Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello World (again)!
Hey hey, it's been a long time! Not sure if many will remember me, but I used to frequent the place alot, working away on my Pokemon Uranium collection like all of you guys. :Smile I've actually had to move from Tokyo to Amagasaki, and in the process changed my computer, so I've haven't played Uranium in a long, long time. Excited to get back in the game and see what I might've missed, though! Are the Deep Sea Trio out yet? I'd love to add that to my shiny legendary collection!!
Sadly, the Deep Sea trio still have yet to make an in-game appearance, as do the godly duo and Zephy. If you've missed it however, Neopunk and Praseopunk are available in a double battle (meaning you need to faint one to catch the other) but you can breed them anyway.
Ohhh, I remember you and your shiny compendium!~ Welcome back.☆

I'll follow your Randomizer-Run in the Let'sPlay/Nuzlocke Sector with quite interest, since this feature itself is quite interesting and I'm curious how it will be and what Pokemon you'll stumble over. Good luck on it! I might not always comment, though.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Hop into announcement section and look up the 1.2 update Patch notes. That should bring you back up to speed Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I remember you. Be welcome again in our crazy forums. Oh and have welcome cookie too *giving Era a cookie*
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Giving out welcome-cookies was and is actually my job, but there's that. *shrugs and minds their own business again*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Nah, just helping with the job. Here a cookie for you too @PhantomUnderYourDesk *giving one cookie to Phantom too*
*The Cookie Thief makes a belated appearance, nabbing ALL the Cookies from @Spiritmon, @PhantomUnderYourDesk , and Era , before stealing a kiss from his mi amore as well!*

Keep on handing out cookies, and I'll remain in business until the end of time! Until we all cross path once more, au reviour~

*Vanish untracably into the darkness*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(08-25-2017, 11:54 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *The Cookie Thief makes a belated appearance, nabbing ALL the Cookies from @Spiritmon, @PhantomUnderYourDesk , and Era , before stealing a kiss from his mi amore as well!*

Keep on handing out cookies, and I'll remain in business until the end of time! Until we all cross path once more, au reviour~

*Vanish untracably into the darkness*

Damn you Cookie Thief Windos! *Yelling to Lord Windos* Dont steal the cookie from other people damn!
Just when you think he wasn't going to strike...looks like Absol and I are gonna have to crack down on this...still gotta take care of that whole 'kidnapped ranger' thing, though...