Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
(05-26-2019, 04:49 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: 'That doesn't change the fact that she's the closest thing I have to some sort of grounding in all of this crazy supernatural business that I've been dragged into.  Whether she knows much or not, she'll want to be updated.  I am not doing anything like this behind her back.  I'm sure you noticed how well that went the last time.'

'In any case, I believe that is all the major points that needed to be discussed for the time being.  Unless there is anything else?'

- 'Ah, I believe you misinterpreted me. I merely meant to inform you that Mew does not know much about me, and was not trying to dissuade you from asking her, nor keep my contact with you and Dragonstrike a secret. Though I prefer to maintain the highest amount of privacy that can be afforded in my relationships, I find it perfectly reasonable and acceptable for Mew to know of our exchanges and become a definite and persistent part of our relationship. The bond and trust you share with her is unique, powerful, and old, and she is essentially one of the only experts about The Supreme Beings and various other Legendaries, so her Insight and opinion on myself and my kin is still valuable and pertinent, no matter how incomplete or limited it is,' said Ljkir.

- 'Agreed, and no. If you have no more questions for me, or do not have any requests that are within my current power that can be afforded to you, then this conversation between as is at its end. Once you are do speaking with me, close this book, and put it away for your Inventory, Reiner Arendse. If you need to speak with me, open it up and write down what you wish to know or request from me. If you have nothing else to say, then it has been a pleasure speaking with you both. Good bye, and good luck,' concluded the Determinator Magician.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(05-26-2019, 05:02 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Welp, nothing more to be said there, so Reiner's closing that book and putting it away.  Good thing Porygon (probably) can't read written words.

He'll probably give the stuff intended for Emily to her once they're out of Celadon and have a free moment.

Final series of posts incoming now that all the loose ends are accounted for.
(05-25-2019, 06:43 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

In any case, once everything is finished, everyone is gathered (including Weavile.  What was he up to after he left Taylor and Reiner to their battle?), and everyone else is ready, Reiner gives Taylor the go ahead.

"The Flower Festival has had both its ups and downs, but it's time to say farewell to it and Celadon City.  Weavile and I are certainly looking forward to just getting away from it all for now and taking it easy for a little while."

And without further ado...here's a theme for...

EDIT: Had to remove the ending chunk of this due to unforseen and unfortunate circumstances...
(05-26-2019, 05:29 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: In any case, once everything is finished, everyone is gathered (including Weavile.  What was he up to after he left Taylor and Reiner to their battle?), and everyone else is ready, Reiner gives Taylor the go ahead.

(...)

(...............I've been relaxing, scooping out this place for loot that wouldn't be easily missed, and snatching it up while everyone been distracted. Stop doing that and shadowed my partner when he went to meet up with that Valarie as some secret back up, just in case that old sly fox tried to pull a fast one, and now am chilling outside the AV, thinking over everything. Normally, I'd tell you mind your own damn business and buzz off, but I figure since your already putting your nose where it don't belong, you don't know when to quit it, and I can't stop ya no matter how much I like to, I might as well just tell you so you can knock it off and leave already.)

(Grrr.....If their's one bright side to me and Reiner ditching Team Rocket and leaving our nice, cushy, lucrative and powerful future in the mob behind - a decision that I am  COMPLETELY AGAINST, but am keeping it secret from Reiner 'cause I don't want to make him feel any worse than the fine job you and this crummy Flower Festival has done to him -, its that we don't have to put up with YOU 'gods' mucking around in our lives for a loooong time. Or better yet, forever! Me and my partner's life was on the up and up before you guys stuck your nose in things and ruined EVERYTHING! He was going to be an Executive, get our revenge on Blackthorn nice and easy with an army of goons behind us, bend and break it into however we wanted, and live a criminal lifestyle most others could only dream of.)

(Now look at were he's at! He's going to become a no-name vigilante crook once again, has the entire National Guard and Tohjo League breathing down his neck for who knows how long, possibly have Team Rocket out for his blood later on if they find out he's still breathing and has ditched them, has been caught up in all sorts of total fucking Taurous grade shit from Mew and A GOD OF ALL DARKNESS - and likely will continue getting screwed over by them and more total bullshit, knowing our luck -, frikcing Clair got murdered the shit so hard by that pink fluff ball that not even she could use her voodoo life powers to rez her from the dead, and you had to get Giratina to step in to fix that mess the best she could do, and forced my partner to enter that fucking horror show that was the NRF due to that damn annoying Mew forcing them to go, which lead to them having to nuking the shit out of the place  and is responsible for the feds and Lance to get on his tail, all because it was your BRIGHT IDEAS! They're probably even more shit I'm glossing over or forgetting about that you and your buddies has foisted onto him, but I believe the raving, depraved lunacy I've brought up nicely illustrate my point, which I'm going to ram down your fricking mind again, just because it deserves repeating in the most ice cold, crystal clear way as possible)

(YOU HAVE RUINED ME AND REINER'S LIFE AND FUTURE!!! PERHAPS EVEN M O R E THAN THE ELDERS! At least they  only screwed us over once, and their atrocity ended up leading to me and my partner becoming more powerful and resourceful than if we just stayed in Blackthorn! Heck, even The Wild Hunt wouldn't have been so bad, if someone didn't burn my partner's bridges to Team Rocket while they were too busy trying to help him. Now ain't all that a real big Hoothoot? Ain't it?! AIN'T IT?!?! )

(*Huff huff, huff huff* .....*Sighs* You know what? Now that I've said all that, laid it aaaalllll out and reviewed every single fuck up you, Mew, and Zuryk has caused or had some damn part of, I've realized something: I'm so done with that shit. I've had ENOUGH. I'm done. Finished, finito, sick of it all.Tell Reiner I'm not coming back. Tell him that I'm going back to Team Rocket without him. I'm not going to give up everything like he is, and I don't want to be involved in the life I see he'll be having for now on. That I won't rat him out to anyone, and I certainly still consider him my best friend, but.....I just can't be his partner anymore. Not if it means I have to put up with more horrible stuff on par with what's happened in the Flower Festival, and throw away our old dreams we've worked so hard to make true. I just.....*Frustrated, defeated sigh* can't.....)

(........Tell him that. And everything other pleasant detail I've just told ya, if you truly give a damn about him like you say you do. Let my partner know how I see everything you and Mew has done, so he can actually make a fully informed choice in what he wants to do with his life, and not what you want out of him instead. If he still decides he wants to leave everything behind and burn all his bridges after hearing the full story, then I can respect and accept that. Otherwise, you're just going to be leading him on, playing around with him, keeping him in the dark for your own damn purposes, and then throwing him away when you're finally through with him. Just like Zuryk)

(.........That's all I have to say to you. Well, except for this: fuck you.)

.....It appears that Weavile has learned how to communicate with you directly, and pretty much has struck out on his own after having a meltdown and coming to the conclusion that it was not worth staying with Reiner, his best friend and now former partner in crime, anymore.

You have the feeling he'll be ignoring you completely for now on, and is set in his decision.

......Well, this complicates matters a bit.

[........Sorry about that mate, but.....well, Weavile's resentment and unhappiness with the way things were going in his/Reiner's life had built up greatly to this point, and after having him rant and rave at you and everything sunk in again, I....just couldn't see him willing to abandon Team Rocket and go back to a wild life on a run that he has every reason not to go on, beyond Loyalty's shake. Weavile has become his very own nuanced character apart from Reiner over the course of my campaign, and....well.....this is the consequence of that.]

[As this is a fairly big deal, I have to delay departure until Reiner is informed about this, and however much more you wish to tell him.]
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

*record scratch as the music stops abruptly*

I'm not done with trying to communicate with Weavile.

(...of all the...grrrr...Weavile, you are one lucky black cat given my job is to avoid directly interfering unless it's absolutely necessary, and that I need to stay neutral as far as my own personal opinions go...for the most part.)

(You do realize what you are doing won't be any easier though, yes?  You're at risk of provoking the ire of Giratina herself and could potentially jeopardize all of Reiner's carefully laid plans, putting him at more risk than he is already. And you also might end up at odds with Reiner later should Team Rocket get in the way of achieving his goals.)

(...you're still going to see it through despite all of that, aren't you?  *sigh*...well, as the saying goes, I suppose...once a thief, always a thief...*unintelligible, annoyed mumbling*...)

(...can you at least tell me what exactly your plan is when you return to the TR base so I can convey it to Reiner and we won't have to pull our hair out while we're trying to figure out how to mitigate this ginormous mess your decision is about to cause?  You're going to need a VERY convincing explanation for why you're still alive and not irradiated after being in the middle of a nuclear, irradiated hellhole that was blown to kingdom come.)
(And have avoided the National Guard.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(05-27-2019, 12:11 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

After a moment's pause (in game), Weavile deigns to respond back to your......disgruntled comments with smug sass.

(Why da you think I'm mouthing off to you in the first place? I know you can't do anything to me without blowing a hole through all your plans and shining a big o' spotlight for Arceas to see what you've been up to, and I ain't got a reason to play nice with you no more, so I'm more than happy to kick ya off your high stool and bruise your ego! Serves a bastard like you right, at the very, VERY least.)

*Pauses as he hears the rest of your rationale*

(.......Yes, I do. But I rather take those risks than give up everything me and my partner worked for, and putting up with anymore of your Tauros shit. If me and Reiner end up at each other's throats later on 'cause of our decisions.......we'll find some way to deal with it.)

When asked if he had a plan, the black cat thief scoffs at you derisively, glaring up into the sky and roughly in the location you are looking down on him from.

(I don't have to tell you anything, bub. Grr....but I will, since I also don't want to cause my......old partner anymore headaches than....*Sighs* .....necessary. Unlike you, fuckhead, I actually think through my choices before doing them. The rub of my cover story for why I a-okay is this: Reiner left me back at the AV. He did so for three reasons. One, because he couldn't afford to take me along to the NRF 'cause I'd either end up completely blackened by all the Nuclear Power thrown my way, or get a glowing green makeover. Two, if something nasty happened and he couldn't really handle that hell hole no more, he would radio in for me to get Petrel to help bail his ass out of the frying pan. In case you're wondering, I stole one of those walkie talkie radio from that screwball bodyguard of his a long time ago just in case, and I know how to 'tinker' with it now to prevent it from picking up or sending signals without it being obvious why, so yes, I got my bases covered there. Lastly, he wanted me to keep an eye on Kyubi and Mr. Mime to make sure they didn't try anything stupid like staging their own Raid - and to loot the place of any valuables I could get my mitts on that wouldn't be missed. After all, we're always looking to make that extra bit of dosh.)

(So when the NRF got blown the hell up, it quite reasonably left me and the misses shook up the hell up, and it took a hell of an effort for me to get my and her head screwed back on tight, so that's why I didn't immediately run back to the base to give my report and......take stock of everything. I know that misses foxy will be covering Reiner's ass for awhile too back at the AV, so if Petrel comes sniffing around for details she'll cover for me, if for no other reason than to keep him safe and hidden. As for me not having my Pokeball, I'll say that Reiner took it with him to the NRF to prevent anyone back at the AV from balling me for no reason. Standard procedure for leaving Rocket Pokemon on post assignments, if you can't get their Pokeball to a superior officer, as you and him know [Reiner would]. And since I know Assist - one of the few good things you've done for me.... - , I can explain all that myself to Petrel and the bosses. Since I've been a Loyal member of da group and know the bosses well enough, I'll be able to pull the Mareep wool over their eyes, easy peasy. Petrel will snatch me up as his own subordinate since he and Reiner got first dibs on each other's Pokemon if anything happened to them with The Boss' approval, so I can keep an eye on him and help him tracking down Reiner if he gets it into his head that they'll 'still alive' somehow.)

(There. That's my plan. I get what I want out of it, and Reiner's remains dead and buried in the eyes of Team Rocket. That's all I got to say to you, expect for you to now fuck off on a Cacnea.)

......Well, now you know. Abrasive as he was about it, Weavile did give you his plan, and to his credit it sounds like a pretty good one too. It had all his and Reiner's bases covered, and left him in a position to keep their mutual spy master buddy from getting a proper bead on them. Whether or not it would actually pan out well in execution, though....that is to be determined. That, and their is the matter if Reiner would even want to give his old partner the chance/have faith in him to carry out his plans.

Yeap.....this whole situation isn't really going to be getting any better for them, is it?

(05-27-2019, 09:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

(...toss your insults at me all you like, but it's clear to me that you haven't even begun to truly understand the positions I've been in, all the reasoning for why everything has happened the ways they have.  I'd be surprised at the complete lack of Empathy, but...well, never mind.)

(...very well then.  Quite frankly, I'm skeptical if it will work since Reiner rarely ever left you anywhere, but you two know Petrel and company more personally than I for natural reasons.)

(I will inform Reiner of your decision...and see if I can't convince him that you aren't pulling the same thing that Taylor did all those years ago, if not worse.  Even for all the misunderstandings that have lead to this situation, Reiner still cares greatly about you.  Don't make him regret this.  I've endured enough headaches throughout the course of Reiner's adventures as is.  I pray that your goals for riches and living the high life never adversely cross with Reiner's goal of fixing the city he loves.  You know the consequences if you do make Reiner regret this.)

(Farewell, Weavile.  I can't stop you, but I can make no guarantees that Reiner won't.  If you reach the Team Rocket HQ, you'll know he decided not to.)

---------------------------------------------------

(05-25-2019, 06:43 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

[Gah, I've not been looking forward to typing this out...]

It's at this point in the conversation that Reiner realizes someone's not here.

"...hang on.  I need to go fetch Weavile, tell him we're leaving.  I'll be right back."

...and after a quick search of the penthouse, Reiner's wondering where the heck his friend went.

...a little bit more searching, possibly also asking Mr. Mime if he's seen Weavile (to no avail), and Reiner's starting to worry.

It's as Reiner's checking the empty balcony that I interrupt his thoughts.

He's not here, Reiner.

He has to be.  Where else is he going to go?

Reiner...he left.

What?

...*sigh*...he wanted to get away from everything.  From all the crazy, supernatural, life ruining events that have kept occurring and he's convinced will keep occurring in the future.

...you're...you're joking.  Please tell me you're joking.

...I wish I was, Reiner.  I wish I was...in particular he's fed up with me, Mew, and Zuryk.  He's convinced that we're ruining everything you and him have worked for these last few years.  That we've lead you down paths you shouldn't be taking.  And so...he's going back to the life that he knows and is comfortable with.

I'm sorry.  I couldn't convince him otherwise.  The good news is that he's going to do his best to not blow your cover.  Even if he can't bear working with you any more given the...circumstances, he still considers you his friend.  He'll feed Team Rocket a story about how you left him at the AV out of concern for his safety and as backup should things have gone wrong.  And if they do catch wind that you're somehow still alive, he'll try to throw Petrel off the trail.

Reiner?

Reiner wants to scream.  But he isn't yet.  He's gripping the handrail incredibly tightly in frustration and grief.

...he just...he just left?  That's it?  He just friggin' left to go do his own thing?!

...yes.  If I hadn't been 'rudely poking into his business' to quote a miscellaneous source, he wouldn't have informed you at all.  From what I could gather, he was hoping that everyone would just forget about him in the moment so he could slip away unnoticed.

Reiner lets go of the handrail and slumps to the ground, curling up into a ball.  And he just...sits there like that.

He feels so...empty right now.

One of his closest friends just left him.

Again.

He wants to scream.  Cry.  Shout.  Anything.

He can't do any of that.

It was bad enough when Taylor pulled a stunt like that.  Bad enough when Clair was obliterated.

This feels 10 times worse than both of them combined.

At least with those first two situations, there was still a chance they'd come back.

Reiner feels so...betrayed.

The only saving grace here is that Weavile still cares enough about Reiner to help cover for him.  That the thief still considers them friends.

...Reiner?  Reiner, everyone's waiting on you.  It's time to go.

...how can I stop him?

...Reiner, you know that he'll hate you if you do that, right?

...how do I stop him, Dragonstrike?!

...you pray.  And you know what that entails.  We both know she won't be happy with him either way.

...he knew it was a risk, and he's still striking out on his own anyway to live the life he wants to.  Yes, it's selfish in nature.  We both know that's how he's always been, though.

...damn it, Weavile...

...there's a quote I know that is somewhat applicable to this situation, I feel.  'If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours.  And if they don't, they never were.'  You care for Weavile almost as if he was a brother.  Words were never exchanged in that way, I know, but it's the truth.  I understand that this is almost like family abandoning you after everything the two of you and Kingdra have been through.

...do you care about him enough to let him look for happiness on his own terms?  Families must all eventually part ways, after all.  Emily and Taylor are here now.  And Lindworm.  And Hope.  You still have friends and family to hold on to.

...*sigh*...I suppose now is as good a time as any...Giratina's also finished reviving Clair, Reiner.  Giratina wants to hold the reunion in her realm, though, so she can moderate things as necessary.  It will take an indeterminate amount of time, though, and Giratina will only allow you and only you into her realm for this.  Once you've left Celadon and are in a safe place...you can retrieve your sister.

...Reiner?  Reiner, I need you to respond.  I know this is hard, but...

...what do you know of losing family, Dragonstrike?!

...I've fought to help you keep yours, haven't I?  I know how important these matters can be, even though my own exposure to them has been limited.

My job is to look out for you.  To keep your best interests in mind.  There's nothing more to it than that.  There's no individual that knows you better than I.

For in some ways, I am you, as evidenced by why we're able to communicate like this.

And as much as it hurts to say it, I think the best course of action for you right now would be to let Weavile go.  Giratina taking action might be more trouble than it's worth.

And I don't think either of us want to see these bonds fray more than they already have.

The choice is ultimately yours, though.

...give me some space.

...very well.

And thus, I leave Reiner to his own company, as requested...

...waiting to see the results of what decision he makes...

There's only one way to truly determine what he'll do of his own accord, though...

*rolls*
(4)(3)(2)
----------------------------------------------------------

Reiner returns to the room where Taylor and everyone else have gathered.  He's rather stony faced and serious.  His eyes are the main indication of just how hurt and sad he just was.

What was once a rather light hearted moment is no longer one.

"...Weavile left.  He didn't want to come.  We're leaving without him."

...and that's all Reiner says to everyone else on the topic.  He won't immediately answer any further questions on the topic, remaining firm in his decision.

He decided that he's going to let Weavile go.

And thus, the credits theme takes on a bit of a different tone...while it's still the same, recent events have changed the meaning of many of the parts...with the help of the friends and family around him, though, he'll get through it...

For their sake...

And also Blackthorn City's.

With You in the Dark: Field of Hopes and Dreams Remix by insaneintherainmusic - Deltarune

It's finally time to end this chapter of Reiner's story.
(05-28-2019, 05:34 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

......No response from Weavile, other than Rock, Ice cold silence.

~~~

[....Actually, Weavile wouldn't have left at all if you hadn't inquired about his business. He'd never have come to that explosive realization, and just followed along with his then partner, his resentment and unhappiness with everything that happened/was happening bubbling away deep within him and far away from his partner's Empathetic reach. However, what you told him is perhaps for the best, as we don't want Reiner to fly off the handle at us like the fair weather feline.]

~~~

Everyone's reaction to Weavile's forsaking them all is......muted, but distinct.

Taylor was already put on edge when she saw her old partner's eyes as he trudged on back, but her jaw dropped and she visibly blanched when he dropped the bombshell. For several seconds it looked as if she was grasping for words and her emotions, before she settled for a simple, plainly disbelieving "What?"

When you did nothing to clarify/elaborate, the thief extraordinaire's expression slowly shifted into one of hurt betrayal similar to your own (though nowhere near as intense) as she grimly nodded back to you. Weavile, her favorite kitty cat, had just abandoned them, just like she did to him long ago. Only differences was that she left them high and dry not because she had no other choice, and it didn't seem like their was a chance of him coming back. The irony of it all didn't sit well with her, and ended up leaving her feeling pretty bitter and unsatisfied. Damn it, when everything was finally on the up and up for a change, this happened. 

Damn it all, Weavile......

Emily's hands flew to her mouth and her eyes widened in shock, and you could barely hear her whisper "No......!" , before her head fell and she stared at the ground and nodded, her hands dangling weakly at her side. Suffice to say, she was crushed at this turn of events, but had little trouble of accepting it, as unlike her brother and Miss she was not as closely bonded to the cat burgler. His departure still hurt quite a bit, though.

Lindworm's reaction was the most subdued. He simply blinked a few times in surprise, before a grim frown tugged at his lips as he bowed his head. For a moment it looked like he was going to reach out and grasped your shoulder to provide you a bit of comfort/support, but after a moment thinking about it he declined to. The exile had a feeling his gesture wouldn't do his new friend any good, and he didn't want to send them further spiraling down because of a inept gesture of sympathy. All he could really do now was stand by Reiner's side, and be there for him.

Several minutes passed in uncomfortable and unhappy silence as everyone drank in this last minute tragedy, before Taylor panned her gazes around, a thin lipped frown creasing her scarred features.

"......Guess that's it. Time for us to get gone."

Your old partner fingers the Dusk Ball in her hand, a thumb grazing over its button.

"Before I let loose Beth, fair warning everyone: she's got a....intense presence, and she's......strange, but she's an alright girl, so don't freak out, okay? Oh, and she might want to check one of you out if you catch her interest, and can be rather......touchy about it, but it's harmless. Discomforting as heck if you ain't used to it, but still harmless."

She let out a heavy *SIGH....*

"Alright then. Beth, stand tall."

Taylor then pressed the Dusk Ball's button, and released her. 

Pitch black light billowed out in one long sinuous that pooled in the empty space in front of everyone.

Everyone suddenly felt a distinct and all encompassing tug on their being, causing them all to instinctively shudder at the unsettling and quickly look around, trying to figure out what was causing that feeling -

- and discovered that their shadows were being pulled towards the inky stain. Not just their's, but everything's shadow was dragged to.

Then, Beth appeared.

Slowly yet quickly, a figure started to emerge from the black pool.

First, her head, covered and obscured completely by a big, wide brimmed and floppy black sun hat, long, black satin like hair spilling out from behind it that never seemed to end.

Afterwards came the rest of her body, covered completely in a seamless, simple, yet fancy one piece dress that somehow swallowed yet defined her curvy figure. In what felt like no time at all she towered over everyone, her height reaching at least 8 feet / 2.44 meters , easily surpassing Post Transformation Mina's and Valarie's stature. Her long hair had stopped its 'growth' at her lower waist, easily making it at least 5ft in length total

By that point, everyone could catch a glimpse of the underside of this creature's face, and found it to be rather human-like but purple in skin tone, and she had a smile smile on the face.

The pool of darkness around her shrunk as she fully materialized/emerged, but did not disappear, covering her feet like a mediumish circular blanket. Every shadow was still drawn to that pool, and now everyone couldn't help but feel connected to it, to her.

Beth.....was. Her being, her shadowy and numbing aura swamped your mind and heart, paralyzing you completely, blinding you to the world outside you. It resonated with all the old, fresh, and raw negativity in both, it seemingly caressing and studying it with.....unbiased and non-malicious curiosity? One that seemed....sympathetic? It defied your Empathy and Will completely, the beingness seemingly bypassing them as she explored you [Reiner] like an open book, turning the pages as she studied all you've endured and been through......

....Ḿ̵̘̼̟̱͖͍̹̪̻̳͚͕̥͜y̵̛̰̬̩̠͎͇̩͛̿̆̾͐̔̾͐͆͋̽̌̍̎̍̄͑͘̚͝.̵̖̟̼̗̳̹̻̠̬͍͈͎̆͊͋͐̊̀̃̅̀̈́́̚̕͝͝

Ÿ̶͈͉̘̋̀͆̐̈̌̽͑͘͘͠ơ̶̩̺̟̤̙͍͇̱̓̈͊̇̈̏͊͋̕ͅu̵̢̧̨̨͚͖͓̫͙͎͓͚͉͔͙̲̬̲̞̰͗̈́̇͒̈́̔̌͐͆͘̕͘͝͝͝͠ͅ ̸͉͎͑̒̀̈́̑͂̑̽͐́̇̏̚ḩ̵̢͔̩̪͚̟̞͎̝̹̲͇͍̍̈́̋͌͊̈̎͊͐̈́́͝͝ạ̷͚͚̅͑͝v̷̜̗̗̝̝̠̺̪̯̹̑̄ę̵͉̮̩̲͇͖̖̮̤͎̣͇̒̈́̐͒̌̇͂̆̀̒̚ ̷̨̘̃̐̌̒̿̃͛͆͂̔̅̀͒̿̇͑̈́̍͐̉̚s̸̯͑̑͗̋͛̋̌͝ų̵̳̬͖̲̥̙̫̭̤̉̒̂̌̐̑̉̌̿͊͆̌̈́͜f̸̢̛̱̱͇̭̠̦̭̫̺͇̱͎̹̑̌̓̀̈́͘͠ͅf̷̢̧̛̳̮̥̩̳̬̬͖͔̖̩̤͈͎̰͈͗̿̒̓̎̓͂͐́̊̓̕̕̕͝͠͠͝ḛ̴͙̫̬͇̬͖̜̦̜͋͋̄̿̊͒̀̄̅͐͛͂͋̓͝r̸̛̤̞͍̖̲̫̺̔̒̔̓̔̑̈́͛͐͑̎͆͛͋̄̓͆͝͠͝͠ḙ̴̡̧̜̜̘̦͉͖̦͉͕̫̖͔͎̬͙̘̌̽̿̒̇̏̽͋̕d̸̢̡͈̬̝̦̞̯͈̅͊̀̇̿̊̋̂ ̴̡̩͔͔̞̺͖͍̥̥̤͕̣̿̍͊̾̈́͋̒͜ģ̶̥̣̘̩̘̰͉̩̬͖̘̈͌͐̒͋̌͛̎̄͂́̀r̴͈̻̟̪͙̼͐̈͝͠ę̸̫̮̻̟̻͍̞̼̺̹̰̋͘ͅͅą̶͔̠̪͈͙͚̭̫͗̐̒́̀̒̆̃̊̀͂̎̃͘t̴̡̡̡̡̻̩̞͓̯̼̤̙̟̳̯̤͓̣͉̭̘̃͛̋̒̀̒̽̌̿͗̂̈́̏͑̓́̍̃̂̈́̚̕l̶̢̢̢̛̖͙͔͙̮̼̜̞̳̝͍͈̮̞͉͔̓̓̃̾̀̀͐̓̋̊̈́̒͌̉̊́̽̕͠ͅͅy̷̨̛̭͇̘͇̲̞̯͉̟͇̦͍͚͙̭̦͚̦͓̮̮͐̽̌̐́̈́̐͗̊̋̑̾̍̒̂͌͘͠.̸̮̦̉̑̎̆͛͌͠

A....voice echoed throughout you, coming from without and within.It was soft and gentle, and had a motherly feel to it.

Ṗ̸̖̬̳̇̃̆̒ä̴̝̬͉̹͕̩͍̣̙̬͇̪̾̔͊͌̾̅̏͛̑̔͛s̵̡̻̹̲̺̩̪̤̯͍̭̩͌̋̈̒̾̈́̑͑̚͜͝͠͝t̶̪͑́̑̓̏̕͘ ̵̢̝̹͇͙͆̎̑̓̑͌̔͝ä̴͖̙̥͓̙̫͇́̏̍͆͒͐͜͜ņ̷̢̻͎̳͈͍̥̗̠̟̦͎̈̂ḑ̸̙̠͍͔̣̘͔͉̫̬͕̳͋͂͑͂͐ ̵̧̧͈̰̥͇̬͚͔̇̈́̀͂̕͜P̷̬̒͒͐̊͒͌̅̅̆̈͋͝͠r̴̟͇͆̿̌̊̏̓̈́̇̔͑̚͠e̵̛̦̜͎̩̰̦̜̱͓͋̈́͒̋̃̋̆̌͒͆̚̚ͅs̴̬͂̐̆͋̾̈́̈́͝͠e̶̗̱̰̿͂̈́̃̄ṅ̴͖̙̜̉͋̏́̊̕t̶̛͍̗͕͚̰͈̄͑͛̑͊̏̀̎̊̕.̴̭̗̩͉̪͉̎̓̋́́̓̈́̐̐͊͘ ̷̤̙̫̳̥̲̳̰̓̕H̴̡͍̳̼͍̹̃̋̌͠͝ͅa̸̛̮̘̲͓̾̍̑̌̽̂̏̋̕̚͜ͅr̶̘̠̣̳̮̠͇͍͂͂͒̔̂̕͠͠͠͝d̷̺̱̙͍̱̒̂͂̃̂̀̀̿͐͝͝͠l̵͔̟̫̣̊̾̄́̅̐̓̋̈̿͑y̶̨͖̗̙̲̯̲̜̻̽̿̾͌̋̇̒̈́̈́̎̆̚͝ ̴̮̘̝͙̯͖͔̻̄́̂͜ͅw̶̛̟̹̣͔̬̓̌̑̾̃̒̽͝͠î̴̥͖͓͔̪͔̪̯̳̙͕̝́̎̈́̒̊ť̵̢̨̨̻̥͎̖͉̪̹̬̤̊̐̄͛̔̃̈́͜͝ḩ̷̞̬̰̮̬̫͖̱̳̣̗̏̔̚͠ ̷̰̈́̐̏̔͑͌̇̚á̶̢̨͚̫̪̰͕̪͉͈̓̏̅̋̈́͐́͜ṇ̶̢̡̡̠̩̮̜͒̓̈́͑ͅy̷͙̖̲̹̖̣̹̗̬̙̬͛̈́̓̊͊̇̈͒͒͂ ̵̡̤͉̙̝̮͂̾̈́͛̐̋r̵̟̻̳̘̫͐̏͐̀͌͠e̵̢̟̮̹̼̱͍̯͎̣̋̔̌̋͋s̵̛̩͎̞̆̇p̵̳̯̩͔̰͛̓̎̉͒͛͐̔̌̕î̵̤̣̳̒̍͗̌͗̇̃̏̏̐͛̌ṫ̸̡̢͕̫̤̰͎̖̮̳̫̘̿̓͘ę̶̧̡̹͉̳̰̼̭͋̈́̓̈́̄́.̵̧͖̉͊͒͒͒̒̚ ̸̨͚̻̮̥͍̞̊͊̉͌̈̋͛̉͆̐͘̕͠À̷̝͓̗̙̜͇̮̮͈͙̐̈́͋̎̀́͋̽̍̆̌l̴̨͚͈̟̺̝͐͆̅̓̔̿̐̊̋̿͘͠w̸͙̦͎͂̓â̷͚̙͚͉̤̤͍̠̜̂̔̃̎ͅẙ̷̺̬̰͙̉̏̈͝s̵͔̜̺͎̃͆̊̾̀̅͝ ̸͎̙̮̣̖̪̭̐͛̾̾̄͑̑͂͗͗̆̓̚b̸̧͕̺̬̣̮͋͆̿̂͒͆̈̄̈́̓͘ï̵̛̲̭̩̯͑̐̐͗̈́͂͆͛͜ẗ̷̡̪͓̥͙̩̺̣͉͙́́̄̃̎͊̈́̕̚̕͝ͅẗ̷̙̟̦̮̣̙̝̰́́̂̇̅̿̄̚͝è̸̢͈̐͑̈́͐̌̐̀̓͊̅̋̚r̴͔̫̝̼̲͉͔̳̜͓͈̳̞̐̎̎͒͑̒,̸͕̠͈͓̫̳̞͖͇̩̐̓̇̂͜ͅͅ ̶̢̛͎͇͈̬̟̑͂́̽͜͜ͅä̵̧͚̬́̇͐̀̓̑̍͘ľ̶͙͎̝̯̬͓̱͉̰͓̱̬́̌͛̚ͅẃ̴̨̲̻̹̜̪̯̘͚͚a̷͚̦̎̈̐̔̽̐͝͝͠y̷̬̳̥̣͌́̂̈́̕s̸̨͇͈̞̀͌͋͑̍̓͂̑͘ ̶̻̦̥̠̬̯̺̣̠̼̓̔͜t̶̡͉̖͍̙̙͍̩̎̿͂̒̇͝r̶̖̗̦̰̱̟̅̈̿̍͌̅͂̚̚͠͝ͅͅô̵̩̻̲̼̍̂͐̿̚͜͜ù̴̜͚̮̬̑̈́̐̏͝ḅ̴̡̛͖̰̲͚̭̯̻͉̄̽̔̾̓̅͛̈́̄̆͝ḻ̵̢̡̡̛̺͓̺̪̠̗̈̀̐͊͂͠ę̶͑͋̔͆d̶͕͛̅́̌͛̍̈͌,̶̨̧̗̬͎̿̽̓̏̉͌͊͝ ̵̘̟̤̻̌͂̈̆̈̇̿ą̵̧̥̬̲͌͆́̏̆͝l̶̨̨̦̗̕ẃ̷̢̥̭͎̤̃͛̂̆̐̃̔̓̑̚̚͝à̵̪̮͔̝̥̮͆̓͝ȳ̸͓̲̝͓̆̄̅͜ͅs̷̛̜̬̰͔̮̆͒͒̂̓̿̇̒̈̚ ̸͓̞̩͓͈̝̄͑̅̈́͛̓̎̈̅̒͗͝ā̸̢̛͙̤̪̙̩̞̣͈̫̋̓͂̇̾͋͌̚͜ͅn̶͍͖͚̥͈̗̦̞̥̈́̈̀͒̊́ģ̶̡̧̖͉̼̻̠̦̖̯̭͚̽͋̍͐̓̊͊̽̃̓͐̎͝r̴͇̹͍͔̒y̷͎̫̅ ̷̛̩̞̤͎̇̏̎̊̓̊̒͌a̸̛̪̰͙̰͈̥̞̫͚̋̏̒̏̈́̓͛̿̌t̶̢̢̘̖͍̩̭͈̗̾̂͆̾̈́̏̅̑͊͆̾ ̸̧̡̛̲̲̟͖̠̟͙͍̅͜͝ẗ̵̨̧͈̲̲̘̟h̵̟̫̣̱͓͚͊̋̽͋́͆̐̄̇̾e̵̺͈̪͙̒̈́́̒̀ ̶̡͔̞͖̦͐̂͜l̸̛̜̾̔̈́̀̓̇̏̅a̸͍̫̎͗̈̌̆̑̎̚͠c̵̫̥̦̆̌̀̓͘͝k̴̢̧͍̩̙̗̹̲̪̱͗́ͅ ̶̢̬̙̝̻̜̲̀̋̓́͂̽͗͘o̵̧̻̗̅̐̔̾͂̇̚f̷̹̤̫͔̂̓̋͑̉́̊̒̌̇͘̕͠ ̴̡͍̣̩̮̟̟͎̗̋̾͂y̸̳̟̙̬̓̔͂̾͜ͅö̷͚̮̞̘͂̿̽̈́ŭ̷͕̭͗͐̽̋̈̌̚ȑ̷̨̰͚͓̭̈́͌̌͂͛͐͗͌͒̉͊ ̷̛͖͔̙̩̙̋̀̈ͅć̷̡̧͖͍̼͎͓͓̻̳̠̙͖̆̈̄͠ỏ̴̧͎̖̦̠͕̬͊̓̀̒͘͝n̵̜̪͕̐̔̈́̍̒͐̈́t̷̛̟̞̪̳̜̪̻̠̣̟̠̜̉́͑̅̌̏͒̀͐̈́̕͜͠r̸̛̲̫̮̮͓̟͔̪̬̭̦̫̓̎̎͆̏̈́̅͋̍̆̚͝ͅo̷̝̦̣̭͚̣̥͇̣̭̣̬̺͆̇̑́̆̆̏̑͂͌͊̊ḽ̶̞̰͈̠̑.̵̨̝͖̞̫̭͔͗̍̏̽͆̆̃̄̈́̉̃͘

T̴̝̦̲̬̫̝̖̯̍͊̋̏͊͠͝ŕ̶̢̗̆̐̄̇͜a̸̺͂̀̈́̄̃̓̉̈́̂͋́̉g̵̛̘̳͍͙̫̝̐̆̋͆͋̒̓͋̄̍̆̏ĕ̸̡̹̞̲͉̈́͑̏̍̉̓͝d̶̥̥̘̣͋̀y̵̡̰̘̦̼͌̽ ̵̨̖̘̩̠͙̟̖͋̒̀̏̚͜a̷̛̬͉̹͂̊̈͆̏̐̃̾͘͠͠f̶̨̧̡̛̺̹͈̺̜̾̾̀̓͝t̸̨̯̣̮̩̤͍͉̳̯̐ē̸̘̯̥̜̈́̄̍̈́͒̈́̔́̆͆ͅͅr̵̛̩̺̦̭̒͊͑̿́͊̽̕͘͜͝͠ ̸̖͎̳̗͖̪͈͓͇̤̭̘̄̾͂͆̈̏̍̉̈̊͒t̷̛͚͈̂̍͂͝r̷̨̥͖̠͓͈͔͉̗̀̌̎̄̈́̃̔̌̇͘͘̚ä̵̮̿͆̌͑̒͝g̴̢̤̦̫̻̐͂͒̌͆̕ȇ̵͍͎̪͇̪̣͕͉͖̫̜̤͋̏͗̈́͊̃̂͐̃̕d̸̢̮͙̼͇͗͐̓̉͜͠y̴̰̳͗́̉̈͗̒͋́͒̔͠͠͠.̴̛̘̱͕̽͋͜ ̴̲̫͌̊̒́̀̈́͊̉̐͘͝C̷̳͙̗͉̥̩̝̾̈͂͒̚̕͝o̴̧̤̗͓̹̫̎ņ̵̰̰͕̹͖̗͋͜ͅf̶̩̖͉̝̱͉̞̣̙̘̞̈́̎̽̆̆̊̾̈̐̕͜͜͝l̵̨͎̯̜̭͐̔͑̾̀̇͋į̴̢̝̤̘̺͚̤͕͊͘͝c̵̹̃͒t̷̢̤̩̬̙͂̎̈͝ ̴̢̢̲̼̜̝̱̗̣̲͉̦̦̂̎͛̆̇̕f̸̫͉͕̼͙͈̣̯̘̑͜ò̵̱̟͕͕͉̼̃̓͘̚l̷̦͔̣̺̗͉̤̼̳̬͋̏͒l̵͕̜͎̯̩̒̇̊͗̃̍͆̋̍̚̕͠ỏ̷̟̯̼̝̮͎͕̗̻̩̫̻̈́̆̓̐͛́̍͗̽̕͜ẇ̴̛̤̲͎̖̯̭̂̈͋̊̕͜i̴͖͓̭͈̹͎̯͚̘̥͇̻̰̽̿̉̍͘̚n̴̢̮̈́̇̔ģ̴̧̠̝͈͖̮̃̉͆̈́̚ ̷̧̨͉̝͓̳͓̙̣̎́͜͠c̷͎̬͉̥̯͎͕̖̳̣͎̈́̊̈́̒̂̌͌́̔̉̕͝ͅȯ̸̭̻͓̩͈͈̗̊͂̕n̴̨̧̤͕͍̳̱͚͙̔f̸͍͉́l̵̢̲̥͍̝̤̃ì̸̼͈̱̙̭͐͌̀̒͋̀̊̓̏͝͝c̶̨͖͌͗̋͂̍̅̚t̴̲̱̥͙̬̯͙̺̻̺̞̹͑̈̇͋̄̀̈͛̃̍̍͜.̸̧̳̺̠̻̣̠̜̹̆͐̈́͛̍́̾͝ ̸̡̛̣̭̻̰̞͎͔͙͆́͊̇̊̐̈́͒S̵̨̡̨̨̰̳̮̑͋̕t̶̢̢͉̞͖͕̼̳̱͖̽r̵̛͕̐͗̈́̆̆͐͂͑̐͒̚ï̵̹̜̌͠f̴̨͇̭̫̻͕̟̼͍̾̽̂̎ͅę̸̲̬̣̱̤͎̖͕̀̽̾̊̍́͌͝ ̸̢͇͓͉͍͆͋̋̑͂͛̈́͛̌̾̚͘̕ơ̵̩̤̆̈́͌͂̌̌̄̄̈́̈͋͘n̸̻̞̣͉͍̼̘̭͖̤̎̒̈́̽̀͛͑͘͠͝͠ͅt̷̗̘̣͍͎̫̼͖̏̄̃̌o̸̢̩͈͔͓̤̤̫͋͛̉̍̈́̂͛͝ ̷̟͚͎̻̩̤̩̀̒̓̋̄̆̍͘ś̷̨̧̧̭̖̬͕̟̬̤̻̝̈́̉̌͊̅ţ̸̝̜̩̪͐́̀͗͂̇̂͠ȑ̵̖̼͓͖̩̝̗̟̞̤̰̭̠̿͆̈́̍̈́͘͠ì̸̧̙̰͐̍̈́f̷̡̛̞̪̼͖͓̩͇̙̥̼͓̈́̓̔̂̐e̷̳̱̺̞̘͐̓̐̄͒̍́̇̉̕.̸̯̣̆͒́͌͛̀̌̈́̎̒̚͝͠

Y̴̠̫͔̓͗̃̈̂́̿̽͋̄̕͝é̵̪̥̘̻͉̮̹͓͎̮̜̒̎̏͋̽̍͋́̚ͅt̴͔̜̬̤̪͉̂͋̅̏ ̶̬̳̤̥̈́̊̉̓̌͐̾͘͝ą̶͇̜̞̊͑̀̈͌̎̆̅͑̓͝l̷͈̻̠̹̓́͑͂̌͐̾̏̓͝l̷̢̥̪̟̟͐̒̒̍̕ ̶̬͕̘̼̣̳̞̖̖͍̖̫̈́́͐̋́̒͐̀̾͋̑͠ȯ̴͕̾̒̾ͅf̴̢̧̨̬̹̜͓͎̭̲̰͗͋͂̇̇̆͆̕͝ ̵̹͕̣̬̗̦̀́ţ̸̛̘̼̥̞̱̄̈́͊́̏́͗̚͠ͅh̴̦̫̦̥̫͚̣̓͋͌͐͒͑̐̈́̑̈̌̇̆a̵̫̿͂̇̑̋̄̈́̕͠t̴̛̯̀̋̉̾̎ ̶̢̼̼̤̗͇̄͂̎̄p̷͙̻͚̈́̋̈́͋̈́͑̋̈ā̸̭̝̙͎̐̌͐̀̈l̸̨̞͈͎̩̘̬̜̰̮̗̟̔̄̊́͠ȩ̶̘̞̗̺̜͎͚͐s̷̢͑͘ ̷̩͚̯̼̗̝̱͙̙͙̜͌̈́̐t̸̟̽ǫ̵̣̥̠̲̙̭̟̘̾̀̄̓́ͅ ̵̢̧̢̛̖̗̮̯̖̦̥̠͋̓͛͑̃t̶̡̛͔̪̠̭̪͉͆̎̄̀͋h̶̛̬̙̥̉͐̆̈͗̏̈̀͒̂̈́̕ḙ̸̣͇̘̣̟͈̮͍͉̝́̉͝ ̸̲͉̦̹͓̱̝̺̠̇̒͒͒͋͂͜P̷̢̢̛̗̩̫̼̪̣͚̦̗̮̺̓̀̾͑͊̐ą̵̛̮̳͚̟̀̐͂͐̉̈́̑̒̄͂̔̐i̸̢̢͔͕̮̬͕̫̬̓ͅͅn̶̡̢̦̩̜͙̲͔͑͛̃͒̈́̓̈́̒͘̕͝ ̷̡͔͕͔̓̂̑̀̾͗͑͗̕͝͠ẙ̴̜̩̺̄͋̉̎͋́͗̿̌̑o̵̙̰͙̳͈͇̤̗͍̐̈́̌̽̀ų̷̤͉͙͎̞̬̩̻̱̞͓͕̓̀̍͒̓͑̊̿͝ ̶̜͓̖̺̈́̔͊́͘f̷̡̟͈̫̐̒̍̄̄̔̽̚͘͠͝ͅě̵̺̤̮͇̯͇̱̦͕̣̔̈́̕ë̸̢̻͍̼͈͇̗͚̭̮̣̖̌̒̾̈́̌̕̚l̸̰̪̫͐̈́̂̽̂͌̓̚͝͠ ̶̛̣͙̘̳͉̯̘̖̘̃̽̈́͑̈́̔́͝n̶̨̡̬͙̫̱͌̄́̌̈͛̉͘͝ǫ̷̧̨̮̰͇̤̥̙͉̱̳̲̈́͒́̚͠ẉ̶̨̲̤̬̙̞̕ͅͅ.̸̢̤̳͙̰̝̜̹͙͈̲̈̆͒͊̉̋͜͜͝

Ť̸͚̙̘̜̬̬̺͔͇̙̬̔͗̀͋͛̐̄͘͜͝͝ͅh̴̢̖̬͈̱̯̥̯̯̔͊̾͝͠ȅ̴̼̱͈̝͎̤͔̌͗̌͆̿̈́̚͘ ̵̡̜̹̈́̊̔͝͠P̴̡̆̓͑̈́̐̑̓͑̊͋͝ă̵̝̰̪̟͇̒͜i̸̧̨̬͈̮͚̝̜͋͑͘ņ̸̡̤̺̠̠̳̬͉̋̍͛̂̚ ̵̛̜͚̤̫̪̬̀̉̑̈́̔̕f̷̩͌͌͑͒̽̅̅r̵̙̓̀͛̎̎͝ó̶͓̼̺̈́̈́͑̄͒̃͐͘ṃ̸̧̨̫̠̹̎̈͐͠ ̸̛̱̯͕̯͉͑́͂͐͋̉̕ȳ̶̨̨̺̤̤̲̻͆̂͋̈́͝ȯ̵̞̟̲͖̹̩͎̜̘̩̀͒̋̒͋͐͗̆͑̈̚͝ͅư̸͕̥̗͑͆͋̀͆͗̀͒̔͆̈́r̷͔͆̈͆ ̷̧̢͉̪͉̭̈́͑̓b̸̨͕̣͔͙̘̩̯͆͋̈͒̌͗̚é̷͈ṡ̶̢̩͔̺̙̩̟̈́t̷̮̦̲̼̹͉͙̞̲̞͇̒̈́̀͋͆͐̀ ̵͍͈̤̥̩͍̳̦̜̯̰̽̀̾̂͋̄̾͋͗̊́̕͘f̴͈̞̥̣̏͌͋͐̓͒͑̂̍͐̒̚͘ͅř̴̨̧̧̗̲̳̰̟̭̟̻̮͖͛̓ì̶̼͕̗̻͔͔͓̲̗̃̏è̵̛̮̮̺͚̭̥̌̓̅̂̎̚n̸̢͎͙͍͇͎͕͇͚̘̤̾͊d̴̡̻͈̪̭̣̪̥́́͒̽̿̔̀͘͝ ̶̧̨̡̡̧̛̥̞̼̠ä̶̡̨̫̖̩͙̼̟͉̭́̍̈́b̴̲̈́͊̋́̋̀͑͝a̷̛͇̬͎͇̹̰̗̎̓̆͑̄̉n̸̻̲̯͚̝͎͑́̇̋̌͛́̐́̚͜͠ͅd̶̛̹̻̫̣̫̐͆̔͘ö̶̳̖̈́̑̈́͗͂̽̉̇́̕n̶̺͍̗̗̆̚ͅį̸͚̭̬̱̮̩̮͖͙̀̊̍́̑͒̈́͂͜n̷̖̼͖͕̥̰̭̯̺͕͓̏̏̓́̋͐̃̈̐̅ǧ̶̡̢̭̰̗͚͖̮̂̂͜͝ ̴̩̭̲͚́̅̅̓̓̎̐̈́̄̾̚͠͝y̷̡̲̦̟̠̰͚̗̟̙͌͌̉̌͊̈́̆̎͘͜͜͝o̷̟͎͉̭̙̤̐̓̋̕u̷̢̯̤͕̗͇͙̣͍̱͐̐̔̆̐͒̿̾̃̀͜.̶̧̨̘̟̞̯̝̳̼̮̯̦̿̀̔̏ ̸̡̭̟͚̩͖̀̿́͋̾̔̋͝N̷̡̫̻̙̼͇̙̮̹̝̞̲̩̎̇̋͂̇̚o̶̹͍͐ ̸̛͍͉͈͉̩̫͓̃̍̔̀͌ļ̸̨͙̳̜͇͘o̴͔͚̞̙̪̣͈̱͝ͅn̴͉͔̖̫̦͑̎̈g̷͉͙̞͔͓͐̀̈̀͐̍̈́́ḙ̵̡̨͚̩̯̪͉̙͕̀̇́̑̌͋͛̔͆̈ͅͅŗ̶̞͖͚͇̫̯̣́̈́̍͛̽̀͋̒̓ͅ ̴̧̮̯͖̪̰͖̱͕̯̤̲̒̊̋͋s̶̼̺͎͓̎̇͊͒̈́̿̊̓̓̚ẖ̴̢͕̹͕̘̫̲͓̮̰̒̄͋̓̌̈́͆̽̾̅͂͐ͅa̶̢̭̦͓͇̤̭͓͙͗̒̃̀̓͋̚r̷̎̏̇̈ͅi̷̳̤͙̘̎̋̔͑̔̈́̾̈́̉̍̕͠͠ņ̵̟̝͖͎͍͕͖͖͈͗͊̆̎͂̎̑̒̚ͅģ̶̹͈̼͉̪̙͚͚̥͔̤̙̈̾̚͝ ̶̢̨͈̬̘̪͕̝̋́̆̌͒̊͆̊a̴̧̦̻͔̙̲̞̩̱̫̽̉̾͆̓̿̀̿̀͜ ̴̢̡̡̢̮̩̪̰̬̳̂̊͐̀̆͐̓͗̀̚̕͝͠ͅc̷͔̳͎̝͍͖̞͇͓̘̤͓͚͑̓̈́̽͑ớ̴̺̦̥̬̪̱̪̹̘̓͆̀̽͛̔̊̑̅͜ṁ̷̧̨̭͕̬̳̘̪̪̹̫̭̪͌̓̒̏̃̄̓̈̔̓m̵̖̟̟̹̰̥͐̇͋̓̂̈́̐ȍ̷̜͈̅n̴̢̬̜̗̣̟͚̬̫̗̺͍̻͛ ̷̨͔̰̱̲̤̯͎̮̯͗͒̓̆͛p̴̰͍͇͙̊͑̾́̋̓̈ų̵̢̰͕̰̝̙̳̗͛̓̓͋̋͑́̉͌͛͝͝r̴̰̼͎̲̯͖̄͒̌̊͛̓̒͒͆̐̈p̸̧̤̬͈̖̺͇̺̞͚̰̿̉̄ǫ̷͙͙̼̗̦̗̯̥̹̉̒̓̓̈̃̾͒͠s̴̢̟̓̓̉̀̓̇̅̄̽̃̈̎̈́ȩ̸̦͎́̅͠ ̵̧̧̺͙͚͓̩̭̻͉̩́̃͊̾w̵̧̢̺̭͍̫̣̪̼̼̪͈̍͐̀̒̿̑̎i̶̢͇̗̣͐̏̏t̸̫̠̪̳̫̖̰͛̌̑̓͑͑̇h̶̢͉͇̫̮̞͗̓̈́̈́̇̓̆̚͠ ̵̨͓̣̍̓̒̿͑͂̉̈́̉͋̈͜h̶̢̛͉̰̬̙̅͋̏̐́ĭ̵̩̹͐̋̽̕̚͝ͅm̷̡͉͍̝͎̺̖̙̱̖̹͌̉̓̋̊̈́̈̿͝.̴̡̠̲̲͍̽̏̃̊̏͊͆̑̍͌͗͘͜ ̷̛̩͎̬͕̘̘̘̥͚̦̏̒̔̍͝Ļ̵̡̥͓̟͙͓̰͍̹͓̜̺̔̄o̶̺͙͉͔̍̂̀̇̓͜s̶̩̘̺̯̍͆̑̅̔̍̌͘͝i̷͓̦̙̼̻̗̗̲̠̹̇n̸̗̱̝̰͌ǵ̷̜̞̹͓̙̺͠ ̵̢̛͍̣͈͙͚͈̙̳͓͕͕͕́͌͑̏̉̃͒̽͋̀̕͝t̶͍̦͓̻͛̽͌̀͒̄̐͠͠͝ǫ̷͎̲̗̣͚͕́̾̍̀̐͑͊̂́̕ü̴̥͕̖̬̗̱͕̭̭̜̥̝̇c̴͎̤̲̘̠̣̈́͑̄͒̎ḩ̶͚̮̻̦̝͔̠͔͐͑̈́ ̵̡̗͕̯̉ẅ̷̛͍̣̩́̂͑͆i̵̧̨̛͙̙̪̼̙̙͉͇̯͗̔̓͐̌̓̐͌̀̚͝͠t̶͎̍h̵̥͍̖̝̹̏̂̉́̑̔͌͛̇͂̕͘͜ ̴̢̩̠̱̝̆̄̓͊̃͒͆̂̅̐̊̚͜é̴̛͔̿̒̄̽̿̓̚͘͝ą̵̝͉̜̝͕͛͜c̶̹̒̈́͊͗̃̉̚͠h̵̩̝͈̜̙͍̖̭͕͕̠̐̂͗ ̸̤̑̏̉o̴͖͔̙͕͗̎̀̉ţ̸̢͖͙̝̳͓̝̥͈̄͗͆̎̒̔̊̏̎́ḩ̶̝̪͔̉̈͗̒̈́̾̈̆͝ẻ̴̡̡̛̩͍̻̼r̶̨͍̗̙͕͙̮̩̥̆͐͋̔̎͑̇̍̅̽͝,̶̢̢̬̻̰̙͈̹̦̮̗̱͌̍̿̀͗͜͝ ̴̺̘̘̝̩̙̞̙̩͉̕á̸̛͇̗̔͂̄͘͝n̵͇͈͚̪͖͖̤̹̳̣͚̖̕d̴̨͍̙͎̘̫̗̲̄̈̆̈́̀̎́͜͜ ̴̺̒̊̿̍͗͛́͂͐̎͝t̴̙͇̞̳̲̮̙͔̗̻͑̇́̆͑̀͗̃̃̓̓̕͝ͅḩ̶̝͙̎͛͂͒̅̎̏͐̿̅͂͘̕è̴̛̳̭̘̿̐̉͒̃̂̐̏̔̅͘ ̸̤͎̩̜̟̻̄͜ű̴̧̡̦̪͇̟̲͎́̽̊̚n̴̞͓͍̫̻͙̬̣͖̳̅̈́̍́͆͂͑̒̃͘d̵̟̲͔̥͗̐̽̆͆̍̃́e̷̡̧̮͈̰̭̹͍̫̱̩̦̍̈́̈́͑̐̿͒͝͝r̵̳̗̬̮͐̄͛̔͊̃̎̐ş̷̨̺͔̣̟͚͇̩͙̲̪̦̓̓̈́̆̚t̸̡̡̘̯̱̘̣͈̍ͅả̶̧̨̛̮̰̠̤̬̼͙͉́̿̾̚͜͜n̷̢̮̱̲̖̟̈̀̓͑́͐̀͝ḑ̶̢̧̛͍̼̫͓̟͈̦̘̀̀̈́̏̆͘i̷͓̠̲̘͎͒̍̓̈́̿ń̵̡̛̀́̏́̊̃̾̀͘͝g̸̨̥̹̟̞̥͚̜̠̗̦̜̭̑̋̉̔͗͂̀̅̌͌̚̕ ̴̝̳͎͓͎͇͔̰̼͋̈́̈̈̓͐͛y̷͓̲͎̖͊͋͜o̷̥̹̭̬̝̖̓̓̊̾̀̏͝͠u̷̢̧͕̫͔͙̩̘͙̺̔ ̵̢̟͉̰͙̝̜̗͕̊̍͂̍̿ö̴̝ṅ̶̩̝̞̘̩̗̞̩̩͓c̷͙̲̈́̾͂̏̀̐̕e̵̯͗͐̎͊̃̎̀͐̚͜͝ ̷̮͍͇͍̄̏̀̌̆̌̔̍͆̈̒̚͠s̴̖͙̺͕̖̀̅͛͌̈́͝ḫ̶̡͚̣͓̥̦̺̉̈̎̈́̆̃̕͜a̸̟͚̻̋͜ř̴̛̲̯̭̰̦̰̹̻̦͒͑͗͛̾̊́e̸͚̜͔̜͙̣͇͌̔͗̓͌̽́́͐͜͝d̶̡̮͙͚̯͙͖̳̬̝̹̙̈́.̷̬͔̔͊̑̿̋

.̵̦̩̘̩͖̜̙̤̝̹̞̝̼́̽̒̽̑͘.̸̘̬͆͂̏͐̊̑̄́̀̇̕̚̚.̵͚̹̎̀͐͗͐̈́͆͌͌͒ͅ

I̵̯̯̎̃͛̈́̈́̂ ̵̢̠̤̩̂̓̓͛̔̈̓ͅç̸̝͇̺̼͍͔͕͗̋̿̚a̸̪̬̥͍͚̖̺̞̪̹̜̍́͂͌̓͘̚n̴̛̖̒̅̍̌̏̎́͋̄͗̚͝ ̶̨͍̙̥̿͑̅̄͒́͋͜f̸͓̬̤͖̮̳͙̪̮͚̤̀̆̾͐͌ͅí̶̙͖̿̅͊̐̈͆̂̚̚x̵͇̮̘͍͉͓̲͚̣̣̲̓͌̚ ̶̪͇͍̙͓̭̞͋̊̀͜ṫ̷͔̰̆̍̾ḩ̷̺̪̹̲̯̰͌ͅa̴̦̘̻̓̎̅͒͑̚̚t̷͉̳̺̲̹̺̽̊̐̿͑̀̑́̈͐̃̕͠.̷͎̯̜͚͖̏̐̈́̃̊̓̎͛̽͘͠ͅͅͅ ̵͎̮͇̥̺̥̦̙͓̏̀F̴̡̧͉̙̞̺̻͖̟͌͑̌̏̕͝ͅï̵̛͎͕̱̐̄͊̕͝x̷̢̛̥͔́͒̈͑̍̂͊̔̈́͠͝ ̸̩̥̬̮̘̘̟̲̗̣̥̞͛̀͗̇̃͑̍̂͑͠͝e̴̢̢̛̟̯̩͚̻̞̠̖̪̥̐̆͋̃̽͂͛̈͒͝͝v̸̛̪͓͎̝̑̽̈́̓̐̚͝ȩ̷̬̣͉͊̏̉̔̂̕r̸̨̝̗̈́͆̒̊͛̈́̄̏y̶̨̨͖͉͚͚̳͕͌͐͜t̴͈͕͉̙̅h̶̺̬͖̱͔̑̓̈́̈̄̐̓̚͝i̶͚̦͊̋͒͛̍̋̐̌͘n̵͓̫̐̒̇̾̈́̆͘g̸̛̼̗̤̪̔̐͑͋͐͊̿͌͐̕͝͝ ̵͕͖̣͚͔̔̇̀̈́͑̇̄̚̕b̷̩̺̤̦̹̎͒̎̂̀̽͝ë̸̢́̍̾̇̕̕t̶͖̦͉̓͋͐̏́̒̍̀͗͆̈w̶̢̖̺̬̟͖̳̘̬͔͋̄̏̂̇̿͒̅͘e̸̮͈̰̪̫̒͘e̸̪͇̿̋̏͐̄ͅń̶̡͔̭̰̰͕̫̩̔̀̂̈́́̏́̌͜ ̴͇̥̠̙̖͓̼̹̭͖̦̆̌̍͛̒̂̀͊ͅͅy̷̞̪̙̜̝͕̮̤͛͐̑̾͗̏̂̈́̈́͂̽̑̀ơ̵̡̩̘̺͈̳̼̭̩̬̊̍͒̋͂̓̕u̴̲͙̲̲̦̖͙̫͌͐͐ͅ ̶̧̢͕͈̱̫͓͎̲͈̰̙̈͌̎̑̎͑̓͗̕͜͝t̶̥̦̼̟̹̼̲̣͔̜̻̯͑͒͠ö̸̝̥̤̫͓͚͍͎͔̘̯̿̏̈́̅̕o̵̧̝̳͇̻̳̣͚͍̐̒̒͌̍́́̈̋͛̏.̴̢̡̛̛̳͖̟̗̳̝̱͑̾̍̌̈͒̀̈́̄͘͜ ̵̛̜̦͉̭̝̮͔͗̈̑̚̕͜B̸̨̨̺͖͔̱̗̻͍̑̍́r̸̤͖̲̻̳̝͖͈͈͈͂͊̀̌́͋̑̾̊̚͜͠ì̵̭̈́̒͗̿̏̀̚n̸̬̝̱͍̜͔͐̆͗͜g̵͇̟͋̈̀͗̅͗̿̉̃̕͠ ̵̨̺͈̞͈̠͇̟̘̍̐͆̉̍ͅͅh̶̘̹̲͙͇͔̋͘͜ȉ̵̡̡̢̳̻̟͇͕̬̮̝̗͓̑ḿ̶̢̡͍͇̣̻ ̶͐̿̿̅͜b̵̨͚͍͙̺̦͕̠̠̼̘̺̈́̌͊̋̚̕͜a̷͓͆̀̓̇̈́͌͗̔͒̕͘͝c̴̨̡̙͇̙̺̫͖̟͂̓͝k̶̢͕̰̲͖̖͉̐̀͊̆̽̀ ̷̧̻̬̖̘̻͈̩̯̖̊̈́̉͋́̿̌́̇̎͒̾͠ţ̷̢͎͙̺̦͚̰̘̮̮̼̅͐̽̌͋̆̔͒̓́͝͠o̷͔̮͇̺̯̙̜̚͜ ̸̳̣̤͚̃̃̊̾̈̔̆͒̐̍͆̄͜ỳ̴̧̰͙̜̟̹̐͋͜o̸̧̨̩͓͈̠̤̮͕͌͒̋̈́̓̑́̀͝ụ̷̪̿͑̏̄̐̆͂̔͝r̸̛̬̯̠͔̘͉̳̺̠̹̄̿̀̓̀́̃͒͘͝ ̸̭͎̜̜͇̠͐̓̍̀͘s̸̳͉͑̈́̀͆͘ỉ̴͉̿́́̅͌͝ḑ̵̩̱̗̩̭̟̝͕͈͉̦̈́͊͋̈́̉͂͌̒̕͠ę̵̬͍̫̤̯̲̥́̉̃̃͒̏͝,̸̝̋̋̽̉̄̓̈͘ ̷͎̭̲̻̿̕͝r̴͖̭̮̜̗͈͔̪̞̼̋e̸͍̹̫̋͆̈́̀̿͛̾͗͠p̷̛̥̠͎̻̍̊́a̸̡̞̎̿̀̕í̵̧͕͉̘͔̥͇̯͔̦̺̆̈́̍̔̏͒̍́̚͜͠r̶̨̛͈͔̯̳̘̜͓̞͔̥̍́̏͘͝ ̷̩̻̉̃̂̑̈́̾̒̾́͝t̸̲͌̃̊̔͗̍̌̂̒͌̕h̸̡̧̥͍̻̐͆̀é̸͔̏̊̄͋̀́̉̔̄͋͘ ̸͖̬̩̙͛̉͜b̷̧̢̢͇̤̦͇̱̯͇͙̻̈́͌̅͊̒r̶̪̹̩̥͚̝͖̭̪͖̬̳͋̒ö̶̝̬́͒͊͂́͑̓͌͘k̴̨̢͖͇̥͉̼̘̱̞͙̄́͌̒̈́̅̕̕͜e̶͉̖̤̗̗̱̓̾͆̿̒̓̂̕n̵̝̫̰̙̜̽̅̄̐͑͜ ̴̗͊͑̎̋͐͑̅̊̚f̷̡͖͉̫͙̿̄̆̒̕͘a̶̫̙͎͇̹͝i̸̝̻̠̞̟̦̓̍t̶̯͇͍͓̪̟̥̳̑͗̕͜h̸͎̬̝͛̉͆̀͒͌̕͝͝͝ ̶̡̢̘̫͓͈̣̮̪͓͚̠̅̇̑̀ͅb̷̝͇͂̓͛ȩ̸̡̛̲̺̫̹̬̳͕̖̩̍̄̋́̎̋͜͝t̴̮̞̭̜͖̦̬̜́̒̈́̄̅̒́̀͛̎͜w̴͔̤̭̖̑̀͑̈́͋͋̑͆͐́̓ȇ̷̡̢̧̛͍̩̙̞̩̼̦̗̽͊̏̈́͝ͅę̷͚̜̪͒͛̽͆̐̍͋̈́̇̀͜͝n̶̢̦̪̫͉̰̠͍̙̭͎̠͙̊́͑́̏͊̓ ̵̡̡̦̜͑̔̎͊̃͑̈͝͠͝y̸͙̺͕͉̭̭̲̣͇̗͎̪̿̃̂̍̕ͅo̷̧̪͕̤͇̼̰͈̮̝͔̦͗̓̋̑̇̒̀̑̒͘u̷̧͇͔̝̺̼̩̺̗͋͒.̶̨͖̏̀̎̀̾̍̋͌͝

Y̷̢͈̦̫͈̪̣̤͌͌̄̓́̄̀̈́̿̓̈͝ŏ̷̧̧͙̻̼̭͚͈͎̳̰̎́̐̍̈u̵̡̧͚͚̟̤̳̦̼̓̊́͆̊͘͝͝͠ͅr̶̮̙͍̳͋̓̍̾͘ ̵̢̭͚̩͙̻͍̖̦̥͍̏̇̈́͜ḇ̶̡̛̛̮͈̘͕̣̟̲̮̘̄̽̓̓̓͑̀̓̕͜͜o̴̖̦̯̼͉̘̩͍̭͎̭͉̾͌͐n̷̥̳͒͂̀͐̇̐̃͌̂͘̕d̶͔̋͑̍̒̃̄ ̶̢̭̘̥͉̘̱͚̈̒̍͊̎͑̅͐̓́̐͘͠w̷̧̧̥̪̜̦͔̼͚̓̿̿̐͌͜í̴̮̗͔̯̭͋̿̍͑̅̈́͆͑ͅţ̷̦̠̰̺̘̲̟̠̟̂̀̈́̃̓̌̃̕h̷͉̲̲̝̽̂͌̓̿́̉̂̚̕͝ ̷̡̫̜̞͎̦̼̯̺̹͓̖̏̐̓̔h̵͉͇̬͉́̇͒̏̽͂̂̽ͅĭ̶̧̱̥͙̘̰̙̠͚̤͔̝̰̎́͑͂̓͋͐́̈́̀̚m̴̨̩̣̗̥̎̏̈̄̽̓̐͝͝ ̵̛̩̬̄̚i̷̢̨̪̮̲͊͝s̶͎͕̩̫̗̻̥͍̞̉̎̅̆͊͒̽̽͆̽͐͋̊ ̸̙̖͍̗̰̭͒̒̆̎͊́̒̏̉̀͆͝f̸̢̧͙͈̥̳̝̘̤̙̈́̇̿̂̐̀̿͘a̶͔͗͒͌̉̏́̆͊̀̓̇̏͘i̸̫̾́̅̾n̵̢̯̱̞̺̙͈͕͎̜̙̯̘̂͋̀̓̃̇̓́̌́̈́͝t̸̲̳͈̯͗̑̅̓̎̈́͒͊̕̚͠͠,̶̬͙͍͙̯͚͉̺̓̏̃̆̓̈́͒̌̑͊̓̚͠ ̸͙̣̟̭̙̺͂͐͒̚̚͜͜͠b̵̧̫̤̪͓͓͚͓̖͙̺͂̚̕ͅǘ̸͉̝̾͌̐͝t̵̨̺͈̭̞͚͍̻͍͖͙̄̋͂͜ ̷̢̣̰̣̤̳͚̉Į̴̺͕͖̞̫̋̽ͅͅ ̸̢̣̣̪̿̓̐͆͂ͅc̶̛̻͎̗̯̯̞͗͌a̷͉̺̅͐̐́̀̂̃̉́̄̕̕ņ̵̣̊͑̌̈́͒̉͐͛̽̽̕ ̶̛̩̤̪̜̗̥͙͛̐͋̕ͅͅs̶͍̬̪͔͔͉̼̠̼̎̈̈͝͠t̶̼͈̥̺̩̜̱͕̼̄̉̓̉̿̋͠ì̵̗͙̼͇͖̲͚͔̳̻̝͂̑̓͑͋͐͐̚ľ̵̢̡̟̙͎̖̏̈́l̸͗͌͑̋̕͜͝͝ ̷̛̛͓̻̐̐ȓ̶̨̛̥̱̝̹͔̩͋̓͠e̸̡̲͖̖͍̭̲̼͚̠̠̒̉ͅa̷̛̜͍̝͂̀c̴̨͕͓̗̆̈́̓̈́̓̈́̽̓̂́̎̌ͅḫ̸̣̟͎͍͓̜̬͓͙͕̠͗̉̔̉̐̀̋͝ ̸̨̫̖͕̙̝͒̈́̓́̍͊̀̔̚͠ẖ̶̡̡͖̪̜͈̲̝̩̰̲̞̇̎͐͊̃͊͌̈́̆̕ỉ̸͍̭̹̜͊̎̽̈́̇̀́̚͝͠m̷͓͈̞̟̅͜͝͝ ̷̞̻͋̇͋ṫ̸̛̲͔͕͚͉̝́̈́͒̚͠h̷̢͍̼̮̽ŗ̶̧͎͙̭̯̻̇̽͊ͅỏ̵͉͇̪̝̼̺̬̱͔̣͚͚͜ų̸̨̣̬͕̫͈̰͖̮̉̏̓̔̎̿̆̚͜͝g̴̹̰̟̘͍̦͔͚͗͑́͜͜h̵̙͈̀̍͂̍̑̇̇̓̓́̎̾̇ ̶̧͕͉̀̐̆̃̑̋̐̂̿̈́̈́͆͝i̴̛̗͉̠̳͈͎͉t̷̢̳͉̜̟̦̬̱̾̏͋̿̌̕.̵̝̬͕̲̗͎̦̍̅̽̈͘ ̷͚̲̲̲̈́̿͂̚Ç̵̝̩̯̙͍̽̏͊͒͆͑̎̈́ͅͅh̵̡̢͉̳͔͖̩́̐̀̚͝ȧ̷̢̰͚͍̗̙̹͈̞̗͇̽̌͘͝ņ̷̢̩̱͚̣̟͉͝g̴̛͔͙̜̙̣͚̠̟̰̋̄̄̇̿̾͘̕̕͝e̷̥̭̗̰͕͉̣͍͍̦̳͑̀̌̈̂̾̋̀̔͘̕͜͠ ̷̡̜̹̘̗̫̂͜h̴̰̙̖͋̏í̶̧̥͒̓̏̎̈͝ş̵͕̺̺̹̒͊̔ ̴̠̩͋̓̽̍͐͑̊̄̐̏͝͠m̷͍̜̦͎̖̀͌͜͝i̸̡͕͓̜̠̝͎̦̖̺̻̒͛͂n̶̢̰̱̬̖̟͎͖̥̬͌͗̆̈́̈́͂͝d̵͓̤̠̙̙̭͉̻͔͐̆͑͜͜͠,̵̛͉̠̙̬̲̼̯̟̅̅̑ ̶̧̤̝̦͖̲̦̝̎h̷̡̟̗͎͚̝̜̼̓͗͂̃̑̊i̵͍̾͑s̸̡͇̦̖̭̜̳̯̤̖͑ ̴̛̪̔̋͗͐̈́̊͐̽͘ḣ̶͕͕̞̓̈́̒̽̓̾̋̊̔̋́͝e̵̛̤̠͐̈̾̔̿̿͑͑͐͌̒ą̵͑r̵̭̍̈͂͛̎̏͝ţ̷̨̬̼̩̤̫̈,̵̡̢̞̽̾̊̀͒́̕͝ ̵̧̤̩̮̙͖͈͆̾͗̕w̴̢̡̧̳̲̗̯̺͓̒̈̄͘h̸̹͂é̴̛̤̤̜̪͙͔͊͒̇̔͝r̸̡̨̉̂e̶̛̙̺̩̜̫̩͆̀̽͒ ̷̡̖̠͈̤̗͉͇͓̰̮̰̅́̓̍̓̂̑̔̄̍̄ń̶̛͔̼̱̻̲̖̗̼̰͈̄͛̓̐͐́͌̚͜͜ơ̸̡̢̼̻͕͓̥͍̥̤̲̣̙̒̓̏̽̾̒̕ ̸̛̝̙̑̃̂̃̇̃̈́͋̏͑͜͝ǒ̸̝͊͌̀̍̒͛ṫ̶̰͈̺͍̻͖̖̀́̓ẖ̴̖̻͌ḗ̴̝͍̘̮͙̜͔r̷͙͔̠̰̰̪̱͔͍͎̍̋̃ ̴̨͔͚̭͔̟̬̆͋̔̐c̶̢̛̜͇͚̯̓̊͆̑̚ơ̶̟̺̙̱̮̭͋͛̌̌̿̈ͅu̶̻͚̙̘̩̗̭̙̝̰̱̜̬̇͐l̵͇̈́͗̈́̓̏̕d̶̡͇̩̼̱͓͑͆̄̈́́̈́̏.̴͎̬̬͋

Í̷̧̧̯̝̭̻̯̯̱̈́͆̃̃͌́̒̀̉͘̕͝ ̶̢̙̻̲͖̰͕̗̦͇͍͓̑͐w̷̛̰̭̺͚̝̙̟̟̱̥̉̐̎̌͛̓͋͘͘̕͝͠ĭ̶̡̢͚̟̯̻̮͍̲̭͔̩̣̉̇́̽̂͂̾̽̒͝ḻ̶̗̮̼̼̱̮̿͐͐̌̅́̔̃͗͐͜͝͝l̴̦̣̲̙̃̾̾̉̃̌͊̇͘͘͝ ̴̧͇̣͔̙̹̾̋̆͒̐̓̃͑͐͐̚c̵̩͂̈́̀̒̔͗̍o̵̧̨̡̢̖̱̱͔̻̜̦̓̆̾ḿ̵̜̥̓̒̅̔̄̽̉́͝e̷̢͙͌̿̈́̍̋̒̄̌͒͛̀̉̕͜ ̶̩̟̩̝̟̩̺͙͋̏̑͊͜͠a̵̛̛̫̺̬͈̘̠̝̼̓̈́̏̀̓̇̅̿̽͘͝ţ̵̺̰͉̼͗͗̿̓̃ͅ ̶̰̩̬̜̦̩͓̋̀a̷̖̺͙̟̦̺͇̝̥̱̖͛͜ͅ ̷̨̡̲͖͛̒c̸̛̙̫͓̽̄͌͠o̸̢̧̗̗͙̒̇̆͛̈́̈́͌̚͝͠ͅs̸̻͇̫̼͈̼͌̂͠t̵̢̛͇̲̣̫̟͍̤̣̓̎̎͌͆̿̏͋͐͠͠.̷͈̦̟̝̻͔̾̑͗̑̂́̐̿̂͒̊͊̉͜ͅ ̴̲̃͊̆̓͗̀̄́̄

T̴̛͓̗͐͋̔̂̚̚͝o̶̪̘̱̻̾̿̿ ̵̝̥̣̦͙͕͔͉̞̜͔͆͒́̽̌̃̈́͗̍̑͝ͅỵ̸̢̰̱̋̑̋̌̐̎̑͑͛̈́̅̕̚ô̴̙̫̤͉̬͝ù̷̧̢̧͔̯̝͕̝̠̈́͒̔͗̄̈͑̆̕,̶̼̼̗͍̮̬͈̗̓̓̓́̋̇̆̍̚̕͝ ̵̬͎̼̜̻̗͐̈́̌ó̶̜̯̓́͋̇̔̈͒́̓͝ṟ̸̤̤̬̲̋̄͂͒̏̏̀̀̃̄͝ ̵̡̤̘͈̻̤̭̗̈́̔̃̈́̍̈̿t̸̢̝̄̊̈́̂̍̇̓̂̈́͗͝ō̵͈̼̟̫͕̠̥̈́͆́͐̄̎̀͂̓̕͘ ̶̼̩̯̩̖̪̠̥͕͇̪͎̞̂̅̾̔͋͆̓͂̎̎͠ḩ̵̩͓̑̑i̷̲̟̞̯̙̭̓̏̔͗͑̈͝m̸̹͍̼̓̄͐̏͋̌̈́͘͝͝.̴̥͘

S̵̹̆͠u̸͕̰̿͜c̴̲͕̭̻̪͇͓͇͆ͅh̴̹̦̜͓͎̤̤͍̭̅̐͊͘ ̵̢̧̢̛̳͍͕̟̹̗̻̞̿͂͊͐̋̅̓̑̆͘͜i̸͎̟̘͈̙̋̌̈́̓̈́͜s̵̯͈̗̻͔̞̮̀͠ ̷̨̺̹̙͍̺͇̭̺̫͈̮̐́̔̈́ͅt̷̡̼̺͇̰̮͔̲͈̤̆̈́͜ḧ̸͉̼͚̟̓̈́́͐̉̈́̿̿̀͘è̴̘̠̯͍͈̳̳͊̾̾̾̒̋̈̒̕ ̷͉̝̼̦̜̓͗̈́̿̃̓̉̈́̎̚͠͝ñ̴̢̤̯̭͒̆ą̴̨̢̖͖͋̐̏͋̑̈̔͘͜͜͝t̶̰̥̑ư̵̡͇̞͕̘̪̤͕͕̗̄̈́͐̃̄̋̽̇͘̚͝r̸̢̹̖̖͉͙̂̈́̒͑̿̂̑̓̀͐̀̚͠e̴̺͎͔̓̎͜ ̶̬̆̊̽̂̃͌̕o̶̙͋͐̃̓̐̌̉f̵͖̱̜̼̣̠̱͍̪̊͌̈̉͌̑ ̶̨͕͇͈̰̝̄m̴̧̨̖̭͇̼̒̅͋̇̇̀̐͝y̴̡̲̹̯̰̱̍͆͑ ̴̛̗̟̘͒̽̇̔̅̒̉̑͜a̴̤̜̹̬̭̤̜̅i̴̺͉̝͉̯̹̥̦̪̺̍̏͌̄d̷̨̨̖͖͌͐̅̈́͌͐.̸̢̲͚̻̥̻̻̱͖̓̽̆̈́̃̿͋͋̈́̑ͅ

.̸̙̬̀̎̃̆͘͠͝.̵̧͉̘̯̞͇͕͉̒̔̀̊̍̌͋̀̒͘͘͝͝.̶̼̈́͂̍̂͛̐̈́̀̽̕͝͝

W̸̨̡̡̤̘̞̣̖̖̙͔̙̲̏̂̋̎͊̒̂̇́͠ȋ̶̡̝̹̤̬̪̥̻̟̣͌̂́̐̈͒͋͘͜͜ͅl̴̛̼̤̯͎̯̙̯̭̰̅͒͒̏̾̌̋̕͜ͅl̵͕̬͚͙̹̯̓͑́̆̀̑̉͘͠ ̷̫̱̯̤͕͐͊̓̀͗̓̏̀̐̚y̴̧̭̲̝͕̟͇̥̻̫̦̺͒̐͛̀͆̌͛͑͘̕̚͠ͅo̸̡̩̖͕̦̰̮̦̤͛͘͜u̸͖̲̝̘̅͗ ̶̡̡̼̼̝̫̩̲̽͋̑̑̈́͗̀̈́͊͝ͅä̶̡̞͕̘̙͍̤̳̬̗͓̚c̶̢̛̙̖̠͙̥̗͉̹͓͐̾́̒̐͘͝ͅͅc̵̮͕͓̱̘̝̩͗̑̅̋͆̂̎̔̕͝͝ề̶̱͉̮͍͓̗̖͙̆p̷̨̞͚͓̬̘̥̖͒̏͛̈́t̷͕͕̻̲̹͎̫̋̉̾̇͑̀͠?̴͎̱̺͎̣̘̠̪͋ͅ  ̶̧̧͍̳̬̝͎̜̼̱̓̈̎͆̿̉̅͛͐̚̚ͅ

[Is that a friggin' glitch pokemon?!]

"...Weavile made his choice.  I made mine."

Reiner is not likely to accept whatever aid is being offered by Beth.

For if he did, he has a feeling that things just wouldn't be the same.

He wants his Weavile back, not one that's simply similar to him.

But that's simply just not going to happen at this point.

Some wounds, only time can heal.

That.

Is.

That.