Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
And there we have it: the little girl hit a sweet spot with Reiner. Hopefully Arbok isn't too intimidating when he's eventually brought out...
(07-26-2017, 12:03 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: And there we have it: the little girl hit a sweet spot with Reiner.  Hopefully Arbok isn't too intimidating when he's eventually brought out...

Like she said, there is a inner beauty to everything in the world, no matter how terrifying or bad it may first appear. She will be quite fine with Arbok, trusting that you have complete control over him (Which you do). Awww....

Like this encounter so far, mate?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-26-2017, 12:25 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:03 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: And there we have it: the little girl hit a sweet spot with Reiner.  Hopefully Arbok isn't too intimidating when he's eventually brought out...

Like she said, there is a inner beauty to everything in the world, no matter how terrifying or bad it may first appear. She will be quite fine with Arbok, trusting that you have complete control over him (Which you do). Awww....

Like this encounter so far, mate?

Very much so.  As Zangief says in Wreck-It-Ralph:

"You are bad guy - but you are not bad guy."
Heading to bed for the night, so I'll sleep on their next move(s), mate. Seeing around 10-11 CST USA!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-25-2017, 11:40 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: The Girl nods her head up and down rapidly, hugging her drawing pad close to her chest as she closed her eyes in pure happiness. "Yes mister, I do! I want to be a famous artist someday like Burgh, and draw pictures of pretty Pokémon and all the scenery all over Kanto! Even nasty or icky things like Dark and Bug types are interesting to depict, because even they have an inner beautiy to them, waiting to be shown to the world!" she exclaims, throw her hands up in the air in excitement at her words...and dropping her art pad to the ground in the process. Woops!

Why does this somewhat remind me of me as a little girl? Lolz.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Wait a moment...

(07-24-2017, 05:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *11(!): Wait, what now? You got to THIS level? Things have gone from plain terrible to unmitigated brutality against your chances of success. ALL or Celadon City is aware of what action you did to get to this level, and know exactly who done it too! That means your life of crime is already borderline impossible now, but that is not all! Gym Leaders from Saffron and Fushia City have been called in to deal with the mess you made, and there is even talks of the Elite Four getting involved. The National Guard is also on the scene , bringing in there toys to 'play' with you as well. Giovanni also has kicked your characters's ass out of Team Rocket, and has set Bounty Hunters to collect you head and bring it to him for all the trouble you caused. Oh, and the Flower Festival is canceled. Great.

Oh noooooo! I enjoy fairs like that one or that in Ginger Town... Will we see a little of that Festival? ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-26-2017, 12:30 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Wait a moment...

(07-24-2017, 05:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *11(!): Wait, what now? You got to THIS level? Things have gone from plain terrible to unmitigated brutality against your chances of success. ALL or Celadon City is aware of what action you did to get to this level, and know exactly who done it too! That means your life of crime is already borderline impossible now, but that is not all! Gym Leaders from Saffron and Fushia City have been called in to deal with the mess you made, and there is even talks of the Elite Four getting involved. The National Guard is also on the scene , bringing in there toys to 'play' with you as well. Giovanni also has kicked your characters's ass out of Team Rocket, and has set Bounty Hunters to collect you head and bring it to him for all the trouble you caused. Oh, and the Flower Festival is canceled. Great.

Oh noooooo! I enjoy fairs like that one or that in Ginger Town... Will we see a little of that Festival? ^^

The warning level is still 0, and the festival begins on the next in-game day.  Don't worry, it's just a summary of what COULD happen.
Oh, still zero, alright... Well, uhm, time to do something to raise the Wanted Level? 1-3 sounds interesting and not dangerous, after all. Like it belongs to a normal criminal/Team Rocket Member.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Reiner's taking it easy on this first day is all. Don't worry, he'll get to work soon enough Tongue
Hooray! You have any directly lethal moves on hand without turning a 'normal' move to a lethal move? Weavile learns Night Slash and Kingdra has access to Draco Meteor according to Corebook... Both rather scary.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---