Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The work out playlist
I figured this could be a little bit of fun. 

Whenever I take on a larger project, such as recreating the look and feel of the old Uranium file, just before I get started I load up Youtube, crank the volume, find a song and just let Youtube consistently play videos afterward. This is my little list Big Grin
[Image: f75c1194ef2b3cb177b0.png]

So what music do you listen to? What songs get you pumped up and ready to go?
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I lisen to a lot of classical and bluegrass
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Video game BMG are my fav, as well as Mozart and Chopin. Love those pianos!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-12-2016, 11:00 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Video game BMG are my fav, as well as Mozart and Chopin. Love those pianos!

I like piano to I love how a song can sound just so happy in an upbeat tune and a song in a low tune sounds very classical or sad as a matter of fact im learning piano but I can only play twinkle twinkle little star Sad but I do like a fiddle to
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
My taste in music is very varied and... eccentric. I mostly listen to neo-ethereal/ethereal folk, but I'm open to a lot of different things.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: marie.png]
I like to workout to Metal. One of my favorites is that British Metal band Sylosis. But, I might have to throw in some ElectricMudkip remixes and the Vs. Magearna/Curie battle theme.
Though I do not do this all the time, I just wanna throw this out there: Rocky series soundtrack! Wink
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
i'm listening to metal habitually. My fav bands are Avenged Sevenfold, Skillet & Powerwolf.
This always cheers me up, because it reminds me of Ymir, and pronoun, “He,” looks like a Pokémon.
And they all danced for Sun Tzu..
some good oldschool techno works best for me Big Grin
pokemon and chess lover, chess set collector!