Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Duel Links) If anybody plays
Heya guys! Spiritmon here. Well, its been a while I been playing a mobile called Yu-gi-oh duel links (since in the card game and anime) I want to ask if someone play the game and everything. To the someone who dont know about the game, Duel links is basically a more simple version from the card game yugioh, who use a simple version of the rules from the card game. Something I like to call, "Speed Duels", because is a slight more quick the duels. The game is complete free to dowload and play, and the cards you can buy for free using gems (who is a element in the game you can gain for leveling up characters you have, for complete missions, events, etc).

Is for Android if I recall, but it might be for IOS too perhaps. If someone like to add me, the name is SpiritmonNeo. Just add me in the friend and we can mark a duel :3
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
It's also on Steam. I played it a little bit (the Steam version), but was disappointed after finding out its online-only Sad
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(04-08-2019, 03:47 AM)ovartio Wrote: Yes me too. Played that game for a month. It was exciting at first but I got tired of playing it. And it is online only. YugiOh is so much better. I recommend heartstone heroes or warcraft or summoner's legion. They are one of the best. Very addictive and fast-paced.

Yeah. Unfortanely my internet was having problems until now. Live in Brazil sucks because of that.
Konami really pisses me off. You either play the watered-down free game where the mechanics have been neutered, or you pay nearly 100 goddamn dollars because of all the DLC if you want to actually be able to use all the cards in the paid games.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
(12-19-2019, 06:27 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Konami really pisses me off. You either play the watered-down free game where the mechanics have been neutered, or you pay nearly 100 goddamn dollars because of all the DLC if you want to actually be able to use all the cards in the paid games.

Tell me about it. Not to mention one of the most annoying systems in Duel Links: The Struture decks. You can buy in the first time with gems with you can earn by certain actions, but then after that you need to buy in real money to buy at least more 2. Its annoying.

But, at least it is possible to build other awesome decks without the need of spend money. I per example didnt spend any money in the game, and build some pretty strong solid decks. My main deck right now is Vendreads with syncro. I love zombies.
(12-23-2019, 08:35 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 06:27 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Konami really pisses me off. You either play the watered-down free game where the mechanics have been neutered, or you pay nearly 100 goddamn dollars because of all the DLC if you want to actually be able to use all the cards in the paid games.

Tell me about it. Not to mention one of the most annoying systems in Duel Links: The Struture decks. You can buy in the first time with gems with you can earn by certain actions, but then after that you need to buy in real money to buy at least more 2. Its annoying.

But, at least it is possible to build other awesome decks without the need of spend money. I per example didnt spend any money in the game, and build some pretty strong solid decks. My main deck right now is Vendreads with syncro. I love zombies.

I also didn't spend money to build some reliable decks, although I hardly ever use them, because I love having difficult/funny duels. My ace is Neo-Spacian Glow Moss, which gave me some unbelievable wins (e.g. Yubel competitive deck) and losses (e.g. lvl 10 NPC)