Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Exp Share
(10-02-2016, 01:10 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 01:08 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 01:05 PM)WM-Dovahkiin Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 12:53 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote: Oh yeah, forgot to mention one more thing about the Exp share. I already traded one extra Exp share so I only have one left. If I had an extra one, I'd gladly offer one to you.

But i have heard that you can give an item to someone and then force quit and still be having the item. Is that correct ?

It's more complicated than that, one wrong move and you could lose save file or have a corrupted save, not everyone knows how to do it, and it's sorta exploitation in some ways...
Yup. Better be safe than sorry.
Well, i do agree.  I will just wait for someone to come along who has more than 1 exp share Smile.

(10-02-2016, 01:20 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 01:10 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 01:08 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 01:05 PM)WM-Dovahkiin Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 12:53 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote: Oh yeah, forgot to mention one more thing about the Exp share. I already traded one extra Exp share so I only have one left. If I had an extra one, I'd gladly offer one to you.

But i have heard that you can give an item to someone and then force quit and still be having the item. Is that correct ?

It's more complicated than that, one wrong move and you could lose save file or have a corrupted save, not everyone knows how to do it, and it's sorta exploitation in some ways...
Yup. Better be safe than sorry.

Don't get me wrong, it's fairly simple to those who knows exactly what they are doing, but for someone who lack knowledge/experience, it can be dangerous. In addition, it's exploitation no matter how you look at it, so though I do it sometimes in cases like this, I try to avoid it as much as possible. So I'll help you when I wake up, but it's late where I am so I'm gonna sleep now...
No worries mate, here's my correct OID 235104
Item duplication is a lot like making a bet with you save file. Unless you have hedged you bets as much as possible, you are going to lose big time. If you really want one, though, you can try the lottery at Bealbeech City. Match three No's on one of your Pokémon, and you should be able to get one, if memory serves...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
hey, I'll be on-and-off the next 12+ hours or so, so if you need me, shoot me a PM or contact me through Discord via the link in my signature... And it turns out, I happen to have an extra exp share someone (accidentally, I presume) WT-ed a while back, so looks like I won't have to dupe you one after all.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(10-02-2016, 09:46 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: hey, I'll be on-and-off the next 12+ hours or so, so if you need me, shoot me a PM or contact me through Discord via the link in my signature... And it turns out, I happen to have an extra exp share someone (accidentally, I presume) WT-ed a while back, so looks like I won't have to dupe you one after all.

Hey Magnus, this is good news !!!

I am at work right now, but will be playing in two hours or so from now. I have already added you as a friend in Tandor Network Wink. Thanks mate.
Hey, never heard back from you, do you still need the exp share?
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(10-07-2016, 12:57 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Hey, never heard back from you, do you still need the exp share?

Sorry if I'm annoying... Sorry if I'm enraged... Maybe I'm just frustrated at the moment... Maybe I can't take it anymore.
But what's wrong with all those people coming here to request something (an item or such) or even register because they need help because of an error message and then never show up again? It's not that it's my business, fine then... but I simply don't get the logic behind such behavior.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Maybe they are shy? Or they just figured it out themselves, and fucked right off? Its a part of the system, having a few dozen people sign up, and never really invest in the community beyond small grips and complaints...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-11-2016, 12:34 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Maybe they are shy? Or they just figured it out themselves, and fucked right off? Its a part of the system, having a few dozen people sign up, and never really invest in the community beyond small grips and complaints...

Meh... okay then, probably you're right... I'll leave it by that.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`