Poll: What you will do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Search the sound of your left
57.14%
4 57.14%
Go to the Arena
14.29%
1 14.29%
Run. Screw Everything
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pokemon Nuclear Survive
#21
D: The trainer take the pokéball and throw it at the Arbok that threaten the girl, for the same reasons as Pokemonerd25
Reply
#22
Well then. Its two votes to take the Pokeball, and one vote to leave the girl. To the ones who dont know where to vote, its in this site:

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/fzoeyn/po...ive-choice

There i make the options for you all to make the decisions.

(11-01-2016, 12:23 PM)Akexus Wrote: D: The trainer take the pokéball and throw it at the Arbok that threaten the girl, for the same reasons as Pokemonerd25

Okay then. I just need to wait a little more, to others make the choice. And thanks for the vote man :3 You should apear a little in the Roleplay too.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Reply
#23
Cody says he thinks you should be able to change the poll now.
Reply
#24
Big Grin 
(11-01-2016, 01:46 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Cody says he thinks you should be able to change the poll now.

Now i need to know from where i change.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Reply
#25
Changing a poll ? Is it really possible ?
Reply
#26
(11-01-2016, 02:56 PM)Akexus Wrote: Changing a poll ? Is it really possible ?

Unfornate, no. That is why i using this site to make the polls.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Reply
#27
Sorry about the late XD I have wittough imagination to continue the story. Okay then, lets continue our little quest...

Chapter 03: A new ally...

You decide to not leave the girl alone. Taking the Pokeball you run and scream in the direction of the Arbok. He sees you and hiss in your direction. You thow the Pokeball in the direction of Nuclear Arbok, and inside the Pokeball it come out....

A - Aveden
B - Dearewl
C - Feleng
D - Lunapup
E - A Magikarp!?

Like always, just go to this site to vote:

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/eytcgd/po...survive-03

Its very simple and quick. Say in the comments bellow the choice and why make this choice.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Reply
#28
D) Lunapup: Lunapup is a hero-like lycan, i think it is the mon that fit the most in this situation !
Reply
#29
(11-27-2016, 10:50 AM)Akexus Wrote: D) Lunapup: Lunapup is a hero-like lycan, i think it is the mon that fit the most in this situation !

But against a Nuclear Arbok? The Ground typing would protect Lunalup against Arbok Poison-type, but he have disvantage against Nuclear type. But it could be a good pokemon yeah because of the situation.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Reply
#30
Magikarp because why not.


Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)