Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Lottery and lucky streaks
Oh my.  That's the first time I've ever seen someone win the Master Ball from any of the lottos!  Congrats!

(I think most of the bad luck for today is coming Reiner and Arials' way, though, so it's probably all going to balance out in the end...)
Eeeeeeee thanks! Sane case, now that you mention it...
Seems like Friday 13th hit the dice hard. :p
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-13-2017, 04:57 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Seems like Friday 13th hit the dice hard. :p

With Windos's dice, they always seem to hit the Rockets hard...I just hope it isn't particularly bad today...
Lolz, you'll get through it, somehow. Wishing good fun in further progress~ *quickly disappears to continue staring at that Master Ball*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I wished I knew how to send pictures that has been taken in-game to the forum (And eventually see them in a folder), but I collected the first prize today! Smile Edit - Was from my newly recieved Fafurr I got from the Wonder Trade Big Grin
(10-13-2017, 06:53 PM)Failuremasta Wrote: I wished I knew how to send pictures that has been taken in-game to the forum (And eventually see them in a folder), but I collected the first prize today! Smile

Aww, Congrats and enjoy!~ First prize, that was a Big Root, right?

As for sending pictures to the board, it's not too hard actually - they can be added as Attachment if the file's not too big or being inserted as an image if the picture has been uploaded on some other place like imgur, tumblr etc. ^^
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
@PhantomUnderYourDesk : Oh my goodness, congradulations honeybun!!!! *Sweeps them up in a hug and gives them a great big Lovely Kiss on the lips!* Master Balls are so unbelievably rare in this game due to the devs not offering on during the main course of the game, so Friday the 13th must be your lucky day then! Too bad the same can't be said of Reiner and Co, hehehe!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Eeeeeeeeh, thanks dear!~  *stays in the hug for a little longer, smiling coyly* Don't know yet what I want to contain in the second one, though... One is certainly reserved for a shiny Baitatao. (As soon as that sea serpent got released, that is) ( ÒωÓ)و☆
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Well, looks like I get to join the Big Root club now as well.  Wasn't expecting that to happen today...

Winner was this random male Tricwe in a Nuclear Ball that I've got hanging around (lucky number today was 26955).  I really need to clean out my PC boxes, but having all this fodder purely for the lotto can still potentially be useful...

(01-19-2018, 11:01 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Well, looks like I get to join the Big Root club now as well.  Wasn't expecting that to happen today...

Winner was this random male Tricwe in a Nuclear Ball that I've got hanging around (lucky number today was 26955).  I really need to clean out my PC boxes, but having all this fodder purely for the lotto can still potentially be useful...

Argh, wanted to congratulate you earlier, but it must have slipped my mind... Enjoy a belated congratulation then!~

Oh, I own one or two Pokemon with the OT being 'Cptn Awesome' as well. I like the hilarious nicknames that person's giving. C:
--Windos is my OTP ❤---