Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Fragments
(01-15-2017, 08:59 AM)Xarxaal Wrote: Well that's awful, How come this Pokémon does not get a hidden ability... I believe this could be fixed, no?
Anywho yeah I think I'm leaning on the scientist path to have more puzzles, maybe the breeder will have more specialized Pokémon missions like people wanting certain Pokémon with certain traits etc..
Example: "I am in need of a Impish Male Chansey."
Or something to that effect.

Pokemon with massively crippling abilities aren't given HAs because that defeats the purpose of their original nerf from their ability.

As for the breeders, it sounds great.  But be careful with your specifications for that.  For example, Chansey are female only, so the example you just gave is impossible to complete.
-Nods- Ah! Yeah, I didn't even think about that when I wrote it I was trying to pick something that had three evolutions and had a baby form when hatched. -Laughs- I will fix that post. I am grateful that you caught that mistake though!

As for hidden abilities I will have to research them as well, I don't want to create over powered Pokémon but at the same time there are a few old Pokémon that could use some tweaking (not much) but to make them more useful end game.
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try

Just an update. Working all the time, so very little time to work on this project. Just FYI. Smile

Edit: It still lives! -Laughs-

Glad to see the project is still kicking, even if I don't follow it as closely as I do anymore. Keep up the work, and I hope you have more opportunities to work on you game!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I'm just checking in to say that there will probably always be at least one person following your project with interest until the glory day of beta-release, even if it's silently in the background, hiding in those comfortable shadows from time to time...

... ... ...

Yeah, right. That person would be me.
(Sorry if that sounded creepy in the first place... However, I meant the upper words.)

... Now let me pet that Hufflepuff-Badger-Starter. <3
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
If I'm still around by the time this project goes beta, you won't get to hide in the shadows, as I'll yank you out into the spotlight with the rest of the community. Hehehehehe~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(02-01-2017, 05:41 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: If I'm still around by the time this project goes beta, you won't get to hide in the shadows, as I'll yank you out into the spotlight with the rest of the community. Hehehehehe~!

Nyeeeee, why me? I have not done anything mentionable...
If we're hopefully still hanging around with one another then, I can still get to hide behind you  C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Because it's been two months since I saw Xarkaal online the last time and I really like the ideas and quality behind this particular project... Faint dreamy hope that it did not die.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
this game seems great better than mine (and im adding nuclear type to fit the post ww3 theme!) I do recommend using delta forms/alolan forms to fit the arcane type such as turning some physic dark and ghost types in to arcane types (they would seem to fit it best) an other thing I recommend is add some surf areas! Your game looks like you will be using bikes to get too every corner of the region like turn the peninsula in the middle in to an island that you can surf too. But I must say this game is the game i'll be looking forward to this year!
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Hey all, I have not quit. Although... I had just about. Let me explain. My comp was giving me some problems I reformatted made some changes, after which there was a power outage after a storm fried my hard drive. Which I believed I lost all my sprites, files, tiles sets etc... O.o

Turns out I saved my files on a flash drive when I took a trip a while ago. So, I lost a bit but not everything so I continuing is possible.I just have to do a over quite a bit. *Laughs* (seeing as I can laugh about it now.)

@PhantomUnderYourDesk - Thank you for the faint hope that it hasn't died.
@Super_trainer_Larry - Thank you! I have not forgotten Surf! It will be needed to explore areas and islands. I am a huge fan of exploration so I will probably have things hidden all over. Smile

-Shakes fist at the clouds- You tried nature... you tried to end it. *laughs again* Its good to be back.