Poll: What you will do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Search the sound of your left
57.14%
4 57.14%
Go to the Arena
14.29%
1 14.29%
Run. Screw Everything
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Nuclear Survive
Hello Uranium maniacs? How are everyone. Well after a little time in Roleplay (and playing some games of choices history in my cellfone) i decided with a interesting idea: Pokemon Nuclear Survive. Its not a usual type of Rolepay like the others in this part of forums. This is the the history, Warning, some spoilers ahead, so if you dont finish the game of pokemon uranium, for the sake of Mutios, DON'T READ THIS THING! You have be warning.

Synopsis: "This is a alternative ending of the history mode. After fail to defeat Apokalipse Curie and Urayne Ganma Form, the hero (Our character created in the game), was die. After that, Curie begin a Nuclear Apocalipse, destroyed almost all Tandor, killing many humans and Pokemons, and turning the survive Pokemons in Nuclear Pokemon. In this history we see the journey of a new protagonist, know only by the name, "The Trainer" (he don't a name, but in the time goes on he will have a real identity), in his journey in a post-ruined Tandor, trying to survive against Nuclear Pokemon, and somethings far worse...."

How this game will work:

1 - I write a chapter in the history, with some events who work.
2 - In certain moments i will make a pause, and then i offer certain choises to the character, who will be sometimes in the forms of pools.
3 - The forum community will decided how the history will go, and decided the fate of the Trainer. Who he will trust? Who he will kill? He will survive and make a group of survivors in hope to defeat Curie and Urayne? Or will die, and others will continue the mission?
4 - Depend on my time, inspiration and the feedback, i will write the next chapter, based in the choices of community.
5 - If you others ideas you can put in the comments or send me private messagers and i will see what i can do.

Well with this things say lets begin of first chapter of Pokemon Nuclear Survive.

Chapter 01: The begin

The last thing i remember it was the panic of the people when Nuclear Actan apear in the arena. People screaming and trying to run for their lives. After some time, we heard about the nuclear terrorist Curie, was in the arena, fighting against the trainer. Then after sometime, a great explosion apear in the arena, wreckrage falling, killing people, causing more destruction, and a rock falling in my direction, and the consciousness falling. After some time i finally awake, and i see surrounded me. No one alive was there, just a mount of corpses.

- What the hell happened here? Where is everyone? 

You try to calm. You have to stay calm if you want to survived. You think about to return of what left in the arena to see what happens, but must be dangerus. Curie would be there, and you don't have any Pokemon to help you. You alone.

Then you heard noises in your left. Could be someone needing help, but you feel uneasy if is a good idea. Of course you can always left this place and run. But there is too the arena. What you will do?

A - Search what is this noise.
B - Go to the Arena.
C - Run. Screw everything.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Hehe. What a nice idea, reminds me on some books I read as a child that followed a similar idea. But I won't take part in this, please don't feel bad/sorry for that, it's simply that I have plenty of other stuff to do.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-03-2016, 04:26 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hehe. What a nice idea, reminds me on some books I read as a child that followed a similar idea. But I won't take part in this, please don't feel bad/sorry for that, it's simply that I have plenty of other stuff to do.

Relax man. No problem, i know you have other things to do.
Nice idea. What happened if you lost against CURIE. I voted to check what's to your left. The arena is likely to be horrifying and/or deadly, and no one likes someone who just runs away.
(10-04-2016, 11:58 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Nice idea. What happened if you lost against CURIE. I voted to check what's to your left. The arena is likely to be horrifying and/or deadly, and no one likes someone who just runs away.

We see about that. The pool when i post it have just a little time. I will wait just a little more time to see the rest of the community. And for now, the run and check votes its in a tie. Lets wait a little more time.
If hero was kill, TEHN WHO WAS PHONE? (lol its a choose your own adventure)
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
Well, its been a while since i begin the adventure. Sorry to delayed so much time. Lets begin the next chapter.

Chapter 02: Check the sounds
You decide to found whats is this sounds. Careful, you sneaking begin to walk, trying to not make to much noises with footsteps. After some time you found the source of the sounds. It a girl! She is be haunting by a terrible Nuclear Arbok! She is bleeding in the arm, and you think she wont survive to much time. She is behind a wall, trying to hide, but the Nuclear Pokémon its too close. You have some items around you: A piece of cane, a coin, a piece of glass, and a Pokeball. You have have only enough time to take one item, or else the Nuclear Pokémon will spot you. You decide:

A - To take the cane.
B - The coin
C - The piece of Glass
D - The Pokeball
E - Leave the girl by herself?

Now, what our protagonist should do? Say in the comments you choice and why you make the choice. Oh, and how the character should use the items listed. I want some inagination. And remember: The protagonist only have time to take one item.
How do I vote?
(10-31-2016, 07:28 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: How do I vote?

Just say the option you want and why. And how the protagonist should use the item. I edit the post with the information.
Take the pokéball and throw it at the nulcear Arbok. Even if it's empty it'll keep it distracted for a few seconds, enough to take another item. If it isn't empty, then you have a pokemon that could defend you.