Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hearth of a New Adventure: Randomic Journey!
Alola people of Uranium. Spiritmon here. Welp, since I finaly finish the first gameplay in Uranium I decide to begin my second run. But this time, with the new Randomized mode. But I will not just play, I will play AND tell me the adventure. Something like Nuzlock adventure who happen a time ago with Dies. It will be a Playthough/Fanfic. So lets begin! Ready go!

[Image: yHchxod.png]

Many stories begin with little steps. But this one is a little more different. The name of the protagonist in this story: Heartmon, but her friends call her Heart (and no, thats not a Digimon name). Ten years ago she have have his mother who was a scientist and his father who was a ranger and bla bla bla. Everyone already heard this part, so lets skip this and go to the point would ya?

Anyway. After what happens to his mother, heart lives with his aunt. And with 11 years she became assistant of professor Bam'bo. And was going to receive her first Pokemon along with Theo, her chillhood friend. They do the test together and she was suposed to get a Raptorch but then....

Heartmon receives a Baariette!

A full evolved Baariette. You readers dont expect that no? Anyway she remember his cousin have a Baariette call Afro so she decides to call that Baariette....Afro Jr. She was never smart with names. And Theo get a Fortog. The poor boy. Baariette begin with Focus Energy to increases the critical chance and Fortog uses Poison Sting and leaving Baariette with Poison! The Luck Bastard! To hit hard the ribit pokemon, Baariette use Karate Chop and causes a critical. The Pokemon dont give up and  uses Pound who dont cause any damage. Feeling a bit weak with the poison, Baariette finish with another critical attack finish the battle! After defeat the cry baby and won the battle she proceeds in her adventure to the forest. Her first Pokemon to find was a Skeleleton Pokemon, Navighast! She was thinking to capture that Pokemon and no wasting time she bring his baariette, and then discover something terrible: Afro Jr only know Fighting Moves. 

After a useless battle with swords fighting, almost get burn and many infortunes, and find some strange Pokemons to find (including Nuclear Corsoreef, Nuclear Chymimiu and even two Dunseraph) Heart find something unsual in the grass. A strange green Pokemon similar. Little and with blue eyes.

She brings his Baariette and she was hoping Baariette dont kill the poor thing. But Afro Jr. hit so hard the poor guy, he sends the green one flying to the space. Heart couldnt believe in her eyes. And then with a furious face she hit in the head of Baariette almost puting him out of combat! That girl is scary! She hopes she could find that little one again in the future. And she hopes too that wont change the history dramatic.

Anyway, she defeats a a youngerster with a Chimaconda (only Arceus know how he get one) and exchange numbers, she finally find his first pause: Kevlar Town! She enter the pokemon center and get a place to sleep. Her adventure still continue tomorrow!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Well. What you think guys about the first chapter? Like it? Hate it? You think is lame or funny? Say in the comments bellow.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.