Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Evolve Cometeors
I want to evolve my cometeor to an Astronite, but I want it back. Someone who is interested in evolve cometeor or another trade evolution pokémon? Let me know!
(09-19-2017, 12:35 PM)Filipnator Wrote: I want to evolve my cometeor to an Astronite, but I want it back. Someone who is interested in evolve cometeor or another trade evolution pokémon? Let me know!

Hi Filipnator

I have a Cometeor too, that i want to trade and i too want that back, because i don't think you could need one at lvl. 26. My ID-Nr. is 036371. If you want to trade then we could both get an Astronite. Let me please know, if you want to trade.
(10-02-2017, 01:20 PM)Sebastiano1995 Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 12:35 PM)Filipnator Wrote: I want to evolve my cometeor to an Astronite, but I want it back. Someone who is interested in evolve cometeor or another trade evolution pokémon? Let me know!

Hi Filipnator

I have a Cometeor too, that i want to trade and i too want that back, because i don't think you could need one at lvl. 26. My ID-Nr. is 036371. If you want to trade then we could both get an Astronite. Let me please know, if you want to trade.

Hi! I have a Cometeor and want to trade it and want it back too. Let me know if someone wants to trade. ID Nr is 038043
@Matipfaff
I can help you with your round trade if it's all you need. My online id is 998382, add me in the Lobby and let me know when to trade.
Heyo! I am playing through Pokemon Uranium as you can see, and I am trying to get an Astronite! Now the only issue with this is, the only cometeors available in the trade ask for a male gender, which is impossible for a genderless pokemon. So I would love to have a way to evolve this pokemon in the next few days! Thank you for your time!
Hey if anyone is still looking or can help me I just evolved my pokemon into a cometeor and am looking to trade for another cometeor, I don't care about level however I would like if the IVs are not terrible and if it had the technician ability. Thanks my online id is 040156.