Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Lottery and lucky streaks
I have no idea what's actually going on here (karma, life, what are you doing there?) but today, on Tuesday 6th February 2017, I got yet another Master Ball via the Lottery in Uranium.

[Image: tumblr_p3quvdcOw41vh0d58o1_540.png]

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(02-06-2018, 03:50 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I have no idea what's actually going on here (karma, life, what are you doing there?) but today, on Tuesday 6th February 2017, I got yet another Master Ball via the Lottery in Uranium.

[Image: tumblr_p3quvdcOw41vh0d58o1_540.png]

Gosh diggaty darn it, honey bunny! If you keep winning the jackpot at the Lottery, soon their won't be any grand prizes left for anyone~! At the very least you have more Master Balls for the upcomming Legendaries (Someday....someday.....), eh? Oh, and congratulation!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
*comes tacklehugging* Win all the prizes!!!

Hmmm... Maybe I should indeed think over not only soft-resetting for a shiny Baitatao when it gets released, but for the whole Sea Monster Trio? I'm not quite sure whether I'm having the persistence to pull that through, but the thought is indeed nice and with a Master Ball there's no danger of accidently fainting the opponent.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-13-2017, 03:58 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I now own two of those. Two! Got one traded by someone named 'feng' on this board as a Held Item of a HA-Pahar almost a year ago if I remember correctly.
?
Wait, is that true? Because Iron said: "Master Balls cannot be traded. The GTS just rejects them." Did you get it via a Wonder Trade, was the game updated to not allow Master Balls to be held and transferred, or was Iron mistaken?

Because I've got more Big Roots than I know what to do with, have given away at least a dozen EXP Shares, and probably have triple digits-worth of PP Ups by this point, but I have yet to get a Lottery Ticket with a number matching anything I have. I was hoping to go nuts with the Master Ball + the Ball Glitch but thought that trading was impossible.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(12-18-2019, 02:06 AM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 03:58 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I now own two of those. Two! Got one traded by someone named 'feng' on this board as a Held Item of a HA-Pahar almost a year ago if I remember correctly.
?
Wait, is that true? Because Iron said: "Master Balls cannot be traded. The GTS just rejects them." Did you get it via a Wonder Trade, was the game updated to not allow Master Balls to be held and transferred, or was Iron mistaken? (...)

Yes that's true if I can trust my memory. (^_^ )
The Game's probably been updated since I've gotten that one Master Ball traded to not allow distributing hacked ones, I'd think. Mine are legit though because they're won on the lottery.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
It's a good thing that this game allows for multiple save files and that I didn't wait too long to create others, because there's no way in hell or high water I would've been able to hold enough mons with different ID numbers to make getting a Master Ball even close to being a reality. I just tallied them up a second ago, and my approximately 843 different numbers equates to about a 1 in 118.6 chance, or less than 1% at 0.843%

F me... no wonder I still have yet to win the Master Ball...

But at least I only need one to get infinite uses, so I only need to win once anyway.
...Assuming that the ball glitch works with the Master Ball, which I have no reason to suspect that it wouldn't... But then again... Crap. Now I'm nervous.
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
@TheTainted_Wisdom, a chance less than 1% is still better than a negative chance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I actually have no idea how many different ID Numbers I've got, what I was doing is just collecting interesting Pokemon from the Wondertrade Events and draw a lottery ticket every day. Lucky I guess~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Dodgy
https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthre...2#pid20682
(I have reported these sus edit bots, usually when it is a 100% chance the account is fake (read: bad links edited in), but I guess the reports get ignored/overlooked)
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(01-20-2023, 12:07 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: (...) (I have reported these sus edit bots, usually when it is a 100% chance the account is fake (read: bad links edited in), but I guess the reports get ignored/overlooked)

Overlooked in my case, sorry about that!! ( ╥ω╥ ) There's absolutely zero notification or anything given in the Mod CP when a new report has been made, which is somewhat beyond me. It'd be helpful to not accidently forget to look into the report center. That, and/or I should make a habit checking it more. Either way I'll go looking into your reports now, thanks again for the help!!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---