Poll: Change HM to real machines in Legen Town?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
6 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add More HM-replacing Items
Another idea I saw in other fangame is to make other moves affect the world similarly, for example: Psychic can also move boulder like Strength.

Hopefully, some competitive moves that is already commonly used can have some of this functionality.
Whole-heartedly agreeing with this thread. The devs are doing great work, and I look forward to their future improvements. I would love to see a rock moving device or an inflatable raft or some scuba gear.
The smartest idiot you ever met.

Exclamation Current project: competitive pkmn breeding
I definitely support! Maybe you could get another HM after each gym battle? Like after Tiko you could get some kind of "Boulder Pusher", or after Rosalind you could get some kind of boat or raft (it would be great for all the water in East Tandor).
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)
Ask and you shall receive, Strength is no longer needed after newest patch  Wink Cool
[Image: 295bkur.jpg]
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Praise be the update makers, for they are both kind and generous to us plebian souls~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-19-2016, 01:40 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Praise be the update makers, for they are both kind and generous to us plebian souls~!

Amen! Big Grin
(10-19-2016, 01:35 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Ask and you shall receive, Strength is no longer needed after newest patch  Wink Cool

WAIT WOAAAAH WHERE, LIKE WHERE CAN I FIND THESE BECAUSE I WOULD REAAALLY LIKE THEM!
(10-19-2016, 01:01 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 01:35 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Ask and you shall receive, Strength is no longer needed after newest patch  Wink Cool

WAIT WOAAAAH WHERE, LIKE WHERE CAN I FIND THESE BECAUSE I WOULD REAAALLY LIKE THEM!

There's literally only one dude in the entire game responsible for handing out HMs-replacing items...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(10-19-2016, 01:05 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:

There's literally only one dude in the entire game responsible for handing out HMs-replacing items...

W H E R E .
(10-19-2016, 01:12 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 01:05 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:

W H E R E .

Legen Town... the Tinkerer. Wink