Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
I have said this to you in private, but I can't wait to see what Reiner is capable of doing in Celadon City. This Flower Festival is going to be very joyful for Team Rocket indeed! Everyone else....not so much.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
While I'm thinking about it, I think Weavile's Surprise needs a little more specification. Is it +1 Insight, or is it just +1 Pickpocketing? Could be important later.
(07-24-2017, 10:11 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: While I'm thinking about it, I think Weavile's Surprise needs a little more specification.  Is it +1 Insight, or is it just +1 Pickpocketing?  Could be important later.

Both, actually. Your Weavile honed his art of Pickpocketing so well, he can spot interesting targets or potential cash grabs much quicker than the average Pokémon or even person. They are indeed a master thief!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(07-24-2017, 10:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 10:11 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: While I'm thinking about it, I think Weavile's Surprise needs a little more specification.  Is it +1 Insight, or is it just +1 Pickpocketing?  Could be important later.

Both, actually. Your Weavile honed his art of Pickpocketing so well, he can spot interesting targets or potential cash grabs much quicker than the average Pokémon or even person. They are indeed a master thief!

Hmmm...so it's +1 to both?  For a total of +2 to the Pickpocketing rolls?
Okay, that sounds rather awesome. But I think I, uh, would have to...get used to play...as a one of the bad guys first. ^^;

Wait, does that mean I'd be allowed to not only start with an Alola-Vulpix, but an Alola-Ninetales and a Kanto-Ninetales + something else? Aww.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-24-2017, 10:55 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Okay,  that sounds rather awesome.  But I think I,  uh,  would have to...get used to play...as a one of the bad guys first. ^^;

Wait,  does that mean I'd be allowed to not only start with an Alola-Vulpix,  but an Alola-Ninetales  and a Kanto-Ninetales?  Aww.

Kantonian Ninetales, definitely.  Alolan...well, that's up to Windos since they're...well, not from Kanto, Johto, and Tandor.  He can accommodate, though.  Like with Kingdra and Weavile.  I get to use them instead of Seadra and Sneasel because of how easily my character could obtain their evolution items.  (Dragon Scale being an important part of my character's backstory, and a Razor Claw being something Sneasel just happened to snatch from a trainer visiting from Sinnoh)
He said he uses Version 1.2 of the Corebook, which includes Pokemon from Alola... I'd love to have the Fire-Ice-Combo. Plus, I mentioned towards Windos once that I'd enjoy a Snow-Warning-Vulpix as a Starter if I'd join his campaign...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-24-2017, 10:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 10:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Hmmm...so it's +1 to both?  For a total of +2 to the Pickpocketing rolls?

It is effectively both, since both stats would apply to the Pickpocket Roll in the end. For matters of Insight, your Weavile has just its Surprise to bolster his natural guile.

(07-24-2017, 10:55 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Okay, that sounds rather awesome. But I think I, uh, would have to...get used to play...as a one of the bad guys first. ^^;

Wait, does that mean I'd be allowed to not only start with an Alola-Vulpix, but an Alola-Ninetales and a Kanto-Ninetales + something else? Aww.

Kanto-Ninetales, but not Alola Ninetales. Kanto, Johto, or Tandor Pokémon are available only at the start for your character. I can always put an Alola Ninetales on your Wishlist though, if you change your mind and want to join the game. Sorry love, but I want to stick to my rules in this case. Dragonstrike had good backstory reasons for his team selection, so unless you can come up with a way for a native Johto/Kantoan to get their hands on a rare import Pokémon that even Team Rocket would struggle to get right now...

Ah... Well, then I'll look for a different matching Ice-Type to own. Sorry for the trouble!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-24-2017, 11:11 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ah...  Well,  then I'll look for a different matching Ice-Type to own.  Sorry for the trouble!

Its no trouble at all, dear! I just don't want to go compromising my rule at this point in time. so please don't apologize for my stinginess...

You can have a Galvinug or Anderind if you want a Snow Warning Pokémon , though! I don't know how I would get Hail and Harsh Sunlight to work in that case, assuming you chose the HA for Ninetales, but it would be interesting to brainstorm!