HA-Eevees with modest nature and 5IV? Male/Female doesn't matter, a female exemplar would of course be optimal for me to breed more Eeveelutions with HA, but it's probably to much to ask for *cough12,5%cough* I was considering to go after a Pixilate-Sylveon-Sweeper and you came perfectly in time ^-^
Only thing is though that I'm not able to deposit something on GTS currently, since I haven't acess to my game over the weekend. But in case you'd agree and spare me one of your fosterlings, I'll inform you right after depositing to finish the trade.

@Reeveelution, you've been summoned! XD
MonkeyLord83. 

(10-07-2016, 12:55 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 11:22 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: First, a shy "hey, there." Second, you're awesome Monkey, and you know it.

@Reeveelution, you've been summoned! XD

Hiya! I haz been summoned! I haz a female HA eevee rn, just tell me when you are ready!