Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
(07-25-2017, 02:57 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Whoo, thanks! 

Hmm...Mechanically, I see no problem with Sunny Weather by Drought and Hail by Snow Warning at the same time. The downside would be that the Hail would hurt Ninetales too, while Fire types moves are double dangerous on Anderind due to the sun, even with the +2 Defense...
Practically, harsh sunlight while it's hailing sounds...awkward.

Way I was thinking it would just end up creating a slush storm that benefits Fire, Ice, and Water types, due to the Harsh Sunlight causing some of the Hail to turn back into the liquid phase. Everyone benefits for a little Sunshine and Hail! Anderind would have a great and difficult time in the weather along with Ninetales, that is for sure!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Yeesh...Weavile just got absolutely trashed...not a good day to be a pickpocketer, apparently. Instantly on 1 HP :/
(07-25-2017, 03:37 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Yeesh...Weavile just got absolutely trashed...not a good day to be a pickpocketer, apparently.  Instantly on 1 HP :/

Yeah, when I said this campaign was hard, I was not kidding! Arbok should have you covered, though, right? ....Right?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(07-25-2017, 03:37 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Yeesh...Weavile just got absolutely trashed...not a good day to be a pickpocketer, apparently. Instantly on 1 HP :/

That's the might of double-super-effective, especially with so many dice on default...whoah.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-25-2017, 03:56 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 03:37 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Yeesh...Weavile just got absolutely trashed...not a good day to be a pickpocketer, apparently.  Instantly on 1 HP :/

That's the might of double-super-effective, especially with so many dice on default...whoah.
The dice did more than the SE though :/  RNGesus REALLY seems to have it out for Weavile right now.  He was lucky to barely dodge that crit by reducing Karate Chop to 3 successes out of the 4 it needed...
(07-25-2017, 04:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 03:56 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

The dice did more than the SE though :/  RNGesus REALLY seems to have it out for Weavile right now.  He was lucky to barely dodge that crit by reducing Karate Chop to 3 successes out of the 4 it needed...

Good thing that Reiner seemed to pick up Giovanni's talent for intimidation, huh? Otherwise, Primeape might have had a field day on Arbok and Weavile.

It had Anger Point as an ability, which has been modified to proc when ANY debilitating condition hits it, like a combo of Guts and Defiant, only you still suffer from Burn penalties. Arbok's Acid Spray would only have made it stronger, not weaker, and it also had Fury Attack, Stomping Tantrum, and Assurance to really mess up just about anyone on your team. Man, that Punk was bad!

Ick. Ick ick ick. That would NOT have been fun...
(07-25-2017, 04:49 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Ick.  Ick ick ick.  That would NOT have been fun...

My plan was to let it use Focus Energy, then intentionally make it try and botch an attack in a Fury Attack sequence so that the (then) surprise Stomping Tantrum could deal even more damage to Arbok when it used it, on top of SE and its already eye raising base damage. If you had lost, you would not have to fork over any money, since the Punk impromptu battle with you wasn't a legally declared Trainer Match. At least you dodged both of those bullets, mate!

Making a new change to the Ice Gem, based on what I just read up about it. It now adds half of the maximum damage die an Ice type move AFTER the total damage has been calculated, and one of those die is always a (6). Pretty powerful if you have high STR and/or a very damaging ice move, as it greatly increase the damage output of the move, on top of garenteed damage output.

This mechanic applies to all Gem that may be found and/or bought by the Merchant.

First Giovanni, and now the Merchant is having a fricken panic attack over the Malcom Duo. What in same blazes have they done to earn such a reputation...?