Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SPOILER) Event help
I am wondering - Since I met Praseopunk and Neopunk, but I accidentally killed them both, does that mean I am not gonna be able to meet them again? The worst part of this was Praseopunk was shiny and I was able to crit him... :-:
Depends, if you saved after you fainted them - no possibility to meet them again, unfortunately. RIP Shiny Punk.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Nah, I did not save, but I was devastated to lose that praseo. I was dumb enough to use Beliaddon anyway, so it's all my fault. I am gonna try to get it again, because there are higher chances the more pokemon in battle to meet a shiny. I thought my Pajay was gonna hit the shiny, but wrong one, lol.
The you're partially lucky at least! Good luck in trying to meet it again.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-08-2017, 03:20 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Depends, if you saved after you fainted them - no possibility to meet them again, unfortunately. RIP Shiny Punk.

You are completely incorrect. It will keep letting them reattempt it until they catch one.
[Image: PU-HazmaArms.gif]
Huh, never knew that myself, and I suppose they didn't as well, so thank you for informing us about this Ree! Though, maybe you shouldn't be so blunt with your rebuttal next time, no offense meant, of course!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
That wasn't speaking bluntly man, that was just... speaking? Haha
As for the punks, I knew for a fact that you can encounter them multiple times if they ko you (you wouldn't believe how many times I've accidentally entered Daft Punk World while managing eggs at the day care, with only my Flame Body user and a Lv1 hatchling on my team); still, good to know.
Really, L? Oh... Then I'm deeply sorry for giving wrong information, I was pretty sure they cannot be met again for some reason. No harm meant!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---