Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
Youch, Giovanni is steaming mad at those two! What the hell could have done to break his cool by even having them mentioned in passing to him? Oh boy...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Yes, how curious...and if they could make a fool of him so badly, then they must be considerably skilled...well then, this is going to be interesting...
I have to get up early today and sort out some pesky business relating to college tomorrow morning, so I'll be offline until around 1 or 2 PM Central Time USA. Let me roll up what Weavile found first before heading to bed, though.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

All well and good. I need to be getting some sleep soon myself, after all. I've been liking this so far, but it's probably best to save the meat of things for when we're both more awake Tongue
(07-25-2017, 01:36 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: All well and good.  I need to be getting some sleep soon myself, after all.  I've been liking this so far, but it's probably best to save the meat of things for when we're both more awake Tongue

Indeed, but I'm afraid I will have to leave you with this unexpected encounter that has landed straight into your lap. Have fun with that!

Well then...can't say I didn't expect something like that to happen eventually. Didn't expect it this soon, but...well, if that's how the dice want to fall, then so be it.

When I picked out a Pickpocket Weavile, I did it expecting situations like this to occur anyways Tongue Let the fun begin!
Sooo.... In theory, would I be allowed to have a Team of Kanto-Ninteales with Drought-ability + an Anderind with Snow-Warning-ability as main Pokemon and a Girafarig as Support? I think so...
As for a weapon, a flamethrower for more acts of incendiarism is too obvious and that's what Ninetales is for. So how about a bag containing injection needles and a potent toxin to 'put people to sleep'?

Besides, Windos, great pictures used in Game Thread!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Good choice to try evading againts a Primape and summon backup, Dragonstrike. Fighting Type vs. Dark/Ice Type, hmhmm...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-25-2017, 12:05 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Sooo.... In theory, would I be allowed to have a Team of Kanto-Ninteales with Drought-ability + an Anderind with Snow-Warning-ability as main Pokemon and a Girafarig as Support? I think so...
As for a weapion, a flamethrower for more acts of incendiarism is too obvious and that's what Ninetales is for. So how about a bag containing injection needles and a potent toxin to 'put people to sleep'?

Besides, Windos, great pictures used in Game Thread!
Yeap! All of that is well within the rules, and the use of sleep toxin like clorofoam or tranquilizers are readily available to any would be criminal! Especially one that specializes in them, eh?

Took awhile to find them, but they are well worth it!

Whoo, thanks! 

Hmm...Mechanically, I see no problem with Sunny Weather by Drought and Hail by Snow Warning at the same time. The downside would be that the Hail would hurt Ninetales too, while Fire types moves are double dangerous on Anderind due to the sun, even with the +2 Defense...
Practically, harsh sunlight while it's hailing sounds...awkward.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---