Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TRADE] Spritzee exchange
Big Grin 
Hi everyone I would like to trade my Spritzee with Aromatic Herb for another Spritzee with Satchet or the opposite   Smile . When the trade is finished it would be perfect that we trade back the 2 evolved Pokemon(Miasmedic and Aromatisse).
(10-04-2016, 02:45 PM)Pierusz Wrote: Hi everyone I would like to trade my Spritzee with Aromatic Herb for another Spritzee with Satchet or the opposite   Smile . When the trade is finished it would be perfect that we trade back the 2 evolved Pokemon(Miasmedic and Aromatisse).

im up for it i deposited a satchet spritzee i want a satchet spritzee back as i already have miasmedic lol online id 005320 id 43867 miau
ur aromatisse is in the gts waiting for you ill go eat .... im sorry about all the technical issues there where with this trade... not only did i not know how to use the lobby correctly but apart from that i got an urgent call in between ... in any case hope you get ur aromatisse back
im going to bed ill redeposit my ur aromatisse tomorrow if you still want it
hey man i really dont wanna keep ur aromatisse if u want it but ur never on i checked the forum several times send me a pm or write a message here when ur on